Arts & CraftsMediaTV ShowsAMC
The Walking Dead: Season 5 (5 Discs) (dvd_video)

The Walking Dead: Season 5 (5 Discs) (dvd_video)

by AMC

#13 in TV Shows

Based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman, this gritty drama portrays life in the months and years that follow a zombie apocalypse. Led by former police officer Rick Grimes, his family and a group of other survivors find themselves constantly on the move in search of a safe and secure home. But the pressure each day to stay alive sends many in the group to the deepest depths of human cruelty, and Rick discovers that the overwhelming fear of the survivors can be more deadly than the zombies walking among them.

What year was season 5 released for the walking dead?
Who is your favorite character?
What season is your favorite?
Start your review of The Walking Dead: Season 5 (5 Discs) (dvd_video)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...it was but ever since I watched the first episode I've been hooked.The story line and characters are amazing.Its definitely more than just zombie killing.in reviews
Just started watching this show a couple of days ago.. Its not usually the type of show I watch but its different in an interesting kind of way.in reviews
...and really didn't watch it except the last episode and how it ended I knew season 5 was going to be good.in reviews
...hate those kind of themes but as he insisted I sat down and watch the first episode and got so into it I watch the whole season and now its like we cannot go out on a Sunday just because we NEED to watch the show.in reviews
...previous seasons in 3 days...and here it is 2 years later and still my favorite show I love the storylines...in reviews
Jacob P.
Bradenton, FL
The Walking Dead: Season 5 (5 Discs) (dvd_video) uploaded by Jacob P.
I love The walking Dead and season 5 doesn’t Disappoint with a lot of Twists and turns I loved every minute of it. My favorite scene would have to be when they’re Escaping from Terminus I won’t going to details so not the Ruin it but unbelievable really good 👍 [product:the-walking-dead:-season-5-5-discs-dvd_video]
Brandi V.
The Walking Dead: Season 5 (5 Discs) (dvd_video) uploaded by Brandi V.
I may be a bit bias here because I used to be a tour guide for TWD but I'm sure anyone who is planning on watching this is already a fan of the show. If not and you're thinking about watching this,make sure you watch the 1st 4 seasons before this one! Season 3 is my all time favorite but season 5 was still really good!
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
My 2nd favorite show. I obsessively follow this show like I do Game of Thrones. Excellent acting. Great plot. Once you start, you can't quit watching.
Cristin S.
Plymouth, NC
The Walking Dead: Season 5 (5 Discs) (dvd_video) uploaded by Cristin S.
I'm a total Deadhead but pull more towards the first few seasons being best. Season 5 is awesome though & is where Gabe comes in & his character is awesome the way he evolves. You'll hate him & love him to. & as always Rick takes care of his...no matter what! & yes the new world WILL need Rick Grimes Abraham. (Love his character to)
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
The Walking Dead: Season 5 (5 Discs) (dvd_video) uploaded by Maria C.
I could not wait until Sunday, to watch the TWD, It was the highlight of my Sunday, it was petty good until about Season 6-7, but then they stared killing some of my favorites and then Iit was not that interested, it got a bit boring, same stuff more and more bad people and the to top it off they take Rick out well then there is no more excitement. I was a little disappointed 👎 *Daryl*❤ #Twd #daryl #amc #tvshow #tv #entertainment
Wendy  C.
Madera, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Walking Dead: Season 5 (5 Discs) (dvd_video) uploaded by Wendy  C.
Who doesn't love the walking dead I'm obsessed with this show watched since day one. I love how no actor is save one minute they are there next either dead or become a zombie. The walking dead is amazing. You'll either fall in love with the character or hate them. I promise this show won't disappoint you
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
The first few seasons were addictive and amazing tv. Lately I have to force myself to keep warching and I think I only fo that because I'm hoping I'll enjoy it again as much as I used to. Still I recommend to anyone inti Zombies and post-apocalyptic stuff.
Tonya E.
Mooresville, NC
This is one of my favorite shows of all times. I love the story line and each episode keeps me in suspense.
Patricia K.
Richmond, VA
I have always been a fan of zombie shows and movies. The Walking Dead can get a little stale, but overall I continue to watch because it is one of the best considering the long run time. Fear the Walking Dead still can't compare. I watch every Sunday.
Jule O.
Marysville, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Ultimately favorite show! Love the storyline with all the gore included! Definitely a must see show.

300 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...