BY THE WET BRUSH #57 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Buy Wet Brush Hair Brushes Combs - Wet Brush Pro Brush Cleaner Increase the life of your professional tools Long thick bristles remove embedded hair which increases the lifespan of professional beauty tools Short fine bristles will cleanse your tools and sweep away residue Details provided by Wet Brush see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Linda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the early lessons a curly girls is to NEVER use a brush on your hair, wet or dry. Well, that's all changed! I use this brush in my wet hair to help spread my styling gel evenly and to smooth the unruly curls into ringlets. It has helped cut my styling process by 1/2! Of course, I still can't use it on dry hair, but sometimes is better than never!
Amber S.
I just tried using one of these brushes recently and it really works!! It's basically a detangler brush. You use it when your hair is wet and it somehow doesn't pull your hair out like crazy (like a normal brush would) and it doesn't hurt to use it. I highly recommend trying one out for yourself!
Mary H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend this wet brush to everyone who has trouble getting through those knots on your hair after you shower. I've had this for just a month and it has not fail me yet.I used it on me & my daughter fragile hair. I don't have to worry about putting her hair off when brushing using the wet brush. & it's very affordable.
Taylor B.
This hairbrush is the best one I have ever had! It works the best with wet hair, but still amazing on dry hair! My hair is very thick, and with other brushes it would pull my hair! I would definitely buy it again! The Wet Brush Original Detangler
Michelle H.
Moss Point, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear by this hairbrush. It is so gentle on my hair and loosens tangles well. I have several of them so that will never have to go without it. Every time I go to the store, I just want to buy it all over again because it is so great!
Ashley V.
Somersworth, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite brush ever, I have all my friends hooked on it to. After using this brush I will never go back to the average brushes out there. This one makes brushing wet hair a dream, must have !
Briana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love my wet brush! My hair has become so healthy compared to the dry, damaged mess that it used to be. By using this brush combined with better shampoo and conditioner my hair has new life!
Nathalie F.
Orlando, FL
Love this brush! So much less fallout in the shower. The bristles are very flimsy which is what helps prevent fallout, but I usually use a firmer bristled brush after showering to style my hair before drying.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brush for long hair!! Also helpful for children's hair that is prone to tangles. Assortment of colors are great and it is available at any retailer!
TheSequinHanger K.
Wading River, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the wet brush but I don't feel like this cleaner is essential for its usage - I would say skip it