BY MARTIN SCORSESE

Sex. Money. Power. Drugs. Brace yourself for an outrageous true story from legendary filmmaker Martin Scorsese that critics are calling “a masterpiece for a new generation.”* Leonardo DiCaprio delivers “the best performance of his career”** as a young stockbroker hungry for a life of non-stop thrills, where corruption was king and more was never enough. His rise to power earned him the title The Wolf of Wall Street. Together, Scorsese and DiCaprio deliver a story of American excess that is “an absolute blast from start to finish.”

• What is your favorite Leonardo DiCaprio movie?5 Answers
  • How good is it? Zero to five2 Answers
  • Is this movie appropriate to watch with my parents?1 Answers
The Wolf of Wall Street
  • "Great movie, somewhat inspirational about being self-made rich but it shows the ugly side of white collar stock markets." in 6 reviews
  • "Good movie just make sure you don't watch it with parents in the room cause it's awkward lol, good movie though!" in 5 reviews
Jenni C.
I was not a huge fan of this movie. It was simply too long and filled with unnecessary content. That being said, I will always support Leo in everything he does!
Vishra P.
Excess success and affluence at it's bestest!!! All the things that you don't want to do and can only imagine of doing is put in all the same movie done by the same character. The movie is amazing and I do think it's very educational in terms of rise and fall.
Katie W.
This movie was one of the most ridiculous movies of the year, in a good way. The fact that it was based on a true story made it even more fascinating/intriguing
Alexandra M.
River Grove, IL
I don't know how dicaprio doesn't have an oscar. i LOVE this movie, it was hilarious. him and jonah hill should definitley do more movies together in the future
Kim C.
S Hackensack, NJ
AWESOME movie! I LOVED it! I went to see it with a friend (she picked the movie). We were both very impressed. From the first few minuets it captivates you.
Andrea J.
Cincinnati , Oh
Great movie. Would not recommend watching it with anyone that you could be uncomfortable with...i.e. your parents. Nudity, swearing and drugs are prominent.
Tanya S.
Orlando, FL
Easily one of the best movies...EVER. Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill were incredible. I've watched it many times and I'll probably watch it many more.
Dana E.
Bakersfield, CA
This movie is so freakin long, but so worth the watch. It has comedy and a very amazing story. I recommend everyone warch this, whatever age you may be.
Kasey H.
Raleigh, NC
I thought this was a pretty good movie. It was really long, but fully on lots of entertaining things. It was funny, and I would totally watch it again.
Maira  S.
Kingman, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This move stunk. It seemed like it was made just to show nude sciences and drug sciences. I was so disappointed because I heard so much buzz about it.
miriam g.
Salem, MA
Ive been wanting to see this movie but I'm just not sure if it is worth it. So is this movie a must see?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Leonardo DiCaprio movie?
Laura F.
Gastonia, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Is it truly inappropriate as everyone has been saying or are they exaggerating
robin M.
Worcester, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who else was nominated for an Oscar in the movie wolf of wall street?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How good is it? Zero to five

iTunes

iTunes was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.