Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA

Do these leave any after-taste?

Mandy E.
Mandy E.
Terre haute, IN
4 years ago
I think if you have tried lots of different protein/ meal replacements like I have that this product is actually not bad I liked all three flavors, mixed them with milk & added stuff to it to give it my own twist. There's plenty out there that are super grisons trust me I know.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
LOVELAND, OH
4 years ago
I didn't notice an after taste with the Swiss Chocolate flavor, but I did with the other flavors.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Dover, NJ
4 years ago
100 % Yes. I got mine through the #govoxbox. I tried the Vanilla as instructed with water, & after a while I couldn't take it. I gulped it down for testings sake, but was not thrilled. My employees then told me to try with milk, which defeats some of the purpose, but I figured why not. Tried the Swiss Chocolate with milk, & was happy to say that although there was a subtle after taste, it was no where near as bad. For the mixed berry, I am going to use my nutribullet first to blend some milk with real raspberries, then mix in the berry shake in the blender cup. Looking forward to this one, as opposed to the first! :)
Lydia D.
Lydia D.
4 years ago
It does for awhile and it goes away. You'll get use to it.
Yvette B.
Yvette B.
4 years ago
The after taste was minimal. Once I took a swig of coffee it was gone. Maybe once you clear your palette it will go away.
Marilyn B.
Marilyn B.
Peachtree cty, Ga
4 years ago
I didn't notice an aftertaste that is any different than any other protein shake I have tried.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Vergennes, VT
4 years ago
Yes they do. It's pretty bad. These are actually really gross, in my opinion.