BY THE WET BRUSH #5 in Hairbrushes & Combs

The Wet Brush Paddle is a conditioning brush featuring AguaVents, great for use in the shower to comb through conditioner. Designed specifically for wet hair, the Paddle detangles all hair types with a larger square cushion than the Wet Brush for greater detangling power. see more...

• Does this work great for thick hair? I am looking into tr...2 Answers
  • Where can i buy this from3 Answers
  • Would this be recommended for curly girls? I prefer brus...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Deisy M.
Well I was first skeptical about this brush because I didn’t think it would actually work but I was completely wrong. This brush is amazing! My hair is very long so it gets tangled a lot in the shower even with conditioner, but this detangles my hair so effortlessly. I usually put some conditioner and then use the brush. With a couple of strokes all the knots in my hair are completely gone! I highly recommend this brush!
Mahika D.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS HAIR BRUSH! i used to use a comb to untangle my wet hair but that made tremendous amounts of my hair fall out which i hated. I learned that it was bad to brush ur wet hair but then i used this brush which is super gentle on my hair and untangles greatly! I recommend this brush for all hair types!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I have very thick and wavy hair that tangled after every wash no matter what I use or do! This has been a life saver for my hair! Way less breakage when I use this brush. Detangles very well without the pain of pulling and yanking!
Amanda B.
One of the best products made, it really helps deranged wet hair without hurting. I am very satisfied after using it & have been using it for years now. Sometimes I have to use the wet brush and then use my regular brush to get all the knots out but still a great investment.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
The best paddle brush i have ever used. Its huge and covers my head so well. It doesn't take long to brush my hair and when im on the go, this is exactly what i need. Something quick and gets the job done. Its a great price as well. I highly recommend.
Courtney L.
Philadelphia
Never had a brush I’ve loved so much! I had been looking for a wet brush that wouldn’t pull at my hair when brushing and this brush did just the trick! Recommended by my hair dresser, I bought it from my local Walmart for a great price! Will never go back to my regular bristle brush!
Samantha A.
Plum
This is my favorite brush ever! I have very dry hair that easily breaks off with any brush EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE! This brush glides through your hair with ease. This brush works great on wet and dry hair. It is pretty lightweight and comes in very pretty colors. I also love how easy it is to remove hair that collects within the bristles. The Wet Brush Paddle Hair Brush
D M.
I bought this brush for my daughter. She has a thick and curly hair ans its always gets tangly after beeng washed, and she hates having her hair brushed. She finally able to brush her hair without much pain from getting stuck in knots.
Tara B.
Timonium
Best brush I’ve ever owned! I had to buy a new one recently and couldn’t find the paddle again so I got the oval one- not the same! I have long, thick hair and the paddle makes such a difference. I will never not use a wet brush again!
Jenny L.
Willow Grove, PA
Yes, this brush worked amazingly on my hair, dry or wet, but can I tell you I finally found a holy grail brush for my dogs too??! I have a Maltese dog and her fur is extremely fine, delicate and knots easily. I ran the wet brush through her fur (out of sheer curiosity) and was amazed at how easily it went through some of the knots. It also worked on my Pomeranian and his coat is rougher and thick. I'm buying another brush just for my dogs!
lol l.
lol
Is IT good for thick hair?
Lauren G.
Lancaster, PA
Would this be recommended for curly girls? I prefer brushes to combs or finger detangling.
Jennifer T.
Can any of the wet brushes be used with hair dryers?
Erin P.
London, ON
Where can i buy this from
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
I perfer the oval even though I have long thick hair , which Wet Brush is your FAVORITE?