Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1

I've been on a health kick lately and I have been looking for something to support me in my weight loss- does this really fill you up, like could I use this as a meal replacement? And is anyone seeing changes or weight loss from drinking on an on going basis?

Denise T.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
4 years ago
You can definitely use as a meal replacement - or have with some fruit and yogurt to complete a "meal." I would only replace one meal a day, though. If you're exercising and doing everything else you need to do - this can definitely aid in weight loss - it's not a quick fix, though. Influenster provided this product to me complimentary for testing purposes.