BY THE WET BRUSH #12 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Small size, big detangler super soft intelliflex flexible bristles. see more...

rosie r.
pacoima, CA
This brush is the best! I have the full size version and use the travel size to carry in my purse. My hair is long and thick and gets tangled constantly so this has definitely helped make the process easier. I purchased this at my local target. affordable and highly recommend it.
Danielle R.
El Cajon , CA
Bought this little mini brush for my son because he always likes to steal my big wet brush. Lol he loves it and it’s just his size and encourages him to brush his hair all the time without m having to ask which is what I love
Alyssa M.
Madison Hts, MI
I don’t know if I got a faulty brush or something but this brush became worn out after a month of use. Some of the bristles no longer have the pink coating on it so it hurts my head when I brush my hair.
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Super cute, and fits right in your purse. Its better to use on wet hair than a regular brush, simply because it is made for brushing wet hair. You can also use on dry hair. My daughter has really long hair and this is the only brush that does not hurt her when brushing it.
Jessica W.
I carry this is my purse every day and the bristles are so strong that they don't even bend if something is laying on top of it. It's a perfect size for a purse, car center console, carry on or over night bag and works just as well as the normal sized bush. I will definitely recommend this brush
Danielle W.
Whitesboro, NY
I absolutely love my wet brush, I always used a wide tooth comb prior to getting the wet brush & what a difference! I love it so much I purchased one for my sister for Christmas. I can’t be without a Wet Brush. I’ve purchased at Sally Beauty, Target & from my hairdresser. #giftcrush
Emily G.
Middleton
These are very hard and uncomfortable on the scalp. I feel like this brush used to be so much more effective. It’s annoying to clean and isn’t as good at detangling as when I started using it years ago.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
So this may sound crazy, but I haven't owned a hair brush for like 7 years. The reason being is my hair is very fine. This hair brush really is amazing. It leaves my hair smooth and soft with making it super puffy. Overall I use it all the time.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
This brush has changed my hair thinning game. No longer do I loose clumps and clumps (don't get me wrong I still loose hair due to medications for Lupus) but it isn't as extreme. The brush glides through my wet hair with no tugging or knots and when I use it dry sometimes it works so much better than the expensive brands. This is great for all hair, long, short or curly. I will continue to use this in my hair care routine.
Gaby R.
I am obsessed with my wet brush squirt in holiday edition! I bought this at Target for less than $2 after the holidays. I instantly fell in love with it that I went back the next day and purchased two more of these brushes. I ended up gifting one to my mom. This is the perfect brush for wet hair. This leaves my hair free of tangles and smooth. I can even go as far as saying that this brush actually massages my scalp. I carry one of these in my purse and I have one on top of my vanity. I definitely recommend this brush to anyone looking for a very good brush. It is definitely worth the investment. Typically these brushes are 4.99 and up.
Patricia G.
Fayetteville , NC
Is this a great brush
Katlyn p.
Is this the same as the normal Wet Brush just smaller? I would love this for my purse!!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone else find this way to tiny for long thick hair?
Amber S.
Tell me more!! My 3 yr old HATES for me to brush her hair. The smallest tangle is a really big deal!! If love to know more about this product and how it could make my (and her) life much easier!!
jessica s.
Bardstown, KY
Does this really detangle hair that easily? My daughter is very tender headed and has thick hair that is hard to brush, would this be good for her?