The Wet Brush Original Detangler

$8.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*6 other buying options

At first glance, The Wet Brush looks like an ordinary hair brush, but with just one use, women, men and children will learn why it's the world's best detangling brush. Used on wet or dry hair, The Wet Brush quickly and painlessly detangles even the thickest, most stubborn hair thanks to its revolutionary bristles. Specially formulated, The Wet Brush's IntelliFlex bristle is designed to be ultra thin and flexible, yet still have rapid recovery memory to instantly bounce back to its original form. In addition, the ball tip bristles provide a massaging action that stimulates circulation at the follicle and is a proven benefit for hair health. With a rubber coated non slip handle that feels great wet or dry, The Wet Brush is a favorite among women, men and children of all ages and can even be used on extensions and wigs. Perfect for use in the shower, after a shower, at a salon, on a beach or on children who cringe at the sight of a hair brush, The Wet Brush allows anybody to have beautiful, soft, healthy and tangle-free locks. Available in a variety of colors, there's a Wet Brush for everyone in the family, which is great because it's the brush everyone fights over. Thanks to The Wet Brush, detangling the toughest knot has never been so effortless.

How well does this product work?
Is it really worth it? How is it different from the other brushes?
I normally love this brush but the beads wore off on the bristles of the last one I purchased. Has this happened to anyone else?
Start your review of The Wet Brush Original Detangler!
How would you rate this product?
Louisa, KY
This is mine and my daughters absolute favorite brand of brush! It is the best. Doesn’t pull our hair and helps with dentangling which this curly hair girl knows all about. It is a little more pricy than your everyday drug store brush but I feel like with this brush you definitely get what you pay for. #wetbrush #shoppingspree #blackfriday #shop #turkeydayfaves
Killeen, TX
I give this product a 3 stars for the price. I understand the concept, but the price of $12 is what bothers me and has me hesitant to repurchase. Overall, the bristles are not closely compacted which allows room to reach each strand of hair to be brushed with ease. It takes little effort to brush  through your hair without damaging and pulling creating split ends. My concern or question is, how long can this brush be used or how long will it last if used on a daily basis.
I never thought I could love a brush so much. The Wet Brush makes it so much easier for me to brush knots out of my tangle prone hair, without tugging or breaking it. In the past, it has taken 3+ hours to brush out bad knots. Now, my knots don't even get that bad, but if they did, it would take less than half that time. It keeps my hair smooth and soft, with minimal pain. I have bought several, and will continue to for a long time.
Los Angeles, CA
I was pretty skeptical of this since, it's just a brush, how much can it do? I finally gave in and decided to give it a try and boy was I wrong! I have very dry, thick, long hair and this brush makes it so much easier to brush through my hair without the constant pulling and tugging at my hair. It's soft bristles make it super easy to brush my hair without damaging it too much.
Asbury, NJ
This is definitely my go-to hair brush, for both wet and dry hair. Other brushes just do not compare. Even if my hair is super knotty, this brush glides through without ripping my hair out. Its also super affordable, there is no need to splurge on a hairbrush when this affordable. great option is on the market!
Purchased at: Kohl's
I love the wet brushes! I was really skeptical about them since my hair is thick and tangles alot. I was afraid that they would break like alot of other brushes that I have tried. This is definitely one of favorite brushes now. It doesn't always go all the way through so I do split my in sections and works great.
Portland, ME
I truly never thought I would find a brush that could rake through my fine tangly hair, until I found this! It’s amazing. I have always been told by the hair stylists that my hair is impossible to untangle and that I need to use a comb, but I’m so impatient and can’t do that. So this is a lifesaver!!!
Byhalia, MS
This is probably the best brush I’ve ever used. I know people say you’re not supposed to brush your hair when it’s wet (that’s when it’s weakest), but this brush eliminates that worry. I have the most tangled hair ever, it seems like, and this brush effortlessly detangles it. I’ve already bought three.
Eagan, MN
This brush doesn’t only detangle your hair but it also massages your head. When I think of getting my hair rinsed at the salon I sort of think of this brush because of how amazing it feels. The bristles are nice and thin which doesn’t tug your hair and the bristles are very flexible.
New Castle , IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This brush is the best!! I have extremely thick and curly hair so i purchased this brush and it works wonders!!! Nothing wrong with size!! Fair price for the way the brush works!! Highly recommend for anyone with thick hair!!!!! Will be buying these as stocking stuffers this year

557 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...