what you going to say for royal weddingThe Wedding Outlet
Never seen this place befor. can someone tell me where i can find INE un houston? or is It a web site?
Need Wedding runners
Start your review of The Wedding Outlet!
How would you rate this product?
Dallas
I ordered the wine box from theweddingoutlet.com website. It stated on the listing that the delivery will be by July 5 the latest if shipped with regular mail. I placed the order on June 28th and paid $35 for rushed 2 days delivery. Today is July 5th and I still didn't receive my package. I checked the status of my order and it says it is still not shipped. There is no any indication on the listing that it will be shipped later or I need to give them some time for processing. Only that it will be delivered no later than 5th if shipped with regular mail. My wedding is on July 7th (a day after tomorrow). We are having a beautiful wedding ceremony with wine box. We are having this wedding filmed and also transmitted over internet so a lot of people who can't attend can see it live. Now I am devastated. There is no place I can run to buy another box and make it work for us. Last days before wedding are super hectic and busy. I literally have no time to go shop right now. There was a question when I was placing the order about the date of my wedding and how soon I want to receive the box.... WHY did I pay additional $35????? Didn't it ring the bell to check the order and to see how urgent it is?
I tried contacting the business. On their website they have options for: Live Chat, email, and phone number. NOTHING is useful! That chat button is not even clickable. Email is dead. Not responding. The phone number is only a useless voice answering machine which is not helping in any way. Beware everyone. Better place orders elsewhere. They only care about getting your money and then you just catch your luck with your order.
Farmington, IL
I've never heard of this outlet store before I joined Influenster. As I'm currently planning my own wedding, I checked this website out and it appears to have some really nice items on their website. I haven't ordered anything through them just yet, but it seems like their items are of good quality and are pretty affordable too.
I do not recommend this vendor.  I ordered napkins for my daughter's wedding in wine and Ivory.  I received the wine colored napkins but never received the ivory ones even though I was charged for them.  When I contacted them to let them know I did not receive the full order they informed me that I did receive them and the case was closed.  I was charged for the ivory ones but I never received them.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is the site for all things personalize for your wedding. Love it. There are other thing on there like jewelry and cute things for your hair. It is a much check out for you wedding gift and more.
King City, OR
I have never had good experiences with this. While adorable, I think you get what you pay for. Not great quality, rough vendors and overall bad service. I would look to friends for used wedding things than buy anything through them in my opinion.
This web site supplied me with all the "little things" I needed for my wedding. The best part was the return policy. Which was great because you can not always tell from photos. If I changed my mind or picked out the wrong color, etc I just sent an email and the customer service responded the same day with a return number. The selection was large and the prices always better than the other sites and yet the did not skimp on quality
Thank goodness for The Wedding Outlet!!! They have many amazing products! I love my aisle runner I bought. Everything is priced very well and they offer lots of great services. I recommend this to all stressing brides. The wedding outlet helps you get things done easier, with less stress, and helps you get it done quicker in a more organized way!
Estill, SC
1,295 reviews
The Wedding Outlet online site.I love the internet.This site has some amazing ideals for your special wedding.It has reasonable prices which is a big plus and a nice selection.I would definitely give this site a look.
Herndon, PA
I like this website because it is very easy to navigate. There are also quite a few options as to what you can purchase. Finally, they often do giveaways which always makes me happy!
Bloomington , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love looking here for ideas for my upcoming wedding! So many great ideas and price is pretty good as well. I highly recommend checking it out if you are planning a wedding.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...