BY THE WEDDING SHOPPE

• Is this a online store? Has anyone shopped here?2 Answers
  • What's the best thing about the wedding shoppe? Is there ...2 Answers
The Wedding Shoppe
  • "I've never heard of this wedding shop before but,from the reviews that I've read they have good quality items and great prices" in 2 reviews
  • "I'm planning to go back for my wedding!" in 1 review
  • "Love the great variety of products!" in 1 review
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
I got my bridesmaid dress from the wedding shoppe for the wedding I am going to be in next month. They have great prices, options, and have awesome customer service. I had a question and they had an online chat system and I had some one helping me right away. The bridal party also didn't have an issue with any of their dresses not matching. I will probably order all of my bridesmaid dresses from here, from here on out.
Ashley P.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like their selection online. I actually bought my touch up wedding shoes from here and liked them. However was disappointed no one ever answered the phone for me to schedule an appointment to try on dresses. I tried three times at various times! Was really disappointed and have not heard good things from my other friends in regards to their wedding dresses..
Lauren S.
Farmington, MN
We did my dresses for my wedding through here and had zero issue. Then we decided to do tuxes for my sisters wedding through here and it was a nightmare. Go to pick them up and wrong color bow ties. Tuxes didn't fit a few. It was awful.
Clara H.
Louisville, KY
The dress I was getting for my friend's wedding was being discontinued, but we found it online at the Wedding Shoppe. Got it for much cheaper, and was able to add length to the dress at the same time! We'll see when the dress comes in how it is but the ordering process was very easy.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Bridesmaid dresses were bought here and on sale so good pricing. We did have to alter one but I had someone I know do it to save money. Nice shop with great selection!
Ammeta H.
I absolutely love this store. My sister got her bridesmaid dresses from here and they were amazing. I'm planning to go back for my wedding!
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
Great prices and great things for bride groom ansd bridesmaids. I love it a d can't wait to purchase more for my wedding :)
Marilyn N.
Winchester, CA
Great place to check out and maybe get an idea of what you want and you can look around to see the pricing of everything.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Got some great items from here for my wedding! Great selection and their customer service was pretty helpful.
Yolanda L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Great quality . Great prices. Great items for both bride and groom. I really recommend this site
Rhiannon G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What's the best thing about the wedding shoppe? Is there any particular times of the year when better sales occur? How pricey are they?
Ashley R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Is this a online store? Has anyone shopped here?