BY THE WET BRUSH

For those that are snap happy Wet Brush has developed the perfect hair brush that's a paddle brush mirror and phone case in one! The Selfie Brush™ is a professional hair brush that is sure to turn all eyes on you. Use the paddle brush to detangle your hair (wet or dry) flip it and check the astonishing results in the in-built mirror. Sure you're camera-ready? Then snap away! Your smart phone can be placed in the sleeve on the back of the brush which makes it easier for the selfie-obsessed to find the perfect angle. Holding up the handle of the brush enables you to take pictures above eye level and lets you play with natural light. You don't have to worry about damaging your phone because the case will safely protect it from wetness or falling out. You can even text or make phone calls with the phone in its sleeve as you still have access to all the buttons. Haters aside add a new level of confidence to your look and show off your lavish locks with the fabulous new Selfie Brush! - N.P. see more...

Kasey S.
I love this brush!! It is seriously the best!! It works so great on my hair especially when I get out of the shower!! It makes it so much easier when I use this to get the tangles out!! After using this brush I will never use a different brush again!!!
Melinda B.
Warner Robins, GA
This brush is perfect for distribution on hair products like leave in conditioners, hair protection, ect.... brush hair wet without the damaging affects caused by just an ordinary brush
Tatyana C.
this is my holy grail brush...when I bruh my curls with this it defines my curls
....my hair is nappy lol..im really surprise this rectangles my hair
TheSequinHanger K.
Wading River, NY
This brush is fantastic - I've used this brand for many years and it's saved my thin platinum dyed hair
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
So cute so great...phone case and great brush omg...one of my favorite brushes I keep it in my purse .