BY THE WINE ENTHUSIAST

Make the stately legacy corkscrew wine bottle opener the centerpiece of your wine collection. Displayed upon a walnut base, the easy-open corkscrew is ensconced in an antique-bronze casing. The combination of form and function make this a classic. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Angela D.
Angela D.
rockwell, NC
Foodie Expert
I think it's unique. It serves it's purpose and it's cute. My only con is finding the space to sit it lol. It's effective. Affordable. And not expensive.
patty w.
patty w.
Does it work yes but it also takes up counter space when I can just use a regular bottle opener that fits in my drawer or even an electric opener.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Freeland, MI
Foodie Expert
This is really great and easy to use! I really do love it. I think that everyone should get it
Michael S.
Michael S.
San jose, Ca
I was concerned with how flimsy this would actually be with the single piece of metal from base to top. However it has been durable through much use. Has a classy look. Works well for a standing wine opener.
Monique G.
Monique G.
Foodie Expert
This is amazing!!! Perfect gift for a wine lover. Would be great as a housewarming gift.
Katherine Christine K.
Katherine Christine K.
Cape May Ch, NJ
More helpful then expected. easily used to open body without strain. 5 stars
Happy P.
Happy P.
Goose Creek, SC
Foodie Expert
Oh my gosh, I so need to try that! I am the person that breaks corkscrews and corks get left inside my bottle :-(