BY THE WET BRUSH #1 in Hairbrushes & Combs

At first glance, The Wet Brush looks like an ordinary hair brush, but with just one use, women, men and children will learn why it's the world's best detangling brush. Used on wet or dry hair, The Wet Brush quickly and painlessly detangles even the thickest, most stubborn hair thanks to its revolutionary bristles. Specially formulated, The Wet Brush's IntelliFlex bristle is designed to be ultra thin and flexible, yet still have rapid recovery memory to instantly bounce back to its original form. In addition, the ball tip bristles provide a massaging action that stimulates circulation at the follicle and is a proven benefit for hair health. With a rubber coated non slip handle that feels great wet or dry, The Wet Brush is a favorite among women, men and children of all ages and can even be used on extensions and wigs. Perfect for use in the shower, after a shower, at a salon, on a beach or on children who cringe at the sight of a hair brush, The Wet Brush allows anybody to have beautiful, soft, healthy and tangle-free locks. Available in a variety of colors, there's a Wet Brush for everyone in the family, which is great because it's the brush everyone fights over. Thanks to The Wet Brush, detangling the toughest knot has never been so effortless.

• Can someone tell me if this is a good brush? I have been looking ...58 Answers
  • Where can I buy this brush at?5 Answers
  • Just bought one and I read online that brushing your hair 3 times...4 Answers
Elizabeth P.
Hollywood, FL
At first glance, The Wet Brush looks like an ordinary hair brush, but with just one use, women, men and children will learn why it's the world's best detangling brush. Used on wet or dry hair, The Wet Brush quickly and painlessly detangles even the thickest, most stubborn hair thanks to its revolutionary bristles. Specially formulated, The Wet Brush's intelliflex bristle is designed to be ultra thin and flexible, yet still have rapid recovery memory to instantly bounce back to its original form. In addition, the ball tip bristles provide a massaging action that stimulates circulation at the follicle and is a proven benefit for hair health. With a rubber coated non slip handle that feels great wet or dry, The Wet Brush is a favorite among women, men and children of all ages and can even be used on extensions and wigs. Perfect for use in the shower, after a shower, at a salon, on a beach or on children who cringe at the sight of a hair brush, The Wet Brush allows anybody to have beautiful, soft, healthy and tangle-free locks. Available in a variety of colors, there's a wet brush for everyone in the family, which is great because it's the brush everyone fights over. Thanks to The Wet Brush, detangling the toughest knot has never been so effortless.
Mary J.
Recently, my hairbrush had some bristles fall out. At first I thought nothing of it and continued to use it, but realized my hair was breaking badly every time I tried to run it through my hair. I asked some friends if they had any suggestions for a new hairbrush and literally everyone told me I had to get the Wet Brush. I had never heard of it before, but looked it up online and saw that for most models of this brush, the price was only $10. I had Kohl's cash and ended up getting this for $5 and it has literally been the most cost effective brush I've ever purchased. It works wonders. The bristles are very flexible so at first I didn't think the brush was going to work very well. The bristles seemed so delicate, but whatever they're made out of that allow them to be that flexible is pretty magical. I realized that less hair came out every time I brushed with The Wet Brush and it doesn't hurt at all. It gets through all my tangles and knots so easily. There are so many brushes out there that cost so much, but I would highly suggest giving Wet Brush a try. It's fantastic.
Scarleth N.
I've clearly been living under a rock, I LOVE The Wet Brush it has changed the way I comb & style my hair. I had a friend who bought it first and she talked about it all the time. So, I decided to try it for myself since she would not stop raving about it. I have natural curly/wavy, thick, black hair. I've never dyed my hair. My hair is bouncy and wavy but because of the curls it can tangle quiet a bit, but this brush is so worth every dollar, I own 2 brushes and plan on purchasing the Paddle brush online. When you hair is wet and you start to comb it with The Wet Brush the bristles go right through the tangled mess without pulling or tugging involved. No more tears or OUCH screams from you or your kids if you have any. You won't regret buying this product, in fact you'll regret not having purchased The Wet Brush sooner.
Andrea V.
N Chesterfld, VA
I have fine, thin hair so brushing my hair after I get out of the shower is too painful. I'd wait until my hair air dries but then it dries all weird and I need to use heat styling to get my hair to not stick up all over the place. I recently got bangs and my stylist used the wet brush on me. I was amazed that this brush glided through my hair so I picked one up through a friend and OMG I AM HOOKED!!! It's bristles are thinner and longer than a regular brush, and its much more flexible too. I don't feel like I'm ripping my hair out, and the bristle tips feel so nice on my scalp too. Since I got the Wet Brush, I haven't even touched my old brushes at all. No need!!

