BY NONE

Bear in mind the old saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" as the release of the soundtrack to the Broadway musical The. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "adam sandler was amaizng in this movie, I loved the story line I wonder where you might be able to find a copy?" in 4 reviews
  • "I saw "The Wedding Singer" almost 2 years ago and loved it and had to buy the CD!" in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of Adam Sandler." in 1 review
  • "Adam Sandler is an amazing actor, along with the other actors, Love this movie and all the music in it." in 1 review
Marlene A.
Austin, TX
I've never seen the broadway version, though, the original movie was amazing. They better have good vocals to compare to the movie. My favorite song is when he has to perform his "cure song." I would recommend the movie because I have yet to see this one.
Dahlia J.
Gainesville , FL
The OBC is wonderful in this show. It's tons of fun to watch, sing along, and be in, if you're into theatre.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
If you want to re-visit the 80's, then you must watch this movie! Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore are hilarious and the soundtrack is amazing! There are so many songs in this movie that will take you back to the 80's for sure! I definitely recommend this movie for a blast from the past!!
Jenna D.
Uniontown, PA
I saw "The Wedding Singer" almost 2 years ago and loved it and had to buy the CD! Of course, it's not the same experience as seeing a live show, but it's the next best thing. It is an incredibly funny and upbeat musical, and I can't help but sing along. Wonderful music!
Kaylah M.
Mt Pleasant , MI
Love, love, love this musical. The transition from film to stage went well. The cast recording is fun and you can't help from singing along.
Laura S.
Bonneau, SC
This is one of my favorite comedies of all time, if you are into comedies - you will LOVE this movie! I could watch it over and over.
Tamsin G.
Meriden, CT
Great movie so the soundtrack must be just as good! Id recommend picking this one up and having a wedding singer singalong!
Ashley M.
This movie is hilarious! I love watching it when it is on. The first time I saw this movie was with my mom and brother
Kim U.
This is a fun show with some great music. The album is fun to listen to! You can't help but sing along, as the songs are very catchy.
Cori C.
This is an awesomely fun musical. One of the few musicals based on films that actually transitioned very well.
Consuelo E.
Cedar Springs, Michigan
What year did they release this movie? Also, is there a soundtrack?
Anna P.
I had no idea that this had been turned into a musical. Is it any good compared to the movie?