Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
Has anyone tried mixing these with milk (cow, soy, almond, rice, whatever) instead of water?
Erika J.
Erika J.
April 23, 2015, 7:26 a.m.
Doesn't dissolve as well in milk
Lacey O.
Lacey O.
May 29, 2014, 11:14 p.m.
I mixed mine with skim milk, and it was pretty good - much better than just water!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
May 22, 2014, 6:27 p.m.
We mixed it with cow's milk & it tasted great.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
May 22, 2014, 12:06 a.m.
I added half water and half milk to the Swiss Chocolate and it was a little bit more rich but really good and filling!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
May 21, 2014, 4:47 p.m.
I used Swiss Chocolate, Almondmilk, a spoonful of natural peanut butter that I warmed in the microwave, and shook like crazy. It was actually pretty darn tasty!
Amber Q.
Amber Q.
May 21, 2014, 12:28 p.m.
I mixed it with milk, much better flavor and texture and much more filling. mixing it with water made me nauseous and sick to my stomach. never again will I mix and protein powder with water again.
Shakia H.
Shakia H.
May 18, 2014, 10:24 p.m.
I've been mixing in with my smoothies which I add almond milk to
leah h.
leah h.
May 18, 2014, 8:44 p.m.
I also tried almond milk and I thought it tasted better than it would with water. It gives it a little more flavor, in my opinion. I only had vanilla and I'll be trying the chocolate tomorrow which I'm sure will also taste good with almond milk.
Arinna B.
Arinna B.
May 18, 2014, 2:57 p.m.
I mixed mine with almond milk and definitely thought it tasted better than it did with just water. The consistency wasn't changed at all that I could tell, though I'd think it would be thicker if you used cow milk which is usually a bit heavier than almond.