The Wet Brush Shine Brush

by The Wet Brush

We bet you never thought a hairbrush could give your hair so much shine! Mongolian Boar and Intelliflex bristles distribute your hair's natural oils throughout each strand leaving your hair smooth and shiny.

Do you notice a difference using this brush compared to using a regular brush?
Does this actually work? I love my original wet brush but The Wet Brush Shine Brush I haven’t tried yet.
Does your hair get caught on the ends or the bristles?
Start your review of The Wet Brush Shine Brush!
How would you rate this product?
West Liberty, KY
Needing a little shine? This brush is so easy to use! Brushes out tangles easily! It’s really affordable and the quality is amazing. It’s easier to use dry to get maxim shine! I would recommend this to anyone!
Pittston, PA
Our Shine Enhancer is made from 100% natural boar and exclusive IntelliFlex bristles. It gently detangles while it spreads your hair's natural oil, creating vibrant luster and shine. It also works great for evenly distributing dry shampoo. Versatility never looked so good. Mongolian Boar and ultra-soft IntelliFlex bristles evenly distribute your hair's natural oils. Great for use on dry hair, and with dry shampoo. Would recommend this product
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Oily, Curly
Tracy, CA
I was a little hesitant to buy this brush because I didn’t think it would really do what it says. I couldn’t wait to try it out when I got home and I was actually very shocked that it not only is easier to brush my hair, but it gives my hair a really nice shine and it makes my hair look really great. I’m really happy with my purchase and I highly recommend this brush, you won’t be disappointed.
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Thick, Color Treated
Gardner, KS
I bought this for my daughter because she said she wanted a square wet brush. Apparently I got the wrong one because this isn’t it. She likes this one but still wants the other one.
Dark Brown / Damage, Oily Scalp, Volume / Wavy, Fine, Color Treated
Pottstown, PA
Purchased at: Kohl's
This brush has been a miracle for my daughter and me. With our very long, straight hair we were always struggling with knots, tangles, etc. I've bought so many different brushes to try to address this issue not to mention detangler sprays and treatments. It's like magically our hair became manageable finally! Now, there is no pulling, no more knots, and our hair even appears shinier. I'm blown away at what this simple brush can do. If you have similar issues to what I've stated here please don't hesitate to order the Wet brush. I no longer have to buy spray in conditioner.
Strawberry Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Straight, Thick
Loleta, CA
The Wet Brush Shine Brush uploaded by Corinne A.
Hands down the absolute best brush I have EVER owned and/or used! And I have had a lot of brushes. I have almost always had long hair, and these days it reaches to my bum. I grabbed this brush on a trip when I had forgotten mine at home. I'll never use another brand again. It's SO easy on my hair, I can't believe it. Gets the knots out with minimal tugging and pulling. Makes my hair shine healthily. I carry it with me everywhere.
Brunette / Brittleness, Dry Scalp, Hair Loss / Normal, Straight, Thick
This wet brushes really good it has two to tangle my hair the packaging is really cute I bought this pink one and I love the color of pink so that's really good it really does to help with tingle detangle my daughter's hair and helps us have beautiful healthy hair
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Curly
I love this hair brush. I use it when I style my hair and need to smooth wild hairs. I also use it to brush out hair before bed. The shine brush has the boar bristles which really bring out the shine and smooth hair out. I will repurchase if I ever lose this brush.
Blonde / Damage, Frizz, Oily Scalp / Wavy, Fine
Trenton, NJ
I wanted a boar bristle brush since I heard they were good for fine, long hair. I got this one and I find it works just as well as any other boar bristle brush in this price point. No matter what brand I have used, I do find it makes my hair a bit static-y but I believe that it is just my hair type.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Oily, Straight, Fine
Sumner, TX
I would like to try this brush out . i would like to experience this brand . I am always looking to try out new products and brand to give my proper review. Its so hard to find a good hair brush that work well . I am so into doing hair and cosmetics they are my passion
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Damage, Dryness / Straight, Fine, Thin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Accrington, Accrington
2 years ago
taylor S. • 2 years ago
I think the Wet Brush is easier to hold because it has a handle on it. It's also easier to brush my wet hair with compared to the Tangle Teezer