BY THE WET BRUSH

Great for use on dry hair, the Wet Brush Shine Brush is the ideal counterpart to dry shampoo - it distributes it evenly, keeping your hair fresh all day long. Can be used with heat and on extensions and wigs. Natural Boar and Intelliflex bristles are the perfect combination to evenly distribute your hairs natural oils throughout each strand, which will leave your hair smooth and shiny. see more...

Review (1)
Kassandra F.
Lethbridge
I love this brush for detangling and brushing my backcombing out at the end of the night/next day. I also find it gives the hair a beautiful look when I brush out my curls with it. It's also a fabulous brush for evenly distributing oils in the hair or brushing a dry shampoo through the hair as well. It's the perfect brush for so much. I also find it a lot easier to clean this brush than other brushes (not exactly sure why though).