The Wine Group Love Noir 750ml Pinot Noir uploaded by Katt W.The Wine Group Love Noir 750ml Pinot Noir uploaded by Audra W.The Wine Group Love Noir 750ml Pinot Noir uploaded by Dana C.

BY THE WINE GROUP

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! Love Noir 750ml Pinot Noir see more...

Katt W.
Sylmar, CA
One of the most unique of the California Pinot Noir wines. The heavy dark notes are lifted up by the sweet berry accents to make every sip truly a decadent experience. It could be a bit smoother on the alcohol back kick, but it may just be the year. Either way, it is an affordable young pinot noir that lives up to it's advertising statement: The Darker Side Of Wine. It is a masterpiece.
Audra W.
Gardner, KS
Dark cherry and espresso are some of the key flavors of this Pinot noir. First time Buyer after finding it at the store, but definitely plan on buying again. It has a silky taste and went well with a red marinara pasta dish I served it with.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Love the bottle. It's so pretty. Doesn't really taste like a Pinot Nior. On first taste had a little too much of a bite for me but the people I was with enjoyed it more I did. Has somewhat of a rich taste to it.
Samantha W.
Champaign, IL
I really love this dark red. It does taste a little different than a lot of pinot noir's but it still has as great flavors. It's very smooth and has a nice oaky taste and pairs really well with red sauces and meats. The bottle is adorable and a lot of time's its the tie breaker for when I just can't decide which brand to get.
Erica T.
Raleigh, NC
This is my all-time favorite wine! It is so smooth & delicate to taste and is incredibly reasonably-priced and tastes like a much more expensive bottle.
Michelle J.
Bremen, GA
This one has become of my favorite Pinot Noir. Not too dry like other red wines and not too sweet. Worth paying a little more for this bottle!
Pauline O.
Louisville, KY
This is a great red wine for any day! It is affordable and delicious. It is great for dinner parties
Nicole M.
Fairdale, WV
Taste amazing! I would denitley drink this again! Would recommend this to any one and everyone
Stacey W.
ulster park
This is my go to wine when I’m needing something smooth and delicious. The flavors are great and not too spicy. I would recommend this great priced wine.