BY THE WET BRUSH #1 in Hairbrushes & Combs

At first glance, The Wet Brush looks like an ordinary hair brush, but with just one use, women, men and children will learn why it's the world's best detangling brush. Used on wet or dry hair, The Wet Brush quickly and painlessly detangles even the thickest, most stubborn hair thanks to its revolutionary bristles. Specially formulated, The Wet Brush's IntelliFlex bristle is designed to be ultra thin and flexible, yet still have rapid recovery memory to instantly bounce back to its original form. In addition, the ball tip bristles provide a massaging action that stimulates circulation at the follicle and is a proven benefit for hair health. With a rubber coated non slip handle that feels great wet or dry, The Wet Brush is a favorite among women, men and children of all ages and can even be used on extensions and wigs. Perfect for use in the shower, after a shower, at a salon, on a beach or on children who cringe at the sight of a hair brush, The Wet Brush allows anybody to have beautiful, soft, healthy and tangle-free locks. Available in a variety of colors, there's a Wet Brush for everyone in the family, which is great because it's the brush everyone fights over. Thanks to The Wet Brush, detangling the toughest knot has never been so effortless.

• Can someone tell me if this is a good brush? I have been looking ...58 Answers
  • Where can I buy this brush at?5 Answers
  • Just bought one and I read online that brushing your hair 3 times...4 Answers
Dee S.
The first Wet Brush we owned was a gift from my
mother-in-law to my daughter.  My
daughter's hair is fine but very thick and wavy.  The only brush she ever wants to use is
whatever grandma gave her and she's been brushing her own hair since around 4
or 5, so I had no idea how well this performed.
Eventually the bristles from the first one got smushed in from her
taking it everywhere, so we just went to Ulta to replace her brush.  She's 10 now and as soon as she saw the Wet
Brush she grabbed one and wouldn't consider anything else.  The other night after her shower I noticed
she still had a large tangle in her hair and asked if I could help.  Wow!  I
wish I had this when I was a kid!  That tangle
came right out and the brush was very gentle.
I barely had to do anything to get it out.  This is worth every penny!
Ryana B.
Fort Benning
As someone who has thick hair that tangles extremely easy I've tried quite a few brushes/combs that are supposed to make it easier to deal with. So when I read about this brush I thought it was worth trying for the $8-ish dollars it was. Let me tell you this brush is worth so much more than that its AMAZING! It really does help get out tangles/knots without as much pain or breaking. It has these great bristles that are flexible that make it so much easier and less painful. I've used this on my daughter(13) and she was definitely much happier with this brush as well lol I would definitely recommend this if you have struggles with your hair as well.
Shivani P.
Best. Hairbrush. EVER.

Despite my hair's silkiness with just a nice natural wave, my hair is almost always tangled. Brushing my hair after shampooing was almost always a struggle, since it would take so much time and be really painful.

After using this brush once years ago, I haven't touched another! It's extremely gentle on both wet and dry hair, and it takes the tangles out much faster and more gently than any other brush I have used. The mini brush is perfect for travel and to stow for quick use, and their variations in brushes are all just as effective. Best of all, it's completely affordable and will last you forever!

Don't wait! Buy it!!!

Cynthia W.
Jacksonville, FL
I received this brush in the Kohl’s Vox Box for free in exchange for my honest review. And HONEST TO GOD this is the best brush I have ever used and will NEVER use another brush for detangling - ever again!!!!! I am not exaggerating y’all. I have super thick, long hair down to almost my waist. Brushing was never fun and I don’t know what kind of sorcery is in this brush and it makes in pain free!!! How, I do not know. I don’t question it - just use it lol. NOW, let me also say I have FOUR little girls. One of whom is the only one who cries her eyeballs out every single time i have to brush her hair. This brush has absolutely transformed our morning routine, there are no more tears and pleasing with me. I CAN NOT recommend this brush enough!!!!
Marcela O.
About 2 years ago I went to a salon to cut my hair and when the stylist started combing my hair after the shampoo rinse, I asked her what brush she was using and was surprised when she told me all about the Wet Brush. More surprised that it was a super expensive salon and she was using a fairly inexpensive product on me. I loved how soft the comb felt as most women know, when you brush your hair wet, you almost always end up tugging and pulling hair. In my case at the salon, there was none of that so that's when I knew I needed that brush in my life and have been hooked since! I've bought one for my stepdaughter and she doesn't have as much hair breakage as before. The Wet Brush does the job without breaking the bank and damaging my hair.
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
I received this as a free gift in my Influenster MegaVoxBox and I absolutely love it! I have always had fine, thin hair that tangles very easily, and I wish this awesome brush had been around during my childhood! It would have saved me a lot of pain and damaged hair. I don't even have to use a wide tooth comb on my wet hair anymore. The bristles are set so far apart that it's just perfect for detangling wet hair. Even recently, when I ran out of my hair conditioner, I was able to easily brush through my tangled, wet hair with ease. This brush is great! I even bought a teeny mini version of it for my gym bag and for the pool.
Teodora D.
I just bought this brush and I’m already in love with it. I literally threw my old one away.
My hair is long and damaged so it tangles so easily but this brush removes my tangles in seconds- literally a miracle. Brushing my hair this morning was pleasant and pain free for the first time in forever!
I got this product from ULTA and received the purple color. I kinda wish I god a different one but you can’t pick which one you get, unfortunately.
Sooo to sum up, I don’t know how I lived without this for so long. Brishing my hair finally feels enjoyable!
Definitely recommend!!!
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
THE BEST!!!!! theres no other way to describe this brush, other than it's the BEST! it's gentle, doesnt hurt, you can use it on any hair type. They even sell ones for thinner hair, thicker coarser hair..the regular ones...they have blow drying ones..endless options of colors, and styles.. We sell them at my salon, and they go like hotcakes! they're great gifts, stocking stuffers,etc. They aren't too expensive, so anyone can afford one. And I've even found them discounted at marshalls and tj maxx before. My co-workers, family, and clients are all hooked! and you will be too!
Jessica T.
Best brush ever. Before using the wet brush my hair used to be so painful to brush after a shower, and it would take forever to get through. Now it takes me a 1/4 of the time it would’ve taken me before. Even though my hair is very straight naturally, it gets so tangled very easily, but brushing it with these brushes Is quick, effortless and painless. I can’t say enough good things about these brushes. I don’t think I’ve used anything else for years now. The brush is also super durable and will last a while before you need to purchase another.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I cannot say enough about this brush and how awesome it is. My daughter and I both have very thick and curly hair that gets tangled easily and this really seems to work great out of the shower. My daughter used to cry when I would brush her hair because it would hurt, since I bought this brush it has been a lot easier and painless for her. I like to use this sometimes while I’m in the shower and make styling a lot easier and it goes through hair so well. I would highly making of this product for anyone who gets a lot of tangles and has curly hair
Claudia C.
Can someone tell me if this is a good brush? I have been looking for a good one for awhile!
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
Where can I purchase this brush?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
What color you have?
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
How good is this brush at taking out tangles in long hair?
Dana G.
Is this the best brush you have ever used?