BY THE WET BRUSH

Buy Wet Brush Hair Brushes Combs - Wet Brush Pro Brush Cleaner Increase the life of your professional tools Long thick bristles remove embedded hair which increases the lifespan of professional beauty tools Short fine bristles will cleanse your tools and sweep away residue Details provided by Wet Brush see more...

Brittany C.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love this brush and I use it every day. I have very fine thin hair and I cannot use any other brush! This brush has saved my hair. I have one for my boyfriends house, my house, and even one in my car while I’m on the go! The bristles are not as stiff as a normal brush helping you comb your hair with a lot less breakage!
Linda M.
One of the early lessons a curly girls is to NEVER use a brush on your hair, wet or dry. Well, that's all changed! I use this brush in my wet hair to help spread my styling gel evenly and to smooth the unruly curls into ringlets. It has helped cut my styling process by 1/2! Of course, I still can't use it on dry hair, but sometimes is better than never!
Mary H.
I recommend this wet brush to everyone who has trouble getting through those knots on your hair after you shower. I've had this for just a month and it has not fail me yet.I used it on me & my daughter fragile hair. I don't have to worry about putting her hair off when brushing using the wet brush. & it's very affordable.
Taylor B.
This hairbrush is the best one I have ever had! It works the best with wet hair, but still amazing on dry hair! My hair is very thick, and with other brushes it would pull my hair! I would definitely buy it again! The Wet Brush Original Detangler
Michelle H.
FLOWOOD, MS
I swear by this hairbrush. It is so gentle on my hair and loosens tangles well. I have several of them so that will never have to go without it. Every time I go to the store, I just want to buy it all over again because it is so great!
Ashley V.
Somersworth, NH
This is my favorite brush ever, I have all my friends hooked on it to. After using this brush I will never go back to the average brushes out there. This one makes brushing wet hair a dream, must have !
Briana J.
I absolutely love my wet brush! My hair has become so healthy compared to the dry, damaged mess that it used to be. By using this brush combined with better shampoo and conditioner my hair has new life!
Robin C.
Worth, IL
Tell me start off by stating that I have very long and curly hair which leads to an abundance of knots in my hair. I bought this brush from Ulta because the bristles are thin and extremely flexible. It doesnt snag on any knots or cause and pain detangling them. The only downside is that you have to go over knots like 10 times instead of 3 times to get them untangled. I am lossing less hair too when I brush my hair. I'm an extreme case so girls with regular hair will love this brush.
Nathalie F.
Orlando, FL
Love this brush! So much less fallout in the shower. The bristles are very flimsy which is what helps prevent fallout, but I usually use a firmer bristled brush after showering to style my hair before drying.
Brittany S.
Kansas City, MO
You will never go back to a normal
Brush after using a wet brush. It detangles your hair without you pulling your hair out or having to use a lot of pressure to get the brush through your hair. I got mine from Ulta and would highly recommend this brush. Since I have started using it I can tell a difference with the breakage in my hair because it's not breaking off anymore!