BY THE WET BRUSH #9 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Small size, big detangler super soft intelliflex flexible bristles. see more...

Mary J.
Homewood, AL
I bought one of these because I travel A LOT. I keep it in my bag and it is so easy to use on the go. I won't say that I love it more than my full sized one, but it definitely gets the job done and helps me keep my toiletry bag from overflowing. Definitely worth it if you travle a lot or like to carry a brush in your purse.
Stacie P.
Flemington, NJ
Great brush for my daughter’s hair. Small so perfect for throwing in the diaper bag. Doesn’t snag knotted hair so that’s nice for all. Does not cause static either like many other brushes. Worth the price.
rosie r.
pacoima, CA
This brush is the best! I have the full size version and use the travel size to carry in my purse. My hair is long and thick and gets tangled constantly so this has definitely helped make the process easier. I purchased this at my local target. affordable and highly recommend it.
Danielle R.
El Cajon , CA
Bought this little mini brush for my son because he always likes to steal my big wet brush. Lol he loves it and it’s just his size and encourages him to brush his hair all the time without m having to ask which is what I love
Alyssa M.
Madison Hts, MI
I don’t know if I got a faulty brush or something but this brush became worn out after a month of use. Some of the bristles no longer have the pink coating on it so it hurts my head when I brush my hair.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Super cute, and fits right in your purse. Its better to use on wet hair than a regular brush, simply because it is made for brushing wet hair. You can also use on dry hair. My daughter has really long hair and this is the only brush that does not hurt her when brushing it.
Danielle W.
Whitesboro, NY
I absolutely love my wet brush, I always used a wide tooth comb prior to getting the wet brush & what a difference! I love it so much I purchased one for my sister for Christmas. I can’t be without a Wet Brush. I’ve purchased at Sally Beauty, Target & from my hairdresser. #giftcrush
Hayden H.
Sandy Springs, GA
I am a huge fan of the normal version, so i had to get the mini version for on the go! It’s absolutely amazing and i would definitely recommend to anyone. I have 3 of these so i can keep them in my purse, car and book bag!
Emily G.
Middleton
These are very hard and uncomfortable on the scalp. I feel like this brush used to be so much more effective. It’s annoying to clean and isn’t as good at detangling as when I started using it years ago.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
So this may sound crazy, but I haven't owned a hair brush for like 7 years. The reason being is my hair is very fine. This hair brush really is amazing. It leaves my hair smooth and soft with making it super puffy. Overall I use it all the time.
Patricia G.
Fayetteville , NC
Is this a great brush
Katlyn p.
Is this the same as the normal Wet Brush just smaller? I would love this for my purse!!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Does anyone else find this way to tiny for long thick hair?
Amber S.
Oakland , TN
Tell me more!! My 3 yr old HATES for me to brush her hair. The smallest tangle is a really big deal!! If love to know more about this product and how it could make my (and her) life much easier!!
jessica s.
Bardstown, KY
Does this really detangle hair that easily? My daughter is very tender headed and has thick hair that is hard to brush, would this be good for her?

back