BY THE WET BRUSH #1 in Hairbrushes & Combs

At first glance, The Wet Brush looks like an ordinary hair brush, but with just one use, women, men and children will learn why it's the world's best detangling brush. Used on wet or dry hair, The Wet Brush quickly and painlessly detangles even the thickest, most stubborn hair thanks to its revolutionary bristles. Specially formulated, The Wet Brush's IntelliFlex bristle is designed to be ultra thin and flexible, yet still have rapid recovery memory to instantly bounce back to its original form. In addition, the ball tip bristles provide a massaging action that stimulates circulation at the follicle and is a proven benefit for hair health. With a rubber coated non slip handle that feels great wet or dry, The Wet Brush is a favorite among women, men and children of all ages and can even be used on extensions and wigs. Perfect for use in the shower, after a shower, at a salon, on a beach or on children who cringe at the sight of a hair brush, The Wet Brush allows anybody to have beautiful, soft, healthy and tangle-free locks. Available in a variety of colors, there's a Wet Brush for everyone in the family, which is great because it's the brush everyone fights over. Thanks to The Wet Brush, detangling the toughest knot has never been so effortless.

• Can someone tell me if this is a good brush? I have been looking ...58 Answers
  • Where can I buy this brush at?5 Answers
  • Just bought one and I read online that brushing your hair 3 times...4 Answers
Ryana B.
Fort Benning
As someone who has thick hair that tangles extremely easy I've tried quite a few brushes/combs that are supposed to make it easier to deal with. So when I read about this brush I thought it was worth trying for the $8-ish dollars it was. Let me tell you this brush is worth so much more than that its AMAZING! It really does help get out tangles/knots without as much pain or breaking. It has these great bristles that are flexible that make it so much easier and less painful. I've used this on my daughter(13) and she was definitely much happier with this brush as well lol I would definitely recommend this if you have struggles with your hair as well.
Courtney D.
Richmond, VA
I received this in my Kohls Vox Box and absolutely LOVE it. I've had my eye on one for months after receiving recommendations from multiple friends, however, I never pulled the trigger and bought it myself. Fortunately, I received it for free from Influenster in exchange for an honest review, and I will not go back to a traditional brush. I have really long (down to my waist) thick wavy hair and it would always get so tangled after showering. The Wet Brush is a miracle worker for my hair. It gets the tangles out without destroying my hair in the process. I use it as my everyday brush whether my hair is wet or dry. I plan on buying several of these as gifts for the girls in my life that have yet to experience how great they are.
Addison C.
Hilton Head, SC
So it won't let me upload the pic... BUT I love this brush! I can tell you why I love it for myself in a sec, but MY BABY is obsessed with the WET brush! He has a full head of curly red hair, and it can't be tamed with a soft bristle brush, yet is too fine for a comb... this is the only thing that works! Plus, he loves the feel on his scalp as much as he loves to play with the brush. SO - good for babies: check!

Now for my unruly thick, coarse, color treated hair. This has worked great for evenly distributing a deep conditioner while in the shower; for right after the shower on super wet hair; for when your hair is in the middle of wet and dry, but super sticky; and for dry hair (worn curly or straight). I fully recommend!
Shivani P.
Best. Hairbrush. EVER.

Despite my hair's silkiness with just a nice natural wave, my hair is almost always tangled. Brushing my hair after shampooing was almost always a struggle, since it would take so much time and be really painful.

After using this brush once years ago, I haven't touched another! It's extremely gentle on both wet and dry hair, and it takes the tangles out much faster and more gently than any other brush I have used. The mini brush is perfect for travel and to stow for quick use, and their variations in brushes are all just as effective. Best of all, it's completely affordable and will last you forever!

Don't wait! Buy it!!!

Cynthia W.
Jacksonville, FL
I received this brush in the Kohl’s Vox Box for free in exchange for my honest review. And HONEST TO GOD this is the best brush I have ever used and will NEVER use another brush for detangling - ever again!!!!! I am not exaggerating y’all. I have super thick, long hair down to almost my waist. Brushing was never fun and I don’t know what kind of sorcery is in this brush and it makes in pain free!!! How, I do not know. I don’t question it - just use it lol. NOW, let me also say I have FOUR little girls. One of whom is the only one who cries her eyeballs out every single time i have to brush her hair. This brush has absolutely transformed our morning routine, there are no more tears and pleasing with me. I CAN NOT recommend this brush enough!!!!
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
THE BEST!!!!! theres no other way to describe this brush, other than it's the BEST! it's gentle, doesnt hurt, you can use it on any hair type. They even sell ones for thinner hair, thicker coarser hair..the regular ones...they have blow drying ones..endless options of colors, and styles.. We sell them at my salon, and they go like hotcakes! they're great gifts, stocking stuffers,etc. They aren't too expensive, so anyone can afford one. And I've even found them discounted at marshalls and tj maxx before. My co-workers, family, and clients are all hooked! and you will be too!
Jessica T.
Boston
Best brush ever. Before using the wet brush my hair used to be so painful to brush after a shower, and it would take forever to get through. Now it takes me a 1/4 of the time it would’ve taken me before. Even though my hair is very straight naturally, it gets so tangled very easily, but brushing it with these brushes Is quick, effortless and painless. I can’t say enough good things about these brushes. I don’t think I’ve used anything else for years now. The brush is also super durable and will last a while before you need to purchase another.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I cannot say enough about this brush and how awesome it is. My daughter and I both have very thick and curly hair that gets tangled easily and this really seems to work great out of the shower. My daughter used to cry when I would brush her hair because it would hurt, since I bought this brush it has been a lot easier and painless for her. I like to use this sometimes while I’m in the shower and make styling a lot easier and it goes through hair so well. I would highly making of this product for anyone who gets a lot of tangles and has curly hair
Sandra Z.
Dulles, VA
I love this brush! This is my go-to brush after some time in the pool. My hair is usually very straight, but as it gets longer ends up getting hard and knotted after some time in the pool, which can be difficult to deal with a regular brush (at least not without breaking the ends or hurting). This brush is great to comb my hair right after some hours swimming, allowing me to go home and wash my hair without those ugly knots sticking around. It is a marvel that is helping to keep my hair healthy and growing. I loved it s much, I got some some more to regift!
Andrea H.
Fort Myers, FL
This brush is AWESOME! I have super baby fine hair, that tangles SOOOO easily! And growing up I would always use a TON of conditioner so that I would be able to brush through my hair, but really all I was doing was weighing my hair down with all that conditioner and making my hair look so greasy! So I quit doing that and starting using a detangling spray! And then I got this brush and it changed everything for me, I don't have to use a TON of conditioner, don't have to use detangling spray...I just shower normally, get out and this brush runs through my hair so easily! It's like magic
Claudia C.
Can someone tell me if this is a good brush? I have been looking for a good one for awhile!
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
Where can I purchase this brush?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
What color you have?
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
How good is this brush at taking out tangles in long hair?
Dana G.
Is this the best brush you have ever used?