The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PlayStation 4

by Warner Brothers

The witcher 3 is an rpg fan's greatest dream come true! It combines cd projekt red's trademark storytelling flair with new game mechanics and an open world waiting to be explored. The story is nonlinear, set in a visually stunning living world ravaged by war. The huge new world will bring a new philosophy of exploration to the witcher series: the world is so vast that travel by horse and sailboat is a crucial part of the journey, and each community the player encounters bustles with problems and answers, friends and foes. The third installment of this award-winning saga improves on every aspect of the series. With a smoother...

Anyone recommend anything that’s even close to as good as this game for me to play? Or am I doomed for life after playing such a masterpiece?
Any games y’all would recommend that are similar to The Witcher?
On ps4Pro does this game run on 30fps or 60fps?
Start your review of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PlayStation 4!
Holly W.
Talbott, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PlayStation 4 uploaded by Holly W.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PlayStation 4 uploaded by Holly W.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is one of my husbands favorite games. He plays it all the time. He loves all the games that goes to this collection. I highly recommend it! He just got a PlayStation 4 and can’t stop playing it.[product:the-witcher-3:-wild-hunt-playstation-4] .
Colby H.
Meridian, ID
This game is amazing. It is the pinnacle of current gaming with an deep and rich storyline and a solid combat system.
Heather L.
Cottonwood, AZ
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PlayStation 4 uploaded by Heather L.
This is one of my favorite games, I love the open world exploring. I can go and do whatever I want then return to my quests and finish what I need! Geralt and Yen and my favorite game couple!
jessie S.
Rosedale, MD
So cool, basically like skyrim but a different time. it has cool stories and characters/ villains
Samantha T.
Drexel Hill, PA
It's one of the best RPGs I've played. I hadn't played any of the other Witcher titles prior to this game and, although an average person is okay to just pick it up and play it, I found myself going to the games wikia just to deepen my sense of what was occurring in the game. It's long, which I personally love, and the quests are varied enough that it doesn't feel like I'm just doing the same thing over and over. Definitely recommend.
Jessica P.
Great Game and awesome story but a little to much sex in it for my taste, if it's part of the story that's ok but just a little to "much" for me
Kim T.
Archer, FL
Absolutely love this game! The controls are easy to learn, the storyline is fun, and the graphics stunning. I love all the side quests that are available and that you don't have to play the game in a strict, prescribed order for the quests. You have freedom to choose your path, and I love that the options you pick can have an impact on what events happen later on in the storyline. It gives it great replayability. Love this game!
Abby A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Not one of my top favorites but the graphics were good and it had a good story line. I would recommend to play
Christopher R.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the open world vibe and the incredible graphics. The stories for each quest is very in depth and really emerges you into the world. Sometimes the game is a bit glitchy but overall it is very worth the time.
Sidney H.
Portage, IN
This is honestly one of my favorite games!! I love the idea of mythical creatures so this game is right up my alley. I love the story line of the game. The graphics could be a little better but overall a great game.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natalie H.
il y a 2 ans
Elizabeth H. il y a un an
One of my fave games ever