***********IN picture, the dark blue brush with the black bristles is the Wet Brush! Notice the size difference between the two!*****************
Allie C.
Wet Brush is a complete game-changer for anyone with long hair, thick hair, a sensitive scalp, or children who hate to have their hair brushed. Made to brush wet hair without damaging it, the bristles are made of a super-flexible plastic so they slide through the hair without snarling and pulling. The amazing part is how well this brush works on both wet and dry hair. On wet hair it glides through even the knottiest tangles like a hot knife through butter. In dry hair it gets a little more resistance but not a whole lot. It's available in more colors than I can count and many different types of brush now, including paddle brushes, round brushes, slotted brushes for quick drying, and even a brush for folks with stranded extensions. If you don't have one yet, best go get you one!
Angee L.
This may seem like just a brush but it is a miracle worker! I have 2 full sized (one for home and one for work) and I purchased them at my salon for about $12 bucks. BEST PURCHASE EVER! I just recently received a travel size as a gift, and let me just say I was super excited to receive it (now I have one for my gym bag). I have extensions so I have to be careful to not tug and pull at my hair. Oh my gosh, with this brush I can glide it through my hair with ease. No more tangles or fighting to get through it!!!! I also use it on my little one whom has absolutely no pain tolerance, it has become a life saver for brushing her hair for the both of us. I have recommended it to many friends and family members and they love it too. Absolutely worth every penny! Highly recommend.
Brooke W.
Saint Augustine, FL
This product is absolutely amazing I bring it with me everywhere ! All the bristles are a different length and are also very thin so that when your brushing your hair they get into the smallest tangles and strands without feeling your hair pulled. It is also called "Wet Brush" because it's supposed to help brush through wet hair more but I've never had another product that brushed my dry hair better. The product is so good that it reaches the top for other not mentioned priorities ! They also come in all different looks witch is great. You can aggressively pull at your hair with the brush and it still won't hurt ! It just glides through all the tangles in your hair perfectly. I don't plan on ever transition hair brushes and would recommend this product for anyone !
Jessica F.
Manassas, VA
Say hello to the only brush you need in your life. This brush is an absolute miracle worker. My hair is insanely tangled. I have thick and pin-straight hair and am prone to get a nasty rats nest at the nape of my neck. The wet brush gently combs through those knots like no one's business. Back then, it took me at least 10 minutes to fully brush out my hair. Now, I can do it in under a minute. Plus, this brush is super affordable. It doesn't get better than that.

The only thing I will say about this brush is I find I replace them more often that I'd replace a regular brush. The beads on the brush constantly fall out and eventually makes them unusable. That may be because I have to really go at some tricky knots sometimes but nonetheless it's worth mentioning.
Sarah S.
Baltimore, MD
BUY THIS BRUSH!!!!! I can't recommend this brush enough. I have terribly thick, coarse, dry, damaged, curly, frizzy, awful hair and I've done absolutely everything in the book to try and cope with it. I've used so many different products to help manage my hair and it always seems to tangle on its own to the point where I just can't get a brush through it. My stylist used this on me one day and told me to order one in Amazon. I ordered a two pack; left one at my mom's house and kept one for myself. My mom raves over it just as much as I do. Even my boyfriend's hooked on it. We all swear by it. I wish I had this growing up because it would have saved me a lot of stress, pain, and dead hair. This would be perfect for a child, too.
Kayla M.
love, Love, LOVE this hair brush!!! This is a miracle brush for all types of hair, but especially those with long hair or curly hair that easily tangles/ knots! I love the different color and size options allowing you to personalize your brush, but the small, med., and lg size options make them great for travel or on the go! This is the only way I could comb out my 2 yr old daughters hair, her hair length is long & the texture is curly, but baby fine at the same time, so it doesn't take long for her hair to become tangled & full of knots.... before the wet brush,brushing her hair out was like pulling teeth, something we both dreaded, but since discovering the wetbrush, it's a breeze brushing our hair! It's a miracle brush!!
Claudia C.
Can someone tell me if this is a good brush? I have been looking for a good one for awhile!
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
Where can I purchase this brush?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
What color you have?
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
How good is this brush at taking out tangles in long hair?
Dana G.
Is this the best brush you have ever used?