The Wall Street Journal Wine Club

by The Wall Street Journal

• 12 expertly selected wines reserved for you every 3 months
  • Exclusive savings of at least 20% on future Discovery Club cases – just $149.99 (plus $19.99 shipping & tax)
  • Advance notice – simply go online or call to change wines, delay delivery or skip cases
  • Customized selections – we make it easy for you tell us what wine styles you do and don't like, so we can put together cases that are just right for you
  • No obligations – we'll only ever send you wines you want and you're free to cancel at any time
  • Tasting notes on every wine – packed with useful information and serving advice

I just received a voucher for this company, are their wines worth subscribing to?
Start your review of The Wall Street Journal Wine Club!
How would you rate this product?
Mark D.
Andover
People are funny, most people have no idea what good wine is but they like to critique it as though they do.  Someone here was complaining about the dust, to me that is part of the mystique of a cellar. I just became a member of first leaf wine club and am still a member of WSJ wine club. I have received 24 cases of wine over 4 years since I joined the club and have never ever had an issue until just recently. I received a shipment when we were in a deep freeze in the Northeast and three of the corks popped almost all the way out. I took a picture and sent it to them and in a matter of a few days I had new bottles of wine at my doorstep. I love wine, only red though and I never pretend that I am a connoisseur. I like how every quarter I get a case of wine from all over the world. Having been to Europe 8 times in the past five years each bottle brings me back to a particular place or memory I have had in my travels. Just enjoy it for what it is. Every time I have gone to the wine store I walk out empty handed because I just get so overwhelmed. If this is you then a wine club is for you. I highly recommend WSJ Wine club, just be sure to read the fine print and you, like me, will have no issues. Raise a glass and cheers!!
Aubrey M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Nope. Don't do it. Although they are great about letting you sign in, choose shipments dates, and choose wines, they also sneak. I apparently received an email that I had to "opt out" of (still never found the email), and cause I didn't, I was charged almost $300 for a box of wine randomly that was a special and not part of my semi-monthly wine box. I overdrafted, they actually never sent the wine, and It took two weeks to get anyone to consider giving me my money back. It was THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!
Leslie F.
CUTLER BAY, FL
The sent you half bad wines and half good ones. The first offer is really cheap but then the prices are to expensive.
Christopher K.
Absolutely the worst customer service ever. Do not join! You'll regret it. Impossible to stop shipments, and customer service calls last on hold for an hour or longer. Their website doesn't work for customer service or cancelling orders. They couldn't even located me even though only 20 people in the USA have my last name.
Jordan G.
Dallas, TX
When we ordered this we were anticipating to receive 12 bottles (all of which we paid 90 dollars for!) and when it arrived there were 15! It was advertised that we were supposed to receive 2 wine glasses that didn’t come, but we were plenty happy with the 3 additional bottles! All of the wines have been good and we enjoy the literature that comes along with it as well as pairing tips. Super fun and a really great deal on your first order.
Laura C.
I have used them for the past 5 years, They have a great selection and offer some nice specials and their customers service is great. If you receive a wine that is just not great to your palate they will happily accommodate a change. Also, if you purchase with their wine futures program you can get some top wines at a fair price. I do recommend buying into their free shipping for 1 year if you plan on ordering more than the quarterly deliveries. Cheers!!
Vanessa  P.
I love the program! The have great selections of wines and the customer service is amazing. You have an option to delay shipment, but I don’t finish them in time so I had to cancel until I finish all the wines I have at home lol
Brittany T.
The Wall Street Journal Wine Club uploaded by Brittany T.
We typically will look up the retail value of the bottles, and it really isn’t a great deal when you add them up. The latest shipment was DUSTY, and the bottles smelled like they’d been sitting in storage. Plus there was a repeat bottle.
Tracie F.
Eugene
The first few deliveries were per contract, but then their true deceitful nature came out.
Double charging through duplicate billing shortly after the original in attempt to hide their theft. Once discovered their customer service acts as a firewall, as they refuse to return the money they've stole.
This former customer is glad to pursue them through the State Attorneys Office and Better Business Bureau.
They should be shut down and prosecuted The Wall Street Journal Wine Club
They should be shut down and prosecuted The Wall Street Journal Wine Club
Heba A.
Blue Bell, PA
I am don’t tell you me her father account nsjjshsjksksjjsjsjjksjsis is the last day you can’t