BY THE WORKS #82 in Bathroom Cleaners

The Works® Bleach Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner.

Sanitizing formula: kills 99.9% of bacteria for 11 weeks.

Twin pack.

Kills prevents the growth of bacteria for 11 weeks in the toilet. see more...

Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Mega Parent Expert
Pretty nice you just plop in the tank and it does the job for awhile. You can smell the bleach. It says a tablet sanitized for 13 weeks. I don't think it is as potent as the first couple of weeks. I feel like I got a solid 8-10 weeks.
Joell S.
Joell S.
Chiloquin, OR
Just picked these up last week to see how great they work. Up it's just like it says. Keeps my toilet bowel smelling fresh. These products are worth the money. I will be buying more.
Camille s.
Camille s.
Memphis, TN
I Absolutely love this product it maintains a clean fresh smelling toilet bowl.I love the feeling of stress free cleaning.
Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.
Somerset, KY
I get these all the time its a quick and easy way to clean the toilet when I really ain't got time to be doing that
Walid E.
Walid E.
Casablanca
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)