The Wet Brush Safari Collection by The Wet Brush uploaded by Alexis P.

BY THE WET BRUSH

An innovation in hair care, The Wet Brush has totally transformed our locks (and lives)! Detangling in mere minutes, this grrrrrrrrrrrrreat looking brush is the secret to happy hair, healthy scalp and no more mornings spent wrestling with (crying over) the nape-of-the-neck dread that's developed. Lightweight and easy to wield, The Wet Brush seamlessly separates all knots and tats without compromising precious strands. This is all due to the revolutionary 'Intelliflex' technology; the thin, strong yet super flexible bristles have brains - yielding or unbending as required - to glide through tangles with next-to-no tugging, tearing or tress distress. What's more, the ball-tip bristles are perfect for gently stimulating circulation near the scalp, to better feed your follicles and encourage new growth. see more...

Kristen F.
Narrows, VA
Ok, so I was skeptical when these brushes came out because come on, what brush can really just detangle your hair? How's it different from any other brush? So after seeing a BUNCH of people raving about it, I broke down and bought one to try it out and let me just WOW! That brush is definitely what it says it is. I have always had long thick hair that needed some TLC with leave in conditioner or a detangler. Now that I have this brush, no more of that is needed. So in the long run I'm saving a lot of money. I bought mine for $9.99 at Walmart. The nice thing about it also is that when my hair is between the wet and dry stage this brush brushes through it like no problem where every other brush yanked my hairs out. I'm definitely happy with this purchase.
Sandy M.
Glendale , CA
I love it I have really thin hair and this helps not to be to rough when I brush my hair it’s this is a good brush better than pricier ones I tried before I recommend it to people with thin or fine hair so affordable too! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I do not know it took me so long to finally purchase this brush! Especially because I have a 4 year old that whines when she has to get her hair brush after a bath!! Lol...I will buy these over again and again! The Wet Brush Original Detangler
Chelsea🌻 M.
Mound, MN
Purchased at: Target
I never knew I needed this product until a friend reccomend it. I have such thick, but fine hair that combing it can be an issue. This glides through my hair so nicely and never pulls my hair! This is must pack for trips, I seriously can't live with out it!
Elisabeth A.
Purchased at: Target
I have a wet brush in a different pattern, but still the same thing. I LOVE IT! It’s the only brush I use! It gets tangles out so quickly. It helps prevent pulling on your hair every morning! I love it!
Reagan H.
Montgomery, TX
If you have curly hair this is the brush you should be using, it detangles my hair so nicely! love the print, and it's lasted me forever! I'm hooked the only other brush I use is a teasing brush, even my daughters use it with no fuss about having to brush their hair!!
Traci T.
Stonewall, LA
I don't know what I would do without this. I have thick dry color treated hair and this brush is amazing. It gets my tangles out pain free. It is super reasonably priced. I would tell everyone they need this brush in their life!
Kaitlyn L.
After using this brush, I will NEVER use another brush again. This brush works wonders and I mean that. It never hurts when I brush my hair and I could have endless knots. I used to dread brushing my hair after a shower and now I love it! I got mine in a cute pink color and they run like 12-15$ if you go to sally beauty supply!
Maleri P.
Saint Anthony, ID
Love this brush! It’s super cute and gets the job done! One of the best detangling brushes I’ve ever tried! It’s super gentle on your hair too not causing pain. I would recommend this brush to anyone!
Lyndsie F.
Roswell, GA
This is the best brush you can get for your hair. You can purchase them anywhere but I recommend ulta or bee bath and beyond and you can use your coupons. I use my brush every day and even got a round one to blow dry with
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Where do I find the safari line?

Amazon