BY THE WET BRUSH #1 in Hairbrushes & Combs

At first glance, The Wet Brush looks like an ordinary hair brush, but with just one use, women, men and children will learn why it's the world's best detangling brush. Used on wet or dry hair, The Wet Brush quickly and painlessly detangles even the thickest, most stubborn hair thanks to its revolutionary bristles. Specially formulated, The Wet Brush's IntelliFlex bristle is designed to be ultra thin and flexible, yet still have rapid recovery memory to instantly bounce back to its original form. In addition, the ball tip bristles provide a massaging action that stimulates circulation at the follicle and is a proven benefit for hair health. With a rubber coated non slip handle that feels great wet or dry, The Wet Brush is a favorite among women, men and children of all ages and can even be used on extensions and wigs. Perfect for use in the shower, after a shower, at a salon, on a beach or on children who cringe at the sight of a hair brush, The Wet Brush allows anybody to have beautiful, soft, healthy and tangle-free locks. Available in a variety of colors, there's a Wet Brush for everyone in the family, which is great because it's the brush everyone fights over. Thanks to The Wet Brush, detangling the toughest knot has never been so effortless.

• Can someone tell me if this is a good brush? I have been looking ...58 Answers
  • Where can I buy this brush at?5 Answers
  • Just bought one and I read online that brushing your hair 3 times...4 Answers
Courtney D.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my Kohls Vox Box and absolutely LOVE it. I've had my eye on one for months after receiving recommendations from multiple friends, however, I never pulled the trigger and bought it myself. Fortunately, I received it for free from Influenster in exchange for an honest review, and I will not go back to a traditional brush. I have really long (down to my waist) thick wavy hair and it would always get so tangled after showering. The Wet Brush is a miracle worker for my hair. It gets the tangles out without destroying my hair in the process. I use it as my everyday brush whether my hair is wet or dry. I plan on buying several of these as gifts for the girls in my life that have yet to experience how great they are.
Addison C.
Hilton Head, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
So it won't let me upload the pic... BUT I love this brush! I can tell you why I love it for myself in a sec, but MY BABY is obsessed with the WET brush! He has a full head of curly red hair, and it can't be tamed with a soft bristle brush, yet is too fine for a comb... this is the only thing that works! Plus, he loves the feel on his scalp as much as he loves to play with the brush. SO - good for babies: check!

Now for my unruly thick, coarse, color treated hair. This has worked great for evenly distributing a deep conditioner while in the shower; for right after the shower on super wet hair; for when your hair is in the middle of wet and dry, but super sticky; and for dry hair (worn curly or straight). I fully recommend!
Kayla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only brush I use and will ever use. I was so happy when I first tried this brush. Brushing my hair with my old brush would always be a hassle. I have long thick hair that tangles easily and the brush would cause me so much pain, that I wouldn't like to brush my hair sometimes. With this brush it just glides through my hair, without any tugging or pain. The bristles are very soft and flexible so it's comfortable to use on the scalp. It's also great to use on wet hair. I definitely recommend this product to anyone! It can be found in just about any drugstore.
Paige R.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in my Kohl’s Vox Box and there is really only one thing I can say. COMPLETE GAME CHANGER. I don’t know what kind of magic goes into making this brush but I am not mad about it. I used to dread brushing my hair after keeping it in a ponytail all day or using texture spray. This brush has no problem getting out even my toughest knots. I have not used any other brush or comb since receiving this one and I really don’t plan on it!
Kelly R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Three women in my house: wavy thick fine hair, wavy thin fine hair, straight thin fine hair. I used to only buy the hard plastic detangling brushes with multiple bristle heights but heard so many good things about Wet Brush. Bought one just to try it out. My kids and I love this brush. I had to buy two more (stocking stuffers) so I can stop sharing with my daughters. It's not a miracle brush. I still start at the bottom and work my way up, but it's much less time-consuming, way fewer tears and you can see that it's working to get knots out slowly instead of ripping through the hair. One thing that's annoying is that the hairs come out of the brush when I brush my hair. It's a brush so it catches hair as you brush, but I can brush my hair after my daughter and her hairs will be on my head. I don't think I should have to clean it out every time someone uses it, but that's what I have to do. Still love it!
Melissa B.
Rockford , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product very much, I have been using this type of brush for over a year now and I haven’t been disappointed. I own this bruh in the color blue, it works amazing with wet hair because it doesn’t hurt or get tangled in knots. I would highly recommend trying this The Wet Brush Original Detangler because it’s super affordable and will last a long time once you buy it! This product can be cleaned very easily as well which I like!
Hanna M.
Fort Bragg, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
After owning a Wet Brush, I will never own an ordinary brush. This brand makes brushing hair so painless. I have a backup just to make sure I don't go without. I have thin, balayaged hair, so it is safe to say my hair has definitely taken a beating. This brush makes taking care of my hair much easier! It doesn't get caught on my ends, and I don't feel pain on my scalp while brushing at all! This would make a perfect stocking stuffer! #giftcrush
Erica A. M.
Carlisle, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is the best thing since sliced bread! My Grandmother bought me one in my birthday one year and I hadn't even heard of them yet. Having a lot of very long, VERY thick, and highlighted hair, I struggle with brushing it out when its been in a messy bun all day and night! I especially never could hardly comb or brush through it when it was wet!!! Now i can tho! I just start on one side towards the top or underneath first- gently brushing one small section at a time with the wet brush pro! It does not hurt, does not not pull, does not break off my hair either like SO many countless other brushes I have tried through the years. This brush really does the job, wet or dry! Its fabulous!!!
Adora A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can’t believe I’ve gone so long without buying this brush. I have super thick curly colored hair and I have always used a regular paddle brush . Every time I would try and detangle my hair, it always felt like I was pulling harder then I should and breaking the hair off . I bought this brush yesterday and finally used it today . OMG !!! I finally understand what the hype has been about . I was able to unknot my freshly colored hair in seconds . After I process my hair , it is usually extra tangled and this brush took the knots out so fast with no breakage . I am such a believer . So happy to finally have found the perfect brush for curly hair !!!!!
Lori M.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Y'ALL!!! 10/10, 5 Stars, 100%, A+!! I cannot say enough about this brush!! I have been tender headed my whole life and this brush is MAGIC! I can brush out curls or tangles in wet or dry hair with EASE and almost NO PAIN!! I got it free in the #kohlsloveyourlookvoxbox but I will be buying them for the REST OF MY LIFE! A MUST HAVE!
Claudia C.
Can someone tell me if this is a good brush? I have been looking for a good one for awhile!
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
Where can I purchase this brush?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
What color you have?
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
How good is this brush at taking out tangles in long hair?
Dana G.
Is this the best brush you have ever used?