The Wizard of Oz uploaded by Sofie B.

BY VICTOR FLEMING #79 in Movies

"There's no place like home..." Entirely remastered, the colorful characters and unforgettable songs of Oz come alive as never before. This magical cinematic event finds Kansas farm girl Judy Garland ("A Star is Born," "Meet Me in St. Louis") caught in a tornado and magically transported to the Land of Oz. Needing help to return home, she is told to follow the Yellow Brick Road and find the powerful Wizard (Frank Morgan). On her perilous journey, she is befriended by the Scarecrow (Ray Bolger), the Tin Man (Jack Haley), and the Cowardly Lion (Bert Lahr) who help her battle the Wicked Witch of the West (Margaret Hamilton) and her flying monkeys. Based on the classic book by Frank L. Baum, "The Wizard of Oz" is a dazzling motion picture achievement, featuring unforgettable songs (including Oscar-winner "Over the Rainbow"), scenery, and costumes. The film had 5 Academy Award nominations, and Garland was awarded a special Oscar for her outstanding performance.

Alexys C.
This used to be my favorite movie. But, i haven't watched it in forever! It's totally a movie that won't ever die.
Ashley D.
Sikeston, MO
Love Love Love this movie. So classic. I think no matter how old we get this movie will stay in our hearts forever.
Neenee D.
Colonial Hgts, VA
The ultimate all time classic that weve all grown up watching,Still love the flying monkeys and the ruby slippers
Jessica H.
Mission Viejo, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My all time favorite movie. I have it on VHS, DVD and Bluray I could watch it daily if my husband would let me.
Molly B.
Love watching this with my kids now. I love the munchkins. Such a great, classic movie that everyone must see!
Heather F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
One of my favorite movies of all time. Great story, character development, and special effects for its time.
marissa w.
Louisville, KY
We are off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of oz.. is there anything else really needed to be said
kuku k.
This is an interesting movie. It gives you imagination and childhood memory. It's my all time favorite!
tammy f.
Lebanon, MO
I so love this show my kids have all watched and grew up watching it a true family movie all will enjoy
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I do not like this movie, and I think it is scary. Good meaning and acting, but not my kind of movie
Stephanie S.
Charlotte, NC
What's everybody's favorite part of the movie?
Ashley D.
Sikeston, MO
Who is you favorite character in the wizard of oz?
Michala F.
Was anyone else terrified of the Wicked Witch of the West?
Sofie B.
Kalmar, Sweden
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Would you consider this a classic?
Cindy S.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Where can I order this dvd