Serenity M.

Who is your favorite cast member that is no longer with us? Or who do you miss.

Elisha C.
Elisha C.
Kingston,ontario
3 years, 5 months ago
I definitely miss hershall I think he was one of the best characters they have had on the show so far
Beautty L.
Beautty L.
3 years, 5 months ago
I miss Beth's father, he was old but had a lot of knowledge and helped the group alot. He always helped lead the group in the right direction.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
3 years, 6 months ago
Dang! No love for T-Dog? I miss his character!
Michele G.
Michele G.
Herschel
Bianca W.
Bianca W.
Barboursville, WV
3 years, 6 months ago
Hershel, Andrea and... Dare I say it? Shane! I liked the excitement of not knowing what was going to happen between the two.
Ingvild U.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Franklin, KY
3 years, 6 months ago
I really miss Hershel. He was a wise man that the group really needed.
Leeanne P.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Hemet, CA
3 years, 7 months ago
I would have liked to see how Shane evolved as a character.