BY THE WET BRUSH #2 in Hairbrushes & Combs

We bet you never thought a hairbrush could give your hair so much shine! Mongolian Boar and Intelliflex bristles distribute your hair's natural oils throughout each strand leaving your hair smooth and shiny.

Buy on Amazon
Ashley O.
I bought this yesterday based on recommendations/reviews from here and I am so glad I did! I have a ton of breakage and am trying to repair it. I used this once last night, once today and can already see/feel a difference. Before I’d brush my hair and tons of tiny little hair strands would fall to the floor. I didn’t see much with this. If grabbed the dead breakage and left the rest super shiny and smooth. I can’t wait to see what this does for my hair with prolonged use. I am obsessed already!
Jennifer F.
Hudson , OH
I use this brush mainly for my two toddlers to brush their hair when wet or dry. It brushes through their often tangled hair without pulling or causing them any pain. It works great! I also use it when I am curling my hair to brush each section before I curl it, it seems to distribute the oils in my hair nicely to keep it smooth while styling.
Savannah G.
Coxs Creek, KY
The best brush I’ve ever owned! Doesn’t pull my hair when it tangles, but glides right through them. Good for all hair types I’d say. Mine is a mix between wavy and curly naturally. This is a must have for people with sensitive heads!
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love this brush and I’ll never go back to using my old brushes. I have very long thick hair that tangles very easily and this so much easier to comb through my tangles and takes me half the amount of time compared to my old brushes. The reason I love it is because it pulls my hair much less than a regular brush and the amount of hair that falls out is reduced by 50% and also it detangles my hair much easier than a regular brush. I highly recommend this brush!
Lauren J.
Cary, NC
Wet brushes are nothing short of life changing . I put 2 spritz of luxe deranged by sexy hair and brush from Mid shaft down then top to down. The tangles in my hair are so much better. These brushes are a cult favorite for a reason!!
Sara T.
Harwood, MD
The Wet Brush is MY LIFESAVER! I have extremely long, curly, THICK hair and love a good messy bun, with that being said..you know I always have that huge knot in the back of my head by the end of a long day. This brush gets rid of any knots I have! And if you have little girls and brushing is the worst thing ever..this will be your bff! It's so amazing I highly recommend this!
Maddy R.
Appleton
Best hairbrush for blow drying! This is a diamond in the rough. This brush is durable, easy to use, and adds a ton of shine! I got mine at a beauty supply store for $7 on sale and it’s truly a great value!
Jamie M.
This is literally the first and only hairbrush I will ever own! It’s great. I have naturally very frizzy, wavy dry hair and this brush always leaves my hair super shiny. It doesn’t break my hair or pull at tangles. It also is great for distributing dry shampoo. Only downside for me is the handle. I prefer a rounded handle just for comfort. Still 9/10.
crystal j.
This is one of my favorite sets to use on my hair it's a great product I'm not sure the price because I received it as a gift but it worked well for me love it for long hair
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
I wanted a boar bristle brush since I heard they were good for fine, long hair. I got this one and I find it works just as well as any other boar bristle brush in this price point. No matter what brand I have used, I do find it makes my hair a bit static-y but I believe that it is just my hair type.
Chanelle C.
Glade Spring, VA
Does this hairbrush actually detangle better than any other brush on the market?
Danielle B.
Is this good for curly hair?
Ana R.
What stores can this be bought at? haven't found one yet. .
Lauren L.
Port Moody, BC
Thoughts on this brush? I have thick, shoulder length hair and wondering if this works better than a comb.
Melissa D.
Northhollywood, CA
Is this brush good to untangle curly hair??