BY THE WILD BAKER

Jessica L.
Laredo
I love making gingerbread houses especially around Christmas time it's the most fun thing to do before Christmas
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I love making these around the holidays like Christmas and thanksgiving with all the kids in my family's it's very fun and cheap and it taste good after it done and I buy this every year and I would recommend to anyone
Linnette R.
Kissimmee, FL
My kids,husband and I enjoy doing this. Is so different from the regular gingerbread house. Good price
Tori L.
Garner, NC
My kids loved doing this. It was easy and fun. So much cuter than the original too !
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
My kids and I had so much fun making this! I like how it's different from all the other gingerbread houses!
Nija H.
Cute and creative ginger bread kit! Making ginger bread houses is a holiday ritual in my house
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
This kit is adorable we had so much fun making it that we even went and got another one, defiantly a great buy.
Jasmine C.
This is the most adorable gingerbread kit ever! I love doing this with my son and nephews. They love eating it even more than buying it. I found ours at Kmart.
Leah H.
This kit is so adorable I love to make gingerbread houses and it was to easy to use and had great taste!
Melissa M.
Ingleside , Ontario, ON
This was such a cute fun activity to do with my daughter we has a blast putting it together and it was so cute...we ate some of the ginger bread after and it was delish ;)
Julia B.
I've been wanting to make a gingerbread house of course around the holidays but I've never found one that I like. And I love this one it looks so cute. Would you recommend?
Gabriela R.
Selma, CA
Hello guys I been trying to look for one of these. finally i find one. I like to cook a lot. I sometimes cook cupcakes,cakes and cake pops
Shauna D.
Isle, MN
I was thinking of doing something like this after Thanksgiving dinner with all the nieces and nephews! What is the appropriate age group to use with this and can we work on it all together or should I get more than one? There are 6 kiddos ranging from age 2 - 8.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Has anyone seen any other types of fun activities for the holidays with your children