BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS

Cupcake vineyards cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml see more...

Sherika B.
Carencro, LA
This wine was so tart. It was so sour for me. Too sour to taste any layers per say. I paid $13 for this and this is my first Layer Cake wine that I have been disappointed with. I would reccommend the Layercake Primitivo over the Cab any day! I would not recommend.
Telena W.
Johnson City, TN
This wine is rich and smooth and is my favorite. You can taste the fruity flavors of dark cherry, and blackberry with a subtle hint of chocolate. The cocoa flavor is very subtle and doesn't overpower the other flavors. I believe that this is also aged in oak barrels which adds to its richness. It is also very affordable at about 11.00 a bottle.
Hannah R.
Naples, FL
I do wine reviews on my blog and keep meaning to do an official one for Cupcake. It is one of our "go-to" wines and EVERYONE I know loves it! I've never heard a bad review. Personally, I love the richness of this Cabernet Sauvignon the best! It's great to be able to serve a quality wine that isn't overpriced.
Stephanie L.
Murfreesboro , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My first time trying Cupcake wines. I'm a big fan of Cabs and this one disappoint and was a great price at $9.99. It stood up well with steak that I had for dinner. I would definitely buy it again and think about trying some of their other wines.
KATHLEEN K.
Philadelphia, PA
Cupcake wine is great. I am a Cabernet lover, and for an inexpensive wine it doesn't taste like its priced. This is also a great dessert wine, great gift for any occasion, great item to bring to a potluck or any party, it is sure to please any crowd. Mmmmm.
Brandi H.
I love red wine. let me just say Cabernet Sauvignon is my favorite wine. The first time I tried Cupcake wine I fell in love!!! This is my favorite brand ever. I recommend it every time someone asks me about red wine. The flavor is rich and amazing.
Wendy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Cupcake Vineyards produces a very nice and mild Cabernet Sauvignon that is perfect for a tight budget. It is perfect to enjoy with dinner and goes very well with red meats and pork. The value cannot be beat and it can be purchased at Target.
Erica M.
Saint Amant, LA
One of my most favorite brands of wine! incredible flavor. Only reason I don't rate higher is because a lot of them are carbonated and I can't drink any carbonation any longer :(
Virginia L.
I was doubtful this wine would be good but, after a purchase just on impulse and because the price was right (and I just really wanted to see if it would taste like cupcake ;) ) It doesn't, however, the taste was wonderful, smooth and, not bitter like some wines that are pricier. Sweet and fruity, lovely experience with this wine and have purchased over and over.
Stacey C.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely Delicious! I bought this because I loved the name of the vineyard but after trying it, it as become one of my all time favorites. I always pick up a bottle of this whenever we're visiting friends for dinner!
Nicole B.
Hampshire, IL
What food / dessert would go well with this wine?
Wendy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you typically enjoy this wine with your dinner or on its own?
Adri L.
Kansas City, MO
Does the name make you think it's a sweet wine? I have taken this to a few parties and many people assume because of the name it will be sweet....
Is these a good wine?
Rachel M.
Salisbury, MD
I have had the cupcake moscato and LOVE it, what are all their other wines like? Any good? Any other sweet wines?