The Wizard of Oz uploaded by Sofie B.

BY VICTOR FLEMING

"There's no place like home..." Entirely remastered, the colorful characters and unforgettable songs of Oz come alive as never before. This magical cinematic event finds Kansas farm girl Judy Garland ("A Star is Born," "Meet Me in St. Louis") caught in a tornado and magically transported to the Land of Oz. Needing help to return home, she is told to follow the Yellow Brick Road and find the powerful Wizard (Frank Morgan). On her perilous journey, she is befriended by the Scarecrow (Ray Bolger), the Tin Man (Jack Haley), and the Cowardly Lion (Bert Lahr) who help her battle the Wicked Witch of the West (Margaret Hamilton) and her flying monkeys. Based on the classic book by Frank L. Baum, "The Wizard of Oz" is a dazzling motion picture achievement, featuring unforgettable songs (including Oscar-winner "Over the Rainbow"), scenery, and costumes. The film had 5 Academy Award nominations, and Garland was awarded a special Oscar for her outstanding performance.

Whitney S.
Columbia, SC
This is one my favorite classic movies. Definitely one of Judy Garland's finest roles! Appropriate for all age groups and timeless.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I just love this movie, I have been seen it since I was a child. Wow it's such a good movie I just love to see it with my grandkids.
Rebecca K.
Pottsville, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Timeless, classic movie that will always be fun to watch. The story is great and it has those old time values of appropriateness.
Dana K.
Carroll, IA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The Wizard of Oz is an all time favorite classic! I love this movie and I do believe that everyone should watch it at least once!
Shannon C.
Big Rock, IL
One of the greatest movies ever made and anyone could agree with that. I believe everyones seen it about a 1893924139 times.
Shannon B.
Novi, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My FAVORITE movie of ALL TIME! Classic and fitting for everyone! Check out WICKED the musical and Oz the great and powerful!
Alicia W.
DULUTH, MN
This is a great family classic and definitely one of my favorite movies! Can't wait for my little ones to watch and enjoy
Jennifer S.
Watched this every day as a child even though I thought the monkeys were scary. Cannot wait to share it with my children!
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
This is definitely a must see movie. We have all seen it, but this is a movie that you have to introduce to your kids.
Abby L.
Norwalk, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
An ultimate classic. I can't wait to show this to my children when they are the right age. It's the ultimate kids film.
Stephanie S.
Charlotte, NC
What's everybody's favorite part of the movie?
Ashley D.
Sikeston, MO
Who is you favorite character in the wizard of oz?
Michala F.
Was anyone else terrified of the Wicked Witch of the West?
Cindy S.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Where can I order this dvd
Sofie B.
Kalmar, Sweden
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Would you consider this a classic?