BY THE WET BRUSH #3 in Hairbrushes & Combs

We bet you never thought a hairbrush could give your hair so much shine! Mongolian Boar and Intelliflex bristles distribute your hair's natural oils throughout each strand leaving your hair smooth and shiny.

• Compared to the detangler version of the wet brush, does this rea...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this brush at?2 Answers
  • Who else loves this brush?!3 Answers
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Found this at target when looking for a new brush after I destroyed my last one. This is my first time using the shine brush, but I was an avid user of the original wet brush. I don't see too much of a difference in shine, maybe slight however, I am very happy with my purchase. Since getting my hair fried at a salon, it's really hard to work brushes through my hair. I have broken many trying, but this brush holds up and gets the job done quickly and without pain. Love the brand, love the brushes. I'll never buy another brand of hair brush again!
Gretchen L.
Gretchen L.
Madison, AL
I am so in love with this hair brush!! My hair is really fine, but it is also really thick, which means it tangles like none other. Usually I have to brush my hair before I shower, and in the shower, just to hopefully be able to brush it when I get out. I cannot under any circumstances brush my hair when it is half wet/half dry. This magical product of a hair brush has changed all that! It brushes through my hair like there aren't even snarls it it. I have had this brush for over a month now and am still in awe. Amazing!
Taylora K.
Taylora K.
This brush is okay. I have very tangled and knotty hair. My hair texture is wavy and easily knots. I prefer brushing my hair in the shower because it makes brushing so much less painful. I went to use this this morning in the shower and it kept slipping out of my hair and it took me 15 minutes and it barely did its job. After I dried my hair a little the brush worked fine, but before it just kept slipping out or was too gentle on my knots and would have taken forever to worked them out. Try another brand before this.
melissa k.
melissa k.
Raymond, MN
BRING THIS TO THE BEACH!

I know brushing my hair after being in the lake all day hurts, so I try my best to make it easier on my scalp (and my 3YOs too). I bought this brush with the hope that it would relieve some of the pain during the post-lake hair brushing sesh and it WORKS!!! The bristles are fin enough to release the hair instead of ripping at it, but sturdy enough to efficiently remove tangles. HIGHLY recommend this brush. Every day.
Emily W.
Emily W.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the wet brush! I love it so much I seriously have two, One in purple and one in Blue. My hair is pretty thin but tends to tangle really easily and this brush is perfect for detangling my hair. To be honest I really don't notice the "shine" this brush is supposed to give but that doesn't really matter to me. I always use this brush once I get out of the shower and even days when my hair is dry.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
I have bought every single brush under the sun, but for some reason I was hesitant to buy this one. I didn't think it would work with my super thick curly/wavy hair. Finally caved and I'm wondering what took me so long!! It is AMAZING. Although the bristles seem flimsy, they somehow get ALL of my knots out easily and painlessly! I'm officially obsessed. I bought mine from Kohl's but I definitely recommend.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
I absolutely love this brush! I have really thick very long hair that tangles really really easily. This brush gets out all my tangles and knots super easily without hurting my scalp. I found this brush at Sally's beauty supply and it was really affordable especially if you have a Sally's card. I highly highly recommend this brush it's the best one I've ever tried!
Anna M.
Anna M.
I really do enjoy this brush for when Ive just gotten out of the shower. My only problem with the brush that is keeping it from 5 stars is that it takes a while to get through thick hair. I have to take my time and brush in layers to fully get it smooth. I can tell it is a lot more gentle on my hair though so its worth the extra few minutes.
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
I have very thick hair and this brush takes forever to get through my entire head of hair. I don't know if maybe this is not the brush for me and if it was made for people with thinner hair but using this brush is quite the process. Other than that, I've had it for a while and it's stood up to my thick hair so durability-wise it's solid.
Megan G.
Megan G.
My hair is super thick and wavy/curly. I saw this brush as Sally's and the associate told me to try it. It was affordable so I did. This brush has turned into my favorite and I have gotten the majority of my friends to get it. My hair tangles so easily and this just glides through without ripping. It's a must have.
Chanelle C.
Chanelle C.
Jonesborough, TN
Does this hairbrush actually detangle better than any other brush on the market?
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Is this good for curly hair?
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
Is this brush good to untangle curly hair??
Ana R.
Ana R.
What stores can this be bought at? haven't found one yet. .
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
PORT MOODY, BC
Thoughts on this brush? I have thick, shoulder length hair and wondering if this works better than a comb.