BY MARTIN SCORSESE

Sex. Money. Power. Drugs. Brace yourself for an outrageous true story from legendary filmmaker Martin Scorsese that critics are calling “a masterpiece for a new generation.”* Leonardo DiCaprio delivers “the best performance of his career”** as a young stockbroker hungry for a life of non-stop thrills, where corruption was king and more was never enough. His rise to power earned him the title The Wolf of Wall Street. Together, Scorsese and DiCaprio deliver a story of American excess that is “an absolute blast from start to finish.”

• What is your favorite Leonardo DiCaprio movie?5 Answers
  • How good is it? Zero to five2 Answers
  • Is this movie appropriate to watch with my parents?1 Answers
The Wolf of Wall Street
  • "Great movie, somewhat inspirational about being self-made rich but it shows the ugly side of white collar stock markets." in 6 reviews
  • "Good movie just make sure you don't watch it with parents in the room cause it's awkward lol, good movie though!" in 5 reviews
Jenna H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I like the overall storyline of this movie but some parts dragged on and on. You have to love Leo but he really wasn't likable in this movie which made him very interesting. I think they could have made it a little more entertaining and not focused so much on the "shock" factor.
Chardae J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I went to the movies three times to see this gem. Leo deserved all the awards for this movie. I didn't mind that it's three hours. It's three hours of entertainment. The clothing and the dialect was definitely authentic to the Era. There were a lot of WTF moments and a lot of laughs.
Ashley Z.
Poland, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Hilarious, interesting and definitely not something someone under 18 should watch. I think I've watched this movie around twenty times now and every time the quaalude scene makes me cry with laughter.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
This is raunchy, aggressive comedy that is so ridiculously entertaining! The language, the sex, the drugs, it seriously had be laughing and focused the entire movie. I would definitely recommend!!!!
brianna l.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Leonardo DiCaprio but this movie is not my favorite. It is pretty funny at some parts but a little too vulgar for me. Definitely not a family movie but a good one to watch with friends.
robin M.
Worcester, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I thought that this movie was good. I thought Leonardo D. did a great job. Although I liked the movie I did think that it was too long. The funniest part that had me laughing in stitches was when he and his partner in crime took too many pills. It is a must see.
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What a great movie! I loved because it is so true when it comes to the Financial Market. You have to love chaos in order to understand its meanings. Conservative people, this one is not for you and far from being a movie for anyone under 18 to watch.
Emily P.
This was a good movie but so vulgar, lot of drug use and sex; just strange. Some of the movie was funny but other parts were just disturbing. I believe it's about two hours. I wouldn't watch it again. I love Leo, but wasn't feeling the movie too much.
Tara C.
Bossier City, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
ok this is a must see. my husband use to work doing the whole investor money raising thing so he really got into it. it's got amazing actor's and they act to the tee. i like the scene where he's getting high. i world Def watch again
sandra d.
Clearwater, FL
Make sure the kids are asleep before watching! A little long, lots of drugs and sex. Absolutely hilarious if you can laugh at that sort of stuff. Based on a true story!
miriam g.
Salem, MA
Ive been wanting to see this movie but I'm just not sure if it is worth it. So is this movie a must see?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Leonardo DiCaprio movie?
Laura F.
Gastonia, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Is it truly inappropriate as everyone has been saying or are they exaggerating
robin M.
Worcester, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who else was nominated for an Oscar in the movie wolf of wall street?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How good is it? Zero to five

iTunes

iTunes was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.