The Wet Brush Original Purple

The Wet Brush Original Purple

Does the brush only work on wet hair?
The Wet Brush Original Purple is it good for natural hair?
I’ve heard good things about this product and some bad. Does this untangle hair like it should?
Start your review of The Wet Brush Original Purple!
How would you rate this product?
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
I have curly hair. Brushing used to be so time consuming and painful! This helped me tremendously. I brush while I'm in the shower with a lot of conditioner.
Ewa B.
The Wet Brush Original Purple uploaded by Ewa B.
The Wet Brush Original Purple It’s the only brush I have been using for years. The best to brush your hair without breaking them. It’s specifically designed to brush wet hair but works on dry hair too. I really enjoy it! I am buying all over again- usually when I loose my current wet brush (ooops)
Skincare R.
EastCoast
The Wet Brush Original Purple uploaded by Skincare R.
The Wet Brush Original Purple uploaded by Skincare R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I think this is one of the most underrated products that exists and it’s almost life changing in a way...it’s called “The Wet Brush” & is used to detangle your hair regardless if it is wet or dry. Like many, many other people I have experienced severe bouts of depression from PTSD & other underlying mental conditions, unfortunately, that led to me going days without washing my hair (which was verrry long at the time) or even touching it for that matter. I would mainly throw it up in a bun & leave it which led to terrible knots & tangles...those of you who have also experienced manic depression/clinical depression will know EXACTLY what I am referring to (if you or someone you know is needing help please for the love of everything you find holy...reach out on IG or through a comment on here & I will do everything possible to find you or anybody else for that matter the help that is needed). These brushes have saved my hair numerous times because without it I would’ve had to end up cutting many of the tangles out that I like I had previously done prior to getting stabilized on my medication. If you hair is locked though this brush isn’t going to touch it, but, out of all the detangling brushes available these are one of the absolute best brushes that are available. I just recently purchased the Limited Edition brushes that are a collab between Wet Brush & Disney with the Disney Princesses (I didn’t see the exact match so figured I would add them to the original). These are hands down the most beautiful brushes I have seen as far as the design. They looked very cute online, but, the pictures really do not do them justice as it’s another level of cute when they arrive. Each one feels as though it is made from actual wood & hand painted as you can feel the texture of the lines. Whoever designed these did an amazing job. The rubberized handle allows for a nice fitted grip that isn’t uncomfortable after brushing your hair for a long time and the Intelliflex bristles used in the brushes are strong & flexible while not causing any damage. These can be used on wigs & extensions, both real & synthetic options. If you have any children that may not be a big fan of brushing their hair (I think we have all had that child as some point) or their hair gets tangled easily then you should give the WetBrush a try. Amazon seems to be cheapest that I have seen so far for the Disney themed brushes and the original WetBrush in general. The Wet Brush Original Purple #skincarerocks #haircare #hairbrush #selfcare #hairproducts #mentalhealth #hair #naturalhair #curlyhair #tangles #detangler #brush #disney #wetbrush #beauty #skincare #hairgoals #mentalhealthmatters
Amy H.
West Falls, NY
#beachbag This is my daily go-to brush for after a shower as well as after swimming. I used to have waist length hair that was horrible to brush after washing it. This brush solved that problem. I noticed a difference during the very first use. You can get this brush at high end salons, drug stores, Target, etc. That's how good this brush is. Wet hair is very sensitive. It's elastic and if pulled too hard, it will snap off. You buy expensive/good quality shampoo and conditioner. Why not brush it afterwards with something that is just as high of quality? Keep your hair healthy. Daily. Don't leave this out of your beach bag for after swimming, either.
Cali S.
Spring Hill, KS
The Wet Brush Original Purple uploaded by Cali S.
Purchased at: Target
This brush is absolutely amazing. I have a super sensitive scalp, so brushing my hair has always been a challenge, until I started using my The Wet Brush Original Purple !! Brushing became 100% easier & tolerable. The wet brush bristles detangle my hair without ripping any out. I actually ended buying two of these because I love them so much! Such a game changer.
Jaime R.
vernon
The Wet Brush Original Purple uploaded by Jaime R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this brush! I bought it on Amazon. It’s very affordable I bought it for $8.74. It doesn’t pull on your hair when you brush it, it has a nice handle. I personally think it’s perfect and definitely super affordable
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh,PA
1,084 reviews
Purchased at: Rite Aid
 It doesn’t matter what kind of wet dry brush you buy as long as it’s used on wet hair it will not break as much of your hair off. They glides smoothly through the hair as it should. If I lost mine I would be right at the store buying another yeah!
Carly S.
State College, PA
The Wet Brush Original Purple uploaded by Carly S.
Best brush of all time!!! If you have a sensitive scalp this brush is great for you. You can brush your hair with this wet or dry! I also have thick hair and this works great to get out those tangles (especially after the beach!!)
karina J.
The Wet Brush Original Purple uploaded by karina J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this wet brush! I’ve completely replaced all of my dry brushes with wet brushes. My hair is wavy, so I only brush eight out of the flower when my hair is wet. It makes it much less frizzy and makes my waves much nicer. These brushes are so gentle on your hair. They are perfect! I will never go back to hard brushes. 10/10!
Haley S.
Melbourne, FL
The Wet Brush Original Purple uploaded by Haley S.
The Wet Brush Original Purple uploaded by Haley S.
I couldn’t tag the exact product but this is the most amazing hair brush! It is the only one that I haven’t broken by trying to brush my super thick hair. It detangles very well and doesn’t hurt at all. It is also super cute! Wet Brush has versions for pretty much every Disney Princess, so there’s something for everyone. If you’re a huge Disney fan this is definitely the brush for you! The Wet Brush Original Purple

612 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Aria M.
winterhaven
il y a 3 mois
The Wet Brush Original Purple is it good for natural hair?
Kristy C. il y a 3 mois
This brush is perfect ! I have very thick, course, wavy/straight hair & never struggle with knots with this brush!
Megan S.