The Walking Dead for Xbox 360 uploaded by Serena F.

The Walking Dead for Xbox 360

In the game, you play as lee, a convicted criminal from the prison that is getting a second chance in this post apocalypt ic world. You will run into rick and his group and you will hav e to make split decisions, or choose between unsavory options to safe yourself and the group, then you'll have to live with thos see more...

Serena F.
This is a fun one , it's not super challenging but it will definitely keep you on your toes . It's a triller game , if you love the show you'll love the game ! It is a great story line and alot of fun . Got this one on pre owned at game stop for $13.50
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
I played this game at my parents house when my dad bought it and loved it! At first, I didn't really like it that much because the controls were hard to learn at first and I didn't like that instead of seeing everything as my character would, your character was in the picture too. so that made it a little more difficult. After playing this game for a little while, I got use to the controls and I got use to the way it was set up so that my character was on screen instead of it being like I was seeing everything through the eyes of the character. After I got use to all of that, i absolutely loved the game and became obsessed with it like I did with The Walking Dead show.
Courtney H.
I loved this game. As a big fan of TWD, I was eager to give this a go and I really enjoyed it. It's a very story-heavy, choice-driven game (the status quo for Telltale Games) which I loved. Seeing how your choices affect the outcome is great, and the storyline itself really drew me in. Definitely worth checking out.
Dawn M.
I watched my mom play this game. The graphics are beautiful like most games out today. But like most games there's not a lot of actual gameplay. It's mostly like a movie. A lot of dialogue and decision making. The games lets you decide what you should say in response to what happens in the game and the games goes based on what decisions you make.
Elizabeth S.
Decent graphics but I was disappointed in certain endings. but I suppose that's just me being picky. when I played it they hadn't been released onto one disc yet either so having to wait for them to be individually released was torture haha. but the intensity is real and it's a great way to kill time.
Catherine R.
I personally don't like the Walking Dead series because I am a scaredy cat, however... I thought the game was very entertaining and the graphics are "on point" 👍🏼
Abigail F.
Los Molinos, CA
I am a huge walking dead fan! I love the tell tale game series and I have both the walking dead games! I love replaying them and making different decisions and playing out different scenarios!
Ivett M.
I love this game. I like that it doesn't just have one outcome and the decisions you make impact the overall story.
Lilly H.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Really awesome game. It is a necessity game for me! I love it soooo much. Definitely worth it! All time fav
Kayla B.
Newport news, VA
How's the story for this game?