BY THE WILD BAKER #15 in Bread

jackie L.
Monticello, KY
OMG!!! This is the cutest gingerbread house/barn ever!!! Decorated this with my daughter last Christmas & we loved it!!! It was well worth the price & the memories we made building/decorating it....Priceless :)
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I love making these around the holidays like Christmas and thanksgiving with all the kids in my family's it's very fun and cheap and it taste good after it done and I buy this every year and I would recommend to anyone
Jasmine C.
This is the most adorable gingerbread kit ever! I love doing this with my son and nephews. They love eating it even more than buying it. I found ours at Kmart.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
The wild Baker barn gingerbread kit would be the perfect early Christmas gift for you to share with your children or grandchildren
Rachael M.
Love this kit for I and my kids we do this kit every Christmas and it comes out looking amazing and a lot of my friends love this
This kit is so cute and great to do with your kids their is also a regular ginger bread house for the winter time.
Jessica L.
Laredo
I love making gingerbread houses especially around Christmas time it's the most fun thing to do before Christmas
Lourdes R.
Fun to do with family and friends mostly when Christmas is coming up and the more we do the more happy we'll be.
Nancy C.
I bought one for my boys for the holidays and they had a blast. It kept them busy and a very create project too.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
This kit is adorable we had so much fun making it that we even went and got another one, defiantly a great buy.
Julia B.
I've been wanting to make a gingerbread house of course around the holidays but I've never found one that I like. And I love this one it looks so cute. Would you recommend?
Gabriela R.
Selma, CA
Hello guys I been trying to look for one of these. finally i find one. I like to cook a lot. I sometimes cook cupcakes,cakes and cake pops
Shauna D.
Isle, MN
I was thinking of doing something like this after Thanksgiving dinner with all the nieces and nephews! What is the appropriate age group to use with this and can we work on it all together or should I get more than one? There are 6 kiddos ranging from age 2 - 8.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Has anyone seen any other types of fun activities for the holidays with your children