BY THE WET BRUSH #1 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

At first glance, The Wet Brush looks like an ordinary hair brush, but with just one use, women, men and children will learn why it's the world's best detangling brush. Used on wet or dry hair, The Wet Brush quickly and painlessly detangles even the thickest, most stubborn hair thanks to its revolutionary bristles. Specially formulated, The Wet Brush's IntelliFlex bristle is designed to be ultra thin and flexible, yet still have rapid recovery memory to instantly bounce back to its original form. In addition, the ball tip bristles provide a massaging action that stimulates circulation at the follicle and is a proven benefit for hair health. With a rubber coated non slip handle that feels great wet or dry, The Wet Brush is a favorite among women, men and children of all ages and can even be used on extensions and wigs. Perfect for use in the shower, after a shower, at a salon, on a beach or on children who cringe at the sight of a hair brush, The Wet Brush allows anybody to have beautiful, soft, healthy and tangle-free locks. Available in a variety of colors, there's a Wet Brush for everyone in the family, which is great because it's the brush everyone fights over. Thanks to The Wet Brush, detangling the toughest knot has never been so effortless.

• Can someone tell me if this is a good brush? I have been ...62 Answers
  • Where can I buy this brush at?5 Answers
  • Just bought one and I read online that brushing your hair...4 Answers
BeautyandWine S.
Clyde
Oh my gosh this is such an great product. I have always had trouble combing my hair after getting out of the shower. When I saw this product at Kohl's I just had to try it. It combed my hair like a dream it went through it with no problem without having to add any leave in conditioner or anything else. Brushing my hair after the shower was also always something I dreaded doing. I also cut my hair on the shorter side because I hated brushing it after the shower. Now that I have this brush I am able to grow my hair longer brush it with no problem and enjoy having longer hair. I am so glad that I purchased this I think I'm going to purchase another one just to have it on hand in case this one breaks. I recommend this product to anyone who has longer hair or hair that tends to get tangled when it is wet.
Ashley L.
I wish I could give this brush 10 stars! The most amazing brush ever invented! My daughter and myself have very thick hair and this brush powers through it! I struggled for many years to find a good brush that doesn’t break after 2 months of using it. They come in different cute designs and they have small ones for children. They also have one for thick hair! I will NEVER use a regular brush again! It doesn’t rip my hair out or damage it. My daughter is very tender headed and she doesn’t even make a sound when I brush her hair anymore since I started using the wet brush! I recommend to every single person who asks about it!
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
This brush is amazing it detangles hair without pain, I love taking this brush everywhere ive boughten atleast 3 they are so affordable and amazing to bring around if your going to the beach or pool cause we all know water tangles your hair soooo much that it can hurt. I love this product because it replaced my Suave® Kids Detangling Spray Double Dutch Apple , I saved money monthly . I love the The Wet Brush Original Detangler it does not irritate your hair and works on thick long hair like mine. Go get yourself one it’s worth it
sydney m.
This is my favorite brush ever. I have one normal sized one and then another mini that I carry in my purse. I have super thin, straight hair that frizzes so easily and this brush somehow takes the negative aspects of my hair and turns it into something that is beautiful after drying naturally. I usually don't put products or even brush my hair, but now I brush daily with this brush as soon as I get out of the shower. My hair knots VERY easily and the knots can take forever to get out. This brush minimizes how much hair is actually ripped out of my head and manages to detangle even the tiniest, most intense knots. I truly could not provide a higher recommendation for a product.
stephanie p.
Lake Mary
Hello life saver. I am a hair stylist that works at a greatclips. So picture this.

Little girl comes in with what looks to be combed out hair. I get her in the chair and bam. Under that combed out hair is a wonderful dreadlock that has been hiding like the lushness monster. Instead of freaking out about how long this massive knot she swears appeared today I pull out my leave in conditioner and this bad boy. Knot is gone in two mins with out tears or me wanting to stab my eyes out because I'm spending 45 min combing this kids hair out. Finish combing in recorded breaking time with out tears involved.

I'd say this is worth 10000 dollars! But for you its probably around $14 and less tears in the morning. Both a win in my book!!!!
Dee S.
The first Wet Brush we owned was a gift from my
mother-in-law to my daughter.  My
daughter's hair is fine but very thick and wavy.  The only brush she ever wants to use is
whatever grandma gave her and she's been brushing her own hair since around 4
or 5, so I had no idea how well this performed.
Eventually the bristles from the first one got smushed in from her
taking it everywhere, so we just went to Ulta to replace her brush.  She's 10 now and as soon as she saw the Wet
Brush she grabbed one and wouldn't consider anything else.  The other night after her shower I noticed
she still had a large tangle in her hair and asked if I could help.  Wow!  I
wish I had this when I was a kid!  That tangle
came right out and the brush was very gentle.
I barely had to do anything to get it out.  This is worth every penny!
Sirena N.
I think this is a very nice brush that does do a good job of getting tangles out of wet hair. I like how long and flexible the bristles are, which makes it less painful when it snags in a bad know.

I have curly hair which I only brush when I wash it, which is usually twice a week roughly. I think the commercials could be a bit misleading because this does not just glide through my hair effortlessly like people rave. However, it is less painful than other brushes I have used, but also much more expensive. I'm not entirely sure if it is worth the price, but you can often find them on sale at Marshalls or TJ Maxx, so if you do, snag one and get a good brush for a more reasonable price!
kylie k.
I always thought detangler brushes were all a scam, but I was absolutely wrong. This brush detangles like nobody’s business! I notice a huge difference from brushing with a regular brush vs using the Wet brush. It used to be such a hassle for me to brush my hair (wet or dry) and this brush makes it 100x easier (on wet AND dry hair). For the price of $9, it’s a great investment that will bring you so much relief if you are a person whose hair tangles easily!
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
This is my go to brush.  As someone with sensitive hair, this is the perfect product for me.  It's gentle enough to not hurt my head while also strong enough to get through the inevitable tangles that I endure on a daily basis.  I have slightly wavy, dry, extremely thick hair so I need something that's going to be able to get thorough it all.

I love this brush but I do have one small complaint.  I can't use this brush with my hair dryer because the heat causes bending of the bristles.  I'd love to see a hair dryer friendly version!
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I just bought this brush and I’m already in love with it. I literally threw my old one away.
My hair is long and damaged so it tangles so easily but this brush removes my tangles in seconds- literally a miracle. Brushing my hair this morning was pleasant and pain free for the first time in forever!
I got this product from ULTA and received the purple color. I kinda wish I god a different one but you can’t pick which one you get, unfortunately.
Sooo to sum up, I don’t know how I lived without this for so long. Brishing my hair finally feels enjoyable!
Definitely recommend!!!
Claudia C.
Can someone tell me if this is a good brush? I have been looking for a good one for awhile!
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
Where can I purchase this brush?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
What color you have?
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
How good is this brush at taking out tangles in long hair?
Dana G.
Is this the best brush you have ever used?

back