BeautyHairHair Styling Toolswet brush
The Detangling Hair Brush, Black

The Wet Brush Detangling Hair Brush, Black

J&D Beauty Wet Brush, Pro Shine Enhancer Detangle Brush, Purple

JD Beauty Group, wet brush; Pro shine enhancer detangler; Made in the United States

Did anyone else uninstall the new version of the app and go back to the old version?? The Wet Brush Detangling Hair Brush, Black ?
Is this product any good?
Start your review of The Wet Brush Detangling Hair Brush, Black!
Ashton S.
Sedalia, MO
The Wet Brush Detangling Hair Brush, Black uploaded by Ashton S.
We are a household full of girls, with all different types of hair, and we all have a wet brush (or two)! Our toddler has a mini brush with smiley faces, my older daughter has her favorite colors purple and mint both in full sizes, and I have a black one with multi color bricks. This is idea for sensitive heads/scalps, and for extremely thick and long hair. My youngest have very thin and fine hair and she loves it too.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
The Wet Brush Detangling Hair Brush, Black uploaded by Janine T.
Purchased at: Kohl's
My husband gave this to me for our anniversary and it’s literally the best brush I have ever used! It literally glides through my hair wet and dry and I have thick hair. My hair feels so much smoother and no tangles!! I highly recommend!!The Wet Brush Detangling Hair Brush, Black
Vivian P.
The Wet Brush Detangling Hair Brush, Black uploaded by Vivian P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Best hair brush.. gets rid of all knots and tangles without pulling or ripping your hair off. Does not hurt to brush especially if your hair gets super knotty. Perfect to use for wet or dry hair. Affordable and long lasting.. also, comes in many colors!
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
I've been using wet brush for long time, and it makes my hair less tangle after I brush it when outta shower, I've noticed less damage too using this brush than any other. Plus it fits very nice in hand, due it it has a nice dip in area where fingers rest and it has little rubber to make it even more comfortable 😍 10-10 recommend! The Wet Brush Detangling Hair Brush, Black
Miranda  M.
The Wet Brush Detangling Hair Brush, Black uploaded by Miranda  M.
The wet brush pro is the best for drying and styling your hair! I have other barrel brushes for styling and drying and this one is the best! My hair is hard to style but after using this my hair is full of volume! I also love that the end is a pick and easy to part your hair! I definitely recommend this brush!
Katie L.
Mount Airy, MD
The Wet Brush Detangling Hair Brush, Black uploaded by Katie L.
Best brush I’ve tried in my 36 years! Feels easy on scalp and detangles my hair without notice. Also very good price!!!
Sydney C.
Charleston, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using this brush for a few years now and I love it! It helps to detangle my hair but making sure to not break/damage my hair! Highly recommended getting this brush
taylor M.
Madison, AL
The Wet Brush Detangling Hair Brush, Black uploaded by taylor M.
Purchased at: Walmart
i LOVE my wet brush. a lot o people only use it in the shower or on wet hair but i use it all the time. wet or dry hair. it gets tangled out so easily without any hassle and doesn’t hurt at all! never going back to a regular brush. it’s also very easy to clean!! Wet Brush Detangler Plus, Pink
Rebecca  H.
Beaumont, CA
The Wet Brush Detangling Hair Brush, Black uploaded by Rebecca  H.
I have a handful of wet brushes. I would never go back to a different type of brush. These brushes detangle my hair so easily when my hair is wet they are super affordable and easy to find others locations.
Elizabeth  E.
Donalds, SC
The Wet Brush Detangling Hair Brush, Black uploaded by Elizabeth  E.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughters hair is thin and tangles easily. Before we got a WET brush dealing with her hair was a fight. Now that I bought a WET brush she likes for her hair to get brushed. We liked the WET brush so much that we went out and bought three more of them. That way everyone in the house would have one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily P.
il y a 3 mois
Kelly W. il y a 3 mois
YIKES! I have read so many similar comments about the Updated Version. So for me, when I log in, I’m currently ignoring and staying with the original. Hopeful the kinks will be worked out soon.
Ana S.
huntington park
il y a 2 ans
Angelique S. il y a un an
Absolutely love it! 3 of 4 family members are using the brush. My son has very curly hair, my daughter is special needs with a sensitive scalp and I have color treated hair with a texture that needs a brush like this. We all love it. No tangle and no tears!!