Lindsay H.
Finksburg, MD

Oct 14th cannot come soon enough! What is everyone most excited for this season?

Jessica f.
Jessica f.
3 years, 7 months ago
It comes back on October 12th
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
3 years, 8 months ago
To see what the heck happened to Beth!
Emma L.
Emma L.
3 years, 8 months ago
To see what's actually happening
Tracey B.
Tracey B.
Waterford, NY
3 years, 10 months ago
I'm most excited to see how everyone will get out, and Rick seeing Judith again. I also want to see how Rick is going to react to Carol taking care of Judith. I know Tyreese has been taking care of her too, but with Rick and Carol's recent history in mind, I'm curious to see his reaction. And I really want to know where Beth is. She's not my favorite character, so I don't think "excited" would be the correct word for it, but I don't like not knowing where she is.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Euless, TX
3 years, 11 months ago
How are they going to get themselves out of this crazy situation?! AHH!
Kasie B.
Kasie B.
Springfield, VA
3 years, 11 months ago
To see how the heck Rick is going to get them out of that train cart!!