BY THE WEDDING OUTLET #3 in Discount & Outlet Stores

Emily B.
Portland, OR
I have never had good experiences with this. While adorable, I think you get what you pay for. Not great quality, rough vendors and overall bad service. I would look to friends for used wedding things than buy anything through them in my opinion.
Niki H.
Farmington, IL
I've never heard of this outlet store before I joined Influenster. As I'm currently planning my own wedding, I checked this website out and it appears to have some really nice items on their website. I haven't ordered anything through them just yet, but it seems like their items are of good quality and are pretty affordable too.
I do not recommend this vendor.  I ordered napkins for my daughter's wedding in wine and Ivory.  I received the wine colored napkins but never received the ivory ones even though I was charged for them.  When I contacted them to let them know I did not receive the full order they informed me that I did receive them and the case was closed.  I was charged for the ivory ones but I never received them.
Jennifer I.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the site for all things personalize for your wedding. Love it. There are other thing on there like jewelry and cute things for your hair. It is a much check out for you wedding gift and more.
Rebekah S.
Thank goodness for The Wedding Outlet!!! They have many amazing products! I love my aisle runner I bought. Everything is priced very well and they offer lots of great services. I recommend this to all stressing brides. The wedding outlet helps you get things done easier, with less stress, and helps you get it done quicker in a more organized way!
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
1,294 reviews
The Wedding Outlet online site.I love the internet.This site has some amazing ideals for your special wedding.It has reasonable prices which is a big plus and a nice selection.I would definitely give this site a look.
Alexis K.
Herndon, PA
I like this website because it is very easy to navigate. There are also quite a few options as to what you can purchase. Finally, they often do giveaways which always makes me happy!
Amy S.
Bloomington , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love looking here for ideas for my upcoming wedding! So many great ideas and price is pretty good as well. I highly recommend checking it out if you are planning a wedding.
Jennifer C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I used this website 2-3 times when i was planning my wedding. They have a lot of cute favors and things for weddings. and at pretty reasonable prices.
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Wedding accessories and Wedding Supplies from The Wedding Outlet include wedding reception accessories, wedding cake toppers, wedding favors, wedding
LaKeyla F.
Conover , NC
Maybe this is the country hick in me but if you say outlet I'm all on it!!! Does anyone know that this is?
Kendra B.
Where is this store located ?
Kaitlynn J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this like a discount store for wedding dresses??
Sarah C.
Slinger, WI
Never heard of this before, what is it?
Jillian R.
I have just booked my wedding venue!! I came across the wedding outlet and would like some more info! Location? Services/ products?