The Wet Brush Pro Select Paddle Brush uploaded by Erin M.The Wet Brush Pro Select Paddle Brush uploaded by krista b.The Wet Brush Pro Select Paddle Brush uploaded by Simone C.

BY THE WET BRUSH

Description:J & D Beauty is committed to producing the highest quality products using the finest craftsmanship. They start at the very beginning using the best materials. The Wet Brush is super soft and has IntelliFlex bristles. The bristles are thin yet extremely strong and flexible. They detangle hair with ease whether wet or dry. It is perfect for men, women, and kids with all hair types. It is even great for wigs. Features: High-quality. Created with the finest materials. Equipped with IntelliFlex bristles. Eliminates tugging & tearing. Will not pull or rip hair. Reduces split ends & hair loss. Provides healthy brushing & detangling. Detangles wet or dry hair. Perfect for all hair types. Great for wigs. see more...

Erin M.
Butler, NJ
This is by far my favorite hair brush. When my hair is wet or dry, I can comb through it with ease with this brush. I used to have the original wetbrush, but I appreciate this paddle one even more to move quickly through brushing. I never notice broken hairs, and it has lasted quite a long time. I bought mine on Amazon for less than $10.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Every girl needs a great paddle brush in her collection and this is mine. It doesnt pull my hair out and it detangles my hair without a problem. The handle is nice and soft for a comfortable grip. It;s heavy duty so you wont have to worry about it breaking. Highly recommend
krista b.
Brockville,, ON
I received this brush for Christmas so I have been using it over a month. I love how this brush is so gentle. It does not pull my hair. with it being a paddle brush I can brush through my hair relatively quick. I can not feel my hair pulling so I am sure using this long term I will see less damage! The handle is comfortable to use. I recommend this product 100 percent.
noor c.
douz
The most amazing brush I've ever tried.
The brush can manage each matted hair out and is gentle on the scalp while
Mette S.
Slagelse
The most amazing brush I've ever tried.
The brush can manage each matted hair out and is gentle on the scalp while . it will be stuck with me now

Walmart