BY THE WET BRUSH

An innovation in hair care, The Wet Brush has totally transformed our locks (and lives)! Detangling in mere minutes, this grrrrrrrrrrrrreat looking brush is the secret to happy hair, healthy scalp and no more mornings spent wrestling with (crying over) the nape-of-the-neck dread that's developed. Lightweight and easy to wield, The Wet Brush seamlessly separates all knots and tats without compromising precious strands. This is all due to the revolutionary 'Intelliflex' technology; the thin, strong yet super flexible bristles have brains - yielding or unbending as required - to glide through tangles with next-to-no tugging, tearing or tress distress. What's more, the ball-tip bristles are perfect for gently stimulating circulation near the scalp, to better feed your follicles and encourage new growth. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love this brand of hair brush. My hair gets very tangled after my shower & it really gets through my hair easily. I am not sure how much these cost, I received it as a gift. I know many friends who uses this brand & they all love this product. My hair dresser uses this brush as well!
Reagan H.
Montgomery, TX
If you have curly hair this is the brush you should be using, it detangles my hair so nicely! love the print, and it's lasted me forever! I'm hooked the only other brush I use is a teasing brush, even my daughters use it with no fuss about having to brush their hair!!
Kaitlyn L.
After using this brush, I will NEVER use another brush again. This brush works wonders and I mean that. It never hurts when I brush my hair and I could have endless knots. I used to dread brushing my hair after a shower and now I love it! I got mine in a cute pink color and they run like 12-15$ if you go to sally beauty supply!
Traci T.
Stonewall, LA
I don't know what I would do without this. I have thick dry color treated hair and this brush is amazing. It gets my tangles out pain free. It is super reasonably priced. I would tell everyone they need this brush in their life!
Lyndsie F.
Selden, NY
This is the best brush you can get for your hair. You can purchase them anywhere but I recommend ulta or bee bath and beyond and you can use your coupons. I use my brush every day and even got a round one to blow dry with
Savannah R.
Morehead, KY
LOVELOVELOVELOVE this brush! Can't say it enough! I recommend this brush to anyone and everyone! Does not pull or rip hair!! Simply slides over leaving your hair looking healthier than ever! Love!!!
Paige E.
This brush is absolutely amazing! I have thick curly hair and I hate brushing it because it's always so knotty. I love to brush my hair just because it's so easy with the wet brush. It glides so nice and it doesn't even hurt! I would definitely recommend this brush to everyone! If you have curly hair it's definitely a must!
Courtney S.
Thomaston, CT
I have straight, thick, fine hair. This is a recipe for disaster. As soon as one strand touches the other, they stick like Velcro. I used to have to douse my hair in detangler to even try to brush my hair with a traditional paddle brush, but it was still a struggle. The Wet Brush glides right through even the biggest rat's nest of a knot easily, no detangler needed!
Kristina R.
I don't know what i would do without this brush! My hair is VERY coarse and thick and can be a real pain to brush even after i use a good conditioner. This brush changed my life lol. It makes brushing my hair a BREEZE. just make sure you brush underneath your hair, because the brush doesn't get it too well and you'll get knots.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Love the Wet brush! I have super long hair and gets all the knots out after shower. They last 3-6 months then I noticed lint got in between bristles. Affordable at $8 purchased on Amazon or Sally's. Highly recommend
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Where do I find the safari line?