The Works Disinfectant Toilet Bowl Cleaner

by The Works

The Works® Disinfectant Toilet Bowl Cleaner.
33% more than other leading national brands*.
*Compared to 24 fl oz of other leading national brands.
Kills 99.9% of household bacteria**.
Removes rust, lime scale & hard water stains.
**See back panel for list of types.

How does this do cutting through rust and hard well water?
Does this product actually clean your toilet and make it look really clean or is it just super expensive? How much is it[product:clorox-toilet-bowl-cleaner-with-bleach]
How effective is this on hard water build-up? We are dealing with this in the bowl and nothing seems to get them off.
Start your review of The Works Disinfectant Toilet Bowl Cleaner!
Laura R.
Gas City, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
The Works Disinfectant Toilet Bowl Cleaner uploaded by Laura R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This toliet bowl cleaner i suggest for hard water stains, rust, lyme build up. It eats right through any minerals. Its price to fit almost any budget.
Tara F.
Kingwood, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I was blown away with The Workz as it saved me a huge load of time. After spending hours cleaning a rusted and smoke stained yellow shower for hours with bleach and Dawn to see The Works do my hours worth of work in minutes! It washed away all the rust and yellow in the time it took to drip down the walls. Caution it stains clothes and will leave a blue tint. Apply evenly then use the bleach to get blue tint out!!
jamie  B.
Holly Ridge, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The Works Disinfectant Toilet Bowl Cleaner uploaded by jamie  B.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This is actually ingr of my favourite toilet cleaners because we have very high iron content in it water and it cleans any trace of iron off the toilet! Digres a great job cleaning....very powerful!!
Ana R.
Sugar Creek, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to use the works disinfectant toilet bowl cleaner to keep my toilet clean between every clean. I love the blue color.
Connie P.
Logan, OH
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
The Works classic clean Toilet Bowl Cleaner does an Awesome job on stains.It really Brighteness your toilet up.Has a nice scent, nothing strong like some.It's decent priced to.A Bottle lasts awhile and can be found at Dollar tree to.That's a big plus.
Heather L.
Burton, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
The old formula before they cut the acid was amazing especially if you have well water. Now that they cut the acid down to 9% and reformulated it, it’s worthless.
Samantha A.
genesee, mi
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is the only cleaner that cuts through line and rust left behind by my hard well water. It's the only product I buy to get the hard ester stains out of my toilet, tub and sink. It's smell is harsh so I wear gloves and a mask so it doesn't touch my skin either. You can find this at the dollar tree for literally a buck. Lasts me 3 weeks per bottle though.
Stacey C.
Spring Hill, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The Works Disinfectant Toilet Bowl Cleaner uploaded by Stacey C.
The works is the best toilet bowl cleaner I have ever used! Where I live I am on a well for water and when you are on a well there is a huge possibility you will have high levels of rust in your tap water. This product removed all of the rust and hard water stains from my toilet and from my shower. It does have to be used in a well ventilated area. I have never used a product that is so inexpensive but works so well. I will always repurchase this product
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm so glad I found this stuff! It works better than any other toilet cleaner I have used. It actually gets those tough stains out from hard water!! I only gave this four stars because I cant stand the smell of this stuff!! That's the only thing I can say I dont like. Also u dont have to use a ton of this stuff so a bottle last a while!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Good: helps clean the toilet, disinfects (as much as I can tell), runs around $1 pending on what store your going into.
Bad: (its runny)
When your on a budget and you can't afford getting the name brand ones this works just as well as they do. We usually buy 4 of them for both bathrooms. Lasts a good while.
Bad: (its runny)