BY THE WET BRUSH #7 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Small size, big detangler super soft intelliflex flexible bristles. see more...

• Does anyone else find this way to tiny for long thick hair?1 Answers
  • How do these work? Do they really work? I see people usin...1 Answers
  • Does this brush do what it claims? Would it be good to us...1 Answers
Kimmey D.
Summerville, SC
Purchased at: Kohl's
These are super awesome for on the go. I always have one in my purse or in my travel bag. I have the full-size one which I keep at home and I use every single day. But these are great just to travel with and to have on hand.
Stacie P.
Flemington , NJ
Great brush for my daughter’s hair. Small so perfect for throwing in the diaper bag. Doesn’t snag knotted hair so that’s nice for all. Does not cause static either like many other brushes. Worth the price.
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
This brush is the best! I have the full size version and use the travel size to carry in my purse. My hair is long and thick and gets tangled constantly so this has definitely helped make the process easier. I purchased this at my local target. affordable and highly recommend it.
Danielle R.
El cajon, CA
Bought this little mini brush for my son because he always likes to steal my big wet brush. Lol he loves it and it’s just his size and encourages him to brush his hair all the time without m having to ask which is what I love
Alyssa M.
Madison Hts, MI
I don’t know if I got a faulty brush or something but this brush became worn out after a month of use. Some of the bristles no longer have the pink coating on it so it hurts my head when I brush my hair.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Super cute, and fits right in your purse. Its better to use on wet hair than a regular brush, simply because it is made for brushing wet hair. You can also use on dry hair. My daughter has really long hair and this is the only brush that does not hurt her when brushing it.
Alex P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this brush!! I travel with it and currently I keep it at my desk at work. It’s soft and the colors are SO PRETTY!! I even strayed away from pink for the first time because I loved this color combo so much.
Danielle W.
Whitesboro, NY
I absolutely love my wet brush, I always used a wide tooth comb prior to getting the wet brush & what a difference! I love it so much I purchased one for my sister for Christmas. I can’t be without a Wet Brush. I’ve purchased at Sally Beauty, Target & from my hairdresser. #giftcrush
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
I love this wet brush! Ever since I dyed my hair it's gotten super tangly after I curl and wash my hair out. The wet brush helps tame it and cuts my brushing time in half. The only thing is that smaller knots may slip through so you have to fine comb them.
Emily G.
Middleton
These are very hard and uncomfortable on the scalp. I feel like this brush used to be so much more effective. It’s annoying to clean and isn’t as good at detangling as when I started using it years ago.
Patricia G.
Fayetteville , NC
Is this a great brush
Katlyn p.
Is this the same as the normal Wet Brush just smaller? I would love this for my purse!!
jessica s.
Bardstown, KY
Does this really detangle hair that easily? My daughter is very tender headed and has thick hair that is hard to brush, would this be good for her?
Brittany T.
I have the original big one, I was wondering if this one is just as good even though it's a small one? Does it fit comfortably in you hand?
Amber S.
Oakland , TN
Tell me more!! My 3 yr old HATES for me to brush her hair. The smallest tangle is a really big deal!! If love to know more about this product and how it could make my (and her) life much easier!!

Amazon