The Wonder Forge Disney Classic Charecters Matching Game

by The Wonder Forge

Find board games at Target.com! Your child will love playing this classic matching game, now starring their favorite disney characters. Flip over sturdy, colorful tiles to find a parade of friendly faces, from dumbo and bambi to the lion king and the aristocats. Whoever collects the most pairs wins. Your child can play alone or others can join in.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Wonder Forge Disney Classic Charecters Matching Game!
How would you rate this product?
4 years agoWestover, WV
If you're in the market for a matching game for toddlers, then this will fit the bill. The pieces are standard thick cardboard like any other matching games, and feature loved Disney characters. The only downfall is my kids always wanted to play with the tiles outside the gamr, and we ended up losing some.
2 years agoMilton, FL
My daughter loves matching games and especially loves this one because of the disney characters. Its a great game for the price.
4 years agoDenver, CO
Great learning/memory game for a toddler. Helps them with brain development as they grow. What kid doesn't like Disney characters
4 years agoLa Verne , CA
A great game for toddlers. Its fun and helps their memory skills. I think this game is great. And kids love it too.
4 years agoChattanooga, TN
My kids liked this game a lot they loved the Disney characters on the game.
My kids liked this game a lot they loved the Disney characters on the game.