BY NONE

Bear in mind the old saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" as the release of the soundtrack to the Broadway musical The. see more...

The Wedding Singer (Original Broadway Cast Recording)
  • "adam sandler was amaizng in this movie, I loved the story line I wonder where you might be able to find a copy?" in 4 reviews
  • "I saw "The Wedding Singer" almost 2 years ago and loved it and had to buy the CD!" in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of Adam Sandler." in 1 review
  • "Adam Sandler is an amazing actor, along with the other actors, Love this movie and all the music in it." in 1 review
Marlene A.
Marlene A.
Austin, TX
I've never seen the broadway version, though, the original movie was amazing. They better have good vocals to compare to the movie. My favorite song is when he has to perform his "cure song." I would recommend the movie because I have yet to see this one.
Dahlia J.
Dahlia J.
Gainesville , FL
Pop Culture Expert
The OBC is wonderful in this show. It's tons of fun to watch, sing along, and be in, if you're into theatre.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Silverdale, WA
Pop Culture Expert
I loved watching this as a child and I still love it! The songs are wonderful!
Kim U.
Kim U.
Pop Culture Expert
This is a fun show with some great music. The album is fun to listen to! You can't help but sing along, as the songs are very catchy.
Jamie Alysse A.
Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love this movie because i like all adam sandler movies. This was definitely a more funny one and kept my attention
Cori C.
Cori C.
Pop Culture Expert
This is an awesomely fun musical. One of the few musicals based on films that actually transitioned very well.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Adam sandler was amaizng in this movie, I loved the story line I wonder where you might be able to find a copy?
Kaylah M.
Kaylah M.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Pop Culture Expert
Love, love, love this musical. The transition from film to stage went well. The cast recording is fun and you can't help from singing along.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
If you want to re-visit the 80's, then you must watch this movie! Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore are hilarious and the soundtrack is amazing! There are so many songs in this movie that will take you back to the 80's for sure! I definitely recommend this movie for a blast from the past!!
Tamsin G.
Tamsin G.
Meriden, CT
Great movie so the soundtrack must be just as good! Id recommend picking this one up and having a wedding singer singalong!
Consuelo E.
Consuelo E.
Cedar Springs, Michigan
What year did they release this movie? Also, is there a soundtrack?
Anna P.
Anna P.
I had no idea that this had been turned into a musical. Is it any good compared to the movie?