by The Walking Dead
Ask a Question
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA

What is going to happen to the baby? Will it survive?
ANKIT J.
ANKIT J.
July 14, 2016, 1:36 a.m.
I think the baby will get killed in coming seasons
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
May 2, 2016, 1:11 a.m.
She's still alive! :) yay little Judith!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
June 25, 2013, 3:26 p.m.
I think it'll survive but because of 'little ass kicker' bad stuff will happen to everyone trying to protect it.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
May 30, 2013, 8:24 p.m.
I thought they were going to follow the comics but I'm thinking that this baby might have a chance at survival lol.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
March 21, 2013, 3:12 p.m.
The baby will probably end up getting killed in the season 3 finale. Baby in the zombie apocalypse? Ain't no body got time fo dat!
Abbey C.
Abbey C.
March 7, 2013, 6:40 p.m.
At some point the baby is going to become really important in find some sort of cure. Second generation exposure and all that jazz...
Candice H.
Candice H.
Feb. 13, 2013, 3:57 a.m.
She will survive but she will cause the group to be more cautious and stir up more trouble since she cries and needs formula
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Jan. 3, 2013, 4:54 a.m.
The baby is going to wind up getting everyone killed. I know that Glen and Maggie wouldn't have gotten captured if it wasn't for that darn baby.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Nov. 19, 2012, 3:43 p.m.
I think the baby will survive, but the group protecting her will come across trouble, because you know, she cries all the time and she needs food and stuff.
Vonnie W.
Vonnie W.
Nov. 9, 2012, 6:08 p.m.
I'm not really sure, as they've deviated from the comics. I'm not sure if Rick could handle losing the baby so soon after losing Lori, though there isn't much one can do without the things that one needs to care for a baby. Something tells me Maggie will be the one to take major responsibility for the child.
Robin C.
Robin C.
Nov. 9, 2012, 4:09 p.m.
I think they will keep her around for the rest of the season at least.
Mickensie B.
Mickensie B.
Nov. 8, 2012, 10:58 a.m.
Not sure because of lori being gone now. If they find formula and can keep it safe from crying because that'll bring walkers to them.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Nov. 8, 2012, 9:18 a.m.
I think the baby will survive. They will have to leave the prison to find formula. But it isn't the first time they've left the protection of where they are staying at the time for critical food or medicine!
Kendra G.
Kendra G.
Nov. 8, 2012, 7:03 a.m.
I don't really see how the baby's going to survive, but maybe if Rick's group meets up with the Governor, they'll have some formula or something?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Nov. 8, 2012, 6:16 a.m.
Yes, the baby will survive, the baby has the cure.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Nov. 7, 2012, 9:24 a.m.
First I'd like to say that that was a dumb move for them to kill Lori to give birth to the baby, she was it's food source. Second I don't see a screaming crying baby working out, and new borns can easily get sick. I think it will either die or put the group at risk.
April F.
April F.
Nov. 6, 2012, 11:40 a.m.
Maybe the baby will grow up the "television way" several years a season! Then they wouldn't have to worry about a crying baby. In a couple of years it would be as old as Carl.....
Jen S.
Jen S.
Nov. 6, 2012, 6:55 a.m.
I don't know what will happen to it in the long run. I can't see having a screaming baby working out very well for them obviously. Between the noise that it will attract and the lack of food they have, doesn't look good! It'll be interesting to see what will happen to it!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Nov. 1, 2012, 10:43 a.m.
I hope it does but I'm not for sure.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Oct. 30, 2012, 10:55 a.m.
It's going to kill Lori!