BY THE WET BRUSH #6 in Hairbrushes & Combs

The Wet Brush Paddle is a conditioning brush featuring AguaVents, great for use in the shower to comb through conditioner. Designed specifically for wet hair, the Paddle detangles all hair types with a larger square cushion than the Wet Brush for greater detangling power. see more...

• Does this work great for thick hair? I am looking into tr...2 Answers
  • Would this be recommended for curly girls? I prefer brus...2 Answers
  • Can any of the wet brushes be used with hair dryers?2 Answers
Jimmie L.
I have recently been enjoying this hair brush. I think it is great quality and does a terrific job. It helps to gently straighten out all the tangled and knots in my hair. My hair is also naturally frizzy/voluminous and wavy. My hair still frizzes up with this brush, but it doesn’t frizz up as bad as past brushes I used have done. All in all, this brush has worked well for me so far and will probably last me long into the future.
Deisy M.
Well I was first skeptical about this brush because I didn’t think it would actually work but I was completely wrong. This brush is amazing! My hair is very long so it gets tangled a lot in the shower even with conditioner, but this detangles my hair so effortlessly. I usually put some conditioner and then use the brush. With a couple of strokes all the knots in my hair are completely gone! I highly recommend this brush!
gabi p.
Ok so it took me forever to jump on this trend because I was like there’s no way it could make that much of a difference... it does. I got mine at Tj maxx for like $8 and I can’t live without it now. I have long straight her but it gets sooo tangled especially when I get out of the shower. This brush gets my knots out in literally 5 minutes and doesn’t hurt at all. 100% would recommend
Courtney L.
Philadelphia
Never had a brush I’ve loved so much! I had been looking for a wet brush that wouldn’t pull at my hair when brushing and this brush did just the trick! Recommended by my hair dresser, I bought it from my local Walmart for a great price! Will never go back to my regular bristle brush!
Samantha A.
Plum
This is my favorite brush ever! I have very dry hair that easily breaks off with any brush EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE! This brush glides through your hair with ease. This brush works great on wet and dry hair. It is pretty lightweight and comes in very pretty colors. I also love how easy it is to remove hair that collects within the bristles. The Wet Brush Paddle Hair Brush
D M.
I bought this brush for my daughter. She has a thick and curly hair ans its always gets tangly after beeng washed, and she hates having her hair brushed. She finally able to brush her hair without much pain from getting stuck in knots.
Tara B.
Timonium
Best brush I’ve ever owned! I had to buy a new one recently and couldn’t find the paddle again so I got the oval one- not the same! I have long, thick hair and the paddle makes such a difference. I will never not use a wet brush again!
Jenny L.
Willow Grove, PA
Yes, this brush worked amazingly on my hair, dry or wet, but can I tell you I finally found a holy grail brush for my dogs too??! I have a Maltese dog and her fur is extremely fine, delicate and knots easily. I ran the wet brush through her fur (out of sheer curiosity) and was amazed at how easily it went through some of the knots. It also worked on my Pomeranian and his coat is rougher and thick. I'm buying another brush just for my dogs!
Fergie S.
Baldwin Park
It’s the best brush I have ever used!!! My thin hair gets tangled so much it doesn’t pull it or tug! It’s great for de-tangling in the shower when you leave your conditioner in your hair for a few minutes and right now Target has them on sale!! Go go go!
Haley H.
Sutter, CA
This brush is wide enough and perfect for girls with thick hair. So easy to store in your shower as well and doesn’t fill with water. Super affordable and so worth it. Bought mine from Ulta and don’t regret it!
Lauren G.
Lancaster, PA
Would this be recommended for curly girls? I prefer brushes to combs or finger detangling.
Jennifer T.
Can any of the wet brushes be used with hair dryers?
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this work great for thick hair? I am looking into trying to brushes to help with dryness and split ends!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
I perfer the oval even though I have long thick hair , which Wet Brush is your FAVORITE?
kany m.
oslo
Is IT good for thick hair?