The Voice uploaded by Adele L.

BY THE VOICE

• Why do you watch this? #popculturebadge4 Answers
  • Who else is hooked on this show? #popculturebadge1 Answers
  • I haven't watched the new season how are the new judges?3 Answers
The Voice
  • "I really enjoy watching this show, i love the blind auditions the best, gets me excited when the judges turn their chair and i also get sad when they don't :( But its a great show, a lot of people with great talent !" in 14 reviews
  • "However, I do not like that every season there are new judges besides Adam and Blake because that gives the contestants doubts on going to a judge who has has no seasonal experience opposed to Blake or Adam." in 9 reviews
  • "This show has gotta be one of the BEST singing competition shows on television now a days." in 6 reviews
  • "Love the chemistry between the coaches and the unique rounds of competition such as the battle rounds and blind auditions!" in 6 reviews
  • "A great twist on the standard singing competition ensuring people are purely chosen for the sound of their voice and no other standard!" in 5 reviews
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love watching this show. We watch it every single week... This season has been disappointing and down right annoying with Kelly on there... She annoys me and a lot of times I either fast  forward through her annoying talking... which is pretty much the whole show... Or I end up turning it off. I'll be back when Kelly is gone!
Emily L.
West Des Moines
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is embarrassingly addictive. My husband has been trying to get me to watch for years, but I just decided to try it out this season. We watched every episode and got so invested! Haha We were going nuts during the finale. My son loves watching it with us as well! I love that it is family friendly and sets a good example!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love watching the Voice and I love the fact that none of the constants are judge on how they look. I think the banter between the judges is hilarious and it looks like they all enjoy what they are doing.
Rochelle N.
I enjoy watching this TV show! I love hearing the talented voices of many individuals. I like watching as it's fun and great talented people. I like hearing what the judges say. The voice is similar to American Idol, but I like this one more. I did visit Universal Studios in Los Angeles and they have a recording studio there for the Voice, it is pretty awesome!
Maria B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The current season of the voice is by far the best! I have always liked the show but this is the first season I have had to watch every single episode! If you missed this season go catch up it is so worth watching! Kelly is such a great addition to the judge panel. Love Kelly , Alicia , Blake and Adam together! Also this season contestants are fantastic!
Sarah M.
I haven’t watched The Voice in years but when I did I really enjoyed it. I like how it’s different from American Idol or other reality contest shows, at least with the blind audition concept. The only reason I stopped watching was because the episodes and seasons were happening pretty fast and I just didn’t have the time to keep up
Lexie B.
This show is something me and my mom always watch together when we can. You see a lot of great talent and the celebrities are hilarious. I hope Britton wins this season!
Haley C.
I record The Voice on my DVR ever chance I get. I love that they added Kelly to the show, even though everyone wants to be Team Kelly. A lot of people is dissing Kelly, but I enjoyed her being there. I have to wait to watch this whenever my kids are there by my side. They enjoy The Voice so much too.
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show drives me nuts. I love the auditions but then it turns into a race to the finish. Sometimes these singers aren't even any good. It is a lot better than American Idol though. The judges are always funny with their friendly banter & the talent 'at times' are amazing.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
Love, love, love this show and love the way they only hear the voice first. I love all the Judges and all the comical things they say and do. Very entertaining. Lots of great talent has come from this show.
Emilio G.
Who is your favorite Coach? From newer to older coaches
Influenster M.
The voice or american idol?
Kate S.
Kingsland, GA
Shakira or Christina? I love Shakira. She is smart, sweet, and doesn't talk too much. Christina is irritating.
Renee T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Who is your favorite team this year?
Jasmine B.
Hopkins, MN
Which coach do you think will win this year?