BY THE WET BRUSH #47 in Hairbrushes & Combs

The Wet Brush Metallic effortlessly removes knots and tangles from hair without snagging tugging or pain. Features thin strong and flexible Intelliflex™ bristles which glide through any type of hair and bounce back to their original form after every stroke to prevent split ends and reduce hair breakage. The SofTips™ make the detangling brush suitable for even sensitive scalps and work effectively to massage the scalp stimulating circulation at the follicle. The ergonomic handle is rubberised for ultimate grip to make styling and brushing easier. Experience smooth manageable and healthy-looking locks. E.N. see more...

Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Love my wet brush it's amazing ! 😻😻😻😻 IT de tangles my hair. My hair is very straight and I have a lot of hair so I think this is a great affordable buy I got mine at marshalls they sell them there at an amazing price I definitely recommend this product 😊
Amber C.
Amber C.
Franklin, IN
This brush works so magically. Other brushes would rip out my hair and I have really thin hair so I need as much hair as I can get. And I have to brush my hair wet or it drys as a rats nest. But this brush brushes so smooth through your hair wet or dry.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Florence, KY
This product deserves a 5 star! It has helped me with getting rid of so many fights with my blonde girls! The tangles are manageable with this brush! I couldn't speak more highly of a hairbrush! I would buy them again and again.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
I use this for my daughter. She has fine, curly hair that tangles so easily. Brushing her hair can be a chore. Even she acknowledged that this brush was easier on her hair. We are very thankful for it.
Aileen H.
Aileen H.
Anchorage, AK
I loved this. It's easier for me since I have long thick hair. Helps a lot.
Dana L.
Dana L.
This brush is GOLD. I honestly don't know how I ever lived my life without this brush because it is a HAIR SAVER! I've always had crazy tangled hair - doesn't matter if it's dry or wet - but wet hair has always been the worst. I'd guesstimate that 90% of my hair breakage (or as I like to refer to the remaining scraggly pieces of the breakage as - Foofy Lala's) would occur when pulling an average joe brush or comb through my hair-snarls. This brush...this glorious brush...it seriously glides through my hair like a knife through softened butter. I know this sounds like an exaggeration but it's not. This is my most favorite hair tool and the fact that it's less than $10 on amazon with prime shipping imo means everyone should have one...so why are you still reading this review? GO GETCHU ONE!
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
A must have in anyone's beauty box! I love a wet brush and I am a repeat user and purchase. I have this curly wavy hair and I use it to comb out tangles while my hair is damp with a little leave in. I would recommend this for anyone with any hair texture. For curly girls in the shower to detangle with conditioner in their hair. For the wavy girls to detangle pieces that get lost in the mix. For girls who have straight hair that gets easy tangled while their hair is dry. This is get through your hair with better easy than any comb but won't be as intensive as a paddle brush. They come in so many cute colours and styles, even have a couple of travel sized ones also!!
Tina T.
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
I've had super tangly hair since forever. My hairdresser used this brush on me and I was really impressed with how easily my hair combed through. I purchased my own immediately, have been using it nonstop for years and I just love it. I've never had such an easy time brushing through my wet hair as when using this brush.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Grandview , WA
Best brush ever. It detangle hair so fast and with no pain for those with sensitive scalps. It works on both wet or dry hair and reduces any stretching of the hair which helps with breakage. Would definitely recommend to anyone who has to detangle their hair on the daily basis.
Brianna V.
Brianna V.
My daughter has very curly hair the gets knotted so easily. She runs away when I try to brush it because no matter how gentle I am it ends up hurting. I used this brush with a detangling spray and she barely noticed I was brushing! It's a miracle worker!