BY THE WET BRUSH #1 in Hairbrushes & Combs

At first glance, The Wet Brush looks like an ordinary hair brush, but with just one use, women, men and children will learn why it's the world's best detangling brush. Used on wet or dry hair, The Wet Brush quickly and painlessly detangles even the thickest, most stubborn hair thanks to its revolutionary bristles. Specially formulated, The Wet Brush's IntelliFlex bristle is designed to be ultra thin and flexible, yet still have rapid recovery memory to instantly bounce back to its original form. In addition, the ball tip bristles provide a massaging action that stimulates circulation at the follicle and is a proven benefit for hair health. With a rubber coated non slip handle that feels great wet or dry, The Wet Brush is a favorite among women, men and children of all ages and can even be used on extensions and wigs. Perfect for use in the shower, after a shower, at a salon, on a beach or on children who cringe at the sight of a hair brush, The Wet Brush allows anybody to have beautiful, soft, healthy and tangle-free locks. Available in a variety of colors, there's a Wet Brush for everyone in the family, which is great because it's the brush everyone fights over. Thanks to The Wet Brush, detangling the toughest knot has never been so effortless.

• Can someone tell me if this is a good brush? I have been ...58 Answers
  • Where can I buy this brush at?5 Answers
  • Just bought one and I read online that brushing your hair...4 Answers
Dee S.
The first Wet Brush we owned was a gift from my
mother-in-law to my daughter.  My
daughter's hair is fine but very thick and wavy.  The only brush she ever wants to use is
whatever grandma gave her and she's been brushing her own hair since around 4
or 5, so I had no idea how well this performed.
Eventually the bristles from the first one got smushed in from her
taking it everywhere, so we just went to Ulta to replace her brush.  She's 10 now and as soon as she saw the Wet
Brush she grabbed one and wouldn't consider anything else.  The other night after her shower I noticed
she still had a large tangle in her hair and asked if I could help.  Wow!  I
wish I had this when I was a kid!  That tangle
came right out and the brush was very gentle.
I barely had to do anything to get it out.  This is worth every penny!
BeautyandWine S.
Clyde
Oh my gosh this is such an great product. I have always had trouble combing my hair after getting out of the shower. When I saw this product at Kohl's I just had to try it. It combed my hair like a dream it went through it with no problem without having to add any leave in conditioner or anything else. Brushing my hair after the shower was also always something I dreaded doing. I also cut my hair on the shorter side because I hated brushing it after the shower. Now that I have this brush I am able to grow my hair longer brush it with no problem and enjoy having longer hair. I am so glad that I purchased this I think I'm going to purchase another one just to have it on hand in case this one breaks. I recommend this product to anyone who has longer hair or hair that tends to get tangled when it is wet.
Tanya H.
Madison Heights, VA
The Wet Brush has completely changed my life!  When I watched a video of Jasmine Rae Hair Co. use it and she was demonstrating how easy the brush goes through long hair, I was sold and wanted to try it for myself.

After pulling/yanking so much of my hair out (enough to make my scalp hurt) and having split ends in my semi-wavy long hair, I finally bought one at Wal-Mart.  After using it the first time, I was amazed.  I used it straight out of the shower, before my evening products and there was minimal pulling.  The Wet Brush really does detangle hair smoothly!  My hair feels so much better now that I am not pulling/yanking a rough brush through it.  The Wet Brush is AMAZING!
Sarah B.
White Bear Lake
I absolutely adore these brushes! Myself and 4 year old daughter both use them daily, and they've been a godsend. Before I purchased our wet brushes (small guy for her and a large for me) doing her hair, even TOUCHING her hair was a struggle! These have made all the difference and now hair time's a breeze. They MacGyver tangles flawlessly and painlessly. As for myself, I was experiencing TONS of hair loss following pregnancy. Like, a handful every time I brushed my hair... It was heartbreaking. I dreaded brushing my hair. Since getting a wet brush, it is MUCH more gentle and way less hair in the brush when I'm done. After a couple months of use, I'm getting less and less hair each time. I would definitely recommend these to women of all ages! Or even fellas with long hair! Their sorcery is amazing!
Becky S.
I bought the small version (hot pink colour) of the wet brush and it worked okay for me. I have long, straight hair with some colour damage and it definitely tangles when wet, especially without using any leave in products. I tried the brush instead of using my thick plastic comb and it didn't work on the first several attempts to go through my hair. The second time I tried it after conditioning and the pad which holds the bristles actually came out of the brush entirely.
In reality the product would be a fail for me for it's intended "wet" use but it works on my dry hair. I have it a middle of the road score because I used it on my mom's much shorter hair and it worked pretty well.
Bunny B.
Phoenix , AZ
 I’ve been using the wet brush for over seven years and I have to say they’re great. The wet brush not only brushes out wet hair easily the brush also last a very long time the last when I use lasted about three years I’ve had the same ones and they met my second husband LOL . A little word to the wise the detangling spray is an excellent companion to this brush and if you were to ask me recommendation? I would say a $4.50 bottle of Johnson and Johnson’s no more tangles it’s up and down the best detangling spray I’ve ever used I’ve used $40 sprays and this five dollar spray hands down beats them all you can use as much as you want and her never feels greasy .
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I love my Wet Brush!! I used to not be a huge fan of brushing my hair period because I have wavy/curly natural hair and brushing it just made my hair a frizzy mess! I also knew that brushing your hair (especially when wet) can be very damaging to the hair, causing excess breakage, but when I heard about the Wet Brush, all my thoughts changed! This brush is very gentle on the hair causing little to no breakage when used! I recommend you always start brushing your hair at the ends of  your hair and slowly work up to the root and try to avoid brushing hair when wet (if needed, used a very wide tooth comb)! I would highly recommend this brush to anyone!
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
I received this as a free gift in my Influenster MegaVoxBox and I absolutely love it! I have always had fine, thin hair that tangles very easily, and I wish this awesome brush had been around during my childhood! It would have saved me a lot of pain and damaged hair. I don't even have to use a wide tooth comb on my wet hair anymore. The bristles are set so far apart that it's just perfect for detangling wet hair. Even recently, when I ran out of my hair conditioner, I was able to easily brush through my tangled, wet hair with ease. This brush is great! I even bought a teeny mini version of it for my gym bag and for the pool.
Juliana I.
I always heard so much about these brushes but didn’t think anything of them. Then during a visit to my salon I noticed my hair stylist used and sold them. She explained to my how they work and how much better they are for your hair. The bristles move and bend with your hair so that your hair won’t rip. Other brushes have stationary bristles that tear through your hair. You can actually hear the tearing while you brush. With the wet brush you can easily comb through hair with almost not tugging. It’s the only brush I use daily and I love it. I’ve had mine for a few years now and would definitely repurchase.
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
I first heard about this brush in a instagram dedicated to naturally curly hair. I finally got around to buying one and honestly I had second thoughts because it was $9.99! Personally, I think “Whoa, that’s a lot of money for a brush.” But I am glad that I made the purchase. It’s what I use to detangle my hair while it’s wet. I can also use it when I am styling my 2nd,3rd day hair. I hate when I have a bun or a ponytail and have hair looking all lumpy on my head. So, by using this brush it flattens all of my curls and I am able to create a smooth sleek ponytail/bun. Try it! It trumps my denman brush.
Claudia C.
Can someone tell me if this is a good brush? I have been looking for a good one for awhile!
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
Where can I purchase this brush?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
What color you have?
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
How good is this brush at taking out tangles in long hair?
Dana G.
Is this the best brush you have ever used?