BY THE WET BRUSH #4 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Take the best detangling brush ever with you wherever you may go! see more...

ArabMakeupQueen N.
Midwest City, OK
This is the best hair brush I've ever had. It detangles my hair sooo easily and I can't imagine going back to my old hair brush. I bought it at Ulta and it was a little bit on the expensive side $11.99 I believe but worth every penny! I very much recommend it to everyone! It works really well on both wet and dry hair. I have recently put in tape in extensions and this brush does so well with detangling me recently very long hair! I'm very happy with its performance! The Wet Brush Wet Brush Midi Viva Violet
Tiffany V.
Chico
OMG this wet brush is AMAZING its literally the only brush I can use when my hair is wet. I have struggled for years with brushing my hair (wet and dry) and iv alway preferred to do it wet so it will dry faster bet have never been able to with out ripping out tons of hair until this brush! I have extremely Long fine but thick hair that tangles the second you run a brush through it but not with these wet brushes. I have two because I'm that girl that can never find my dang brush lol.
Melissa L.
Olympia WA
This brush is a STAPLE in any hair care routine. I would never not recommend this to someone. My hair gets tangled very easily and trying to get them out used to leave me so frustrated and upset when I got this I was so thankful. It gets the tangles out pain free I will never use another brush again
Scarlet R.
Mansfield, OH
Absolutely love this brush! I have very fine, easy tangled hair. My scalp is also very sensitive. This brushes through with easy. Gets the job done quick, so no more tugging through my hair for long periods of time after the shower. Also leaves my hair nice and soft, pain free!
Would recommend to anyone looking for easy, painless brushing.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
This brush is amazing! My daughter has really long hair, and it gets tangled so easily, this is the only brush i have found, that doesn't hurt her getting the tangles out. Its super affordable, and i love that you can use it on wet or dry hair. Combing is better for wet hair, but this brush is specifically made for brushing wet hair, so its less damaging than other brushes. Colors are super adorable, we have ours in purple.
Haydon K.
I’m obsessed with this brush! I have long hair that tangles easily. When I get my hair wet I dread brushing it but now I’m in love with brushing it. I got it from JCP it’s pretty affordable! I would never use any other brush now because it just glides through your hair and gets the tangles out without pulling out all your hair!
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
I am 5 months postpartum and just bought this brush. I absolutely love it. My hair has begun to fall out because of child birth and this brush has reduced the amount by at least half compared to my regular brush. I love it. It's gentle and easy on the hair!
julia B.
This is the best hair brush I’ve owned in my whole life. I never have problems getting it through my hair at all. I have two minis one in my car, one in my book bag and a big one in my room all pink! I absolutely recommend for any type of hair! They do not cost a lot. I will never buy another one that’s a different brand ! Definitely amazing
Payt ♡.
Surprise
I love this brush! However the thicker the hair the harder thai vrush is to use and you have to really spend some extra time brushing out tangles. It really does work better for wet hair and it said to be better for you to brush it wet!
Katelyn J.
USA
I absolutely love my wet brush! I have pretty fine hair, so it gets all of the knots out very easily. I can also use it straight out of the shower without having to worry about pulling on my hair and ripping it out, which is very nice! They also last a very long time!
Christina C.
Cane Ridge, TN
Has anyone ever tried the The Wet Brush Wet Brush Midi Viva Violet? Can you tell a difference when you use it?
Teeny L.
Rolette, ND
It this easy on the roots
Faryal N.
Is it good for curly and thick hair?
Elle B.
Does this come in other colors?