BY MARTIN SCORSESE

Sex. Money. Power. Drugs. Brace yourself for an outrageous true story from legendary filmmaker Martin Scorsese that critics are calling “a masterpiece for a new generation.”* Leonardo DiCaprio delivers “the best performance of his career”** as a young stockbroker hungry for a life of non-stop thrills, where corruption was king and more was never enough. His rise to power earned him the title The Wolf of Wall Street. Together, Scorsese and DiCaprio deliver a story of American excess that is “an absolute blast from start to finish.”

• What is your favorite Leonardo DiCaprio movie?5 Answers
  • How good is it? Zero to five2 Answers
  • Is this movie appropriate to watch with my parents?1 Answers
The Wolf of Wall Street
  • "Great movie, somewhat inspirational about being self-made rich but it shows the ugly side of white collar stock markets." in 6 reviews
  • "Good movie just make sure you don't watch it with parents in the room cause it's awkward lol, good movie though!" in 5 reviews
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
The Wolf of Wall Street is a good movie but a movie I could only watch once. Leo's acting is wonderful and it really does a good job depicting what the lifestyle was like then for those people. I do think it dragged on though.
Monica M.
Naperville, IL
I weirdly LOVE this movie. I think it should have won way more awards. Leonardo Dicaprio is so convincing and a genius that his performance made me want to go into stocks.
Whitney K.
Milwaukee, WI
I think my expectations were too high going into this movie, with all the Oscar buzz surrounding it. It was good, but didn't leave me thinking about it afterward. Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill were great in it, but some of the scenes dragged on and I feel like it could have been at least a half hour shorter.
Ana M.
Bellwood, IL
This is a thrilling story which is very entertaining. From start to finish I was very interested in the whole film, even though it was a long movie. Leonardo did a great job and as always he delivered top quality work.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Eh. Didn't hold my focus, and was just downright awkward at times. That being said, I would stop short of saying it was a bad movie. But I wouldn't watch it again.
Amanda H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
LONG movie, I loved the characters, but crazy story. It is crazy to think that stuff like that kinda happened or really did happen on wallstreet. Great to think our money is in good hands. Haha but love watching Leo.
Kayla B.
I was quite surprised how much I enjoyed this movie. Leo is amazing as always and did a great job showing the excess in the lifestyle of Jordan Belfort. I didn't get to see this in the movies, but it made a good night in. It could have been a bit shorter, but a great story none the less.
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I had mixed feelings about this movie. There was a lot of sex and drugs in it and I really wasn't a fan of seeing how one man screwed over millions of people. I did however, like that it was a true story.
Jaclyn D.
dover, DE
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I thought this was a great movie. It is different than most and really kept my attention throughout. I would recommend watching it. The story is great as well. Very entertaining and sad at the same time.
Lynn W.
LONG movie but so worth it! Excellent performance by DiCaprio, wonderful editing, directing and story. This one was actually purchased and added to my collection instead of remaining a rental!
miriam g.
Salem, MA
Ive been wanting to see this movie but I'm just not sure if it is worth it. So is this movie a must see?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Leonardo DiCaprio movie?
Laura F.
Gastonia, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Is it truly inappropriate as everyone has been saying or are they exaggerating
robin M.
Worcester, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who else was nominated for an Oscar in the movie wolf of wall street?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How good is it? Zero to five

iTunes

iTunes was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.