BY THE WET BRUSH

The Wet Brush Paddle Edition Pink is the Healthy after shower brush. No tears, no snags, no clumps, no tangles. see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Allyson D.
This is my first brush to ever use and I'm so impressed by it! Never would I have thought to buy a brush for curly hair but it works great to detangle in the shower with some conditioner! I love it and recommend it! I don't find much hairs on my brush either!
Tenchy L.
Othello, WA
The first time I used this I was in awe. My hair usually is very tangled, this brush has helped detangle my curly hair with ease. I use it all the time. I would totally recommend you grab one of these brushes the next time you see it.