The Walking Dead
Based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman, this gritty drama portrays life in the months and years that follow a zombie apocalypse. Led by former police officer Rick Grimes, his family and a group of other survivors find themselves constantly on the move in search of a safe and secure home. But the pressure each day to stay alive sends many in the group to the deepest depths of human cruelty, and Rick discovers that the overwhelming fear of the survivors can be more deadly than the zombies walking among them.see more...
Top Questions See all 2,575 Q&A
- "I really didn't understand what the big fuss over it was but ever since I watched the first episode I've been hooked.The story line and characters are amazing.Its definitely more than just zombie killing." in 159 reviews
- "Just started watching this show a couple of days ago.. Its not usually the type of show I watch but its different in an interesting kind of way." in 123 reviews
- "I will admit the 2nd half of season 4 I was VERY disappointed and really didn't watch it except the last episode and how it ended I knew season 5 was going to be good." in 99 reviews
- "At first I was very skeptical about it just because it was a zombie tv show and I hate those kind of themes but as he insisted I sat down and watch the first episode and got so into it I watch the whole season and now its like we cannot go out on a Sunday just because we NEED to watch the show." in 91 reviews
- "I did not find the show until September 2013 I got so addicted to the show I watch all the previous seasons in 3 days...and here it is 2 years later and still my favorite show I love the storylines..." in 86 reviews
Oh how much it was worth it! Since the first episode I was on the edge of my couch, with interesting and fast going stories.
Yes, it's about zombies. Yes, zombies that are scary, slow, but "deathly".
Is so good of a show that you start loving some of the characters and hating others, because their stories and personalities are so different and distinct.
On this show, there's a lot of "death", a lot of blood, but also a lot of good friendships. But it is also a show about how everyone has to look after themselves, but also to learn how to team up to survive.
You will cheer up during the show, get disappointed, frustrated, sad, mad, shocked and happy. With this show, you wonder what would you do if you were in the same situation.
I hope we never have to worry about that.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos