BY HARRY'S

Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Justin H.
Lilburn, GA
Great looking razor handle. The polished look is great! I've had this for over a year now and my only complaint is that it does not travel well. After many travels the handle has dents and the thin polished layer is coming off. I will probably have to replace it soon and I may do the Truman handle this time.
Matt L.
Summerville, SC
Pretty pricey and I always cut myself when I use their razors. Maybe a little more cost effective when compared to a Mach 3, but not even close to the quality. Packaging is phenomenal though.
Shannon S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is the best razor ever! Such a smooth and even cut. You don't have to keep going over the same spot again and again. It's definitely worth the price. The blades last a good while and don't get dull quickly.
Cole T.
Marysville, PA
The "Winston" is a great razor. It features a metal handle which has a nice weight to it and overall feels luxurious. Harry's customizable shave plans allow you to have razor cartridges shipped to your home depending on how often you need new razor blades. I've been a customer for several years now and have no intentions of canceling. The razor itself is great as well as the razor blades.
Kendra D.
Manhattan
Absolutely love this razor/brand! Even as a girl using this product it works twice as well as the flashy women razor sets out there. I have been using this razor for a year now and have gotten a set for my dad for Father's Day! We both love it! Love the packaging as well!
Kyle N.
Hackensack, NJ
Great product!

I wasn't shaving often because I was lazy but this blade and harrys.com made it super easy. The blade was sharp, the handle nice, packaging was perfect. It lasts longer than standard throw away razors and it was incredibly cheap.

If you're looking for a razor that you can leave out and for blades that are cheap, I highly recommend this product.
Jerry T.
Bellevue, WA
This is my current razor, it feels like a dream in your hand. I splurged and got the kit and has everything you need for traveling and included two extra blades, the blades are great quality and very affordable.
Roger T.
Harry's products is one of my favorite one. The quality is amazing, works really well without too much effort. I buy it every two months, i don't use it really often. I buy at walmart, it a little bit expensive but it's valued every dollar, try it
Ben C.
Newton Upper Falls, MA
I noticed that this was just such a good razor because it was so comfortable and cut as well as the Gillette. It cup we more sharp on the deck razors. This was amazing because it got sharp and left a comfortable shave that did not cut me. I would recommend this to anyone.