The Wet Brush Earth Collection Bamboo Brush uploaded by Alicia B.

BY THE WET BRUSH

An innovation in hair care, The Wet Brush has totally transformed our locks (and lives)! Detangling in mere minutes, this beautiful brush is the secret to happy hair, healthy scalp, and no more mornings spent wrestling (crying) over that nape-of-the-neck dread that's developed… Lightweight and easy to wield, Wet Brush Earth Collection seamlessly separates all knots and tats without compromising precious strands. This is all due to the revolutionary 'Intelliflex' technology; the thin, strong yet super flexible bristles have brains - yielding or unbending as required - to glide through tangles with next-to-no tugging, tearing or tress distress. What's more, the ball-tip bristles are perfect for gently stimulating circulation near the scalp, to better feed your follicles and encourage new growth. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alicia B.
I love this brush so much! Not only is it beautiful, but it really works. I love using it in the morning when my hair is so tangled and frizzy from sleeping. It really does brush everything out almost instantly and you don't have to struggle. No breakage or anything. I also like to use it after a shower sometimes, but I found that it got rid of my natural waves if I did, so I mainly use it when my hair is dry. The bristles are so nice, and I've never had one break and I've been using it for a while. The hair is also fairly easy to get clean out of the bristles too. Would definitely recommend!
Mercedes C.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this brush my bf got it for me when my old cheap Walmart brush broke and this works amazing in and out of the shower on wet or dry hair I totally recommend this brush if you are looking into buying a better detangle brush this one is amazing for girls with long hair as myself has.