The Wet Brush Custom Care Brush for Thick Hair

by The Wet Brush

The Wet Brush Custom Care - Thick Brush

I was wondering how much a difference the brush designed for thick hair makes compared to the original wet brush.
Start your review of The Wet Brush Custom Care Brush for Thick Hair!
Lindsey T.
Purchased at: CVS
I love the Wet Brush and I have always used the original version. But when it broke and I was going to get another, I noticed they had a version for thick hair and I have super thick hair. I haven’t notice a huge difference in detangling/breakage yet, but it is definitely faster than the original.
Sara L.
The first time I tried a wet brush was probably about 3 & a 1/2 years ago,however I didn’t get the hype. I found it was unable to brush through my hair since the Brussels weren’t firm enough. Then about 2 years ago I found this brush and I have not looked back since. It is so gentle in my hair which is extremely important while also actually brushing through and getting through knots . I love this brush and will continue to buy them as long as they are made.
Katie V.
Boscawen, NH
I really like this brush! I have very thick hair which tangles easily, but this smooths is out in no time. I love that I don’t need to worry about breakage either. The only think I don’t like is it’s a little bit difficult to clean. I feel like I can never get all of my hair out from the bristles... otherwise I’d highly recommend! It doesn’t hurt when detangling either. Love it!
Stephanie J.
York, PA
I love the Wet Brush for thick hair! I’ve always dreaded brushing my hair after a shower, and this makes it a breeze! It also comes in multiple colors, which is also so cute! This brush made me buy the comb to brush conditioner through in the shower. Great brushes!
Rebekah L.
Indianapolis, IN
Buy 👏🏻 this 👏🏻 brush👏🏻 I have super wavy, thick, tangly hair. I used to rip my hair and the bristles on my brushes out like crazy. This brush is magic. I keep it in the shower and brush after shampooing and conditioning. It’s honestly worth double what you pay.