BeveragesProtein ShakesVitamin Shoppe
The Next Step Fit N Full Protein Shake

The Vitamin Shoppe Next Step Fit N Full Protein Shake

by Vitamin Shoppe

THE VITAMIN SHOPPE® INTRODUCES “NEXT STEP” WEIGHT MANAGEMENT LINE. Next Step is a new weight management line that can be personalized to wherever an individual is on their health and wellness journey. Next Step offers a wide variety of products that truly meet personal needs and busy schedules, and promote healthy weight management. Next Step is based on clinically-studied ingredients, not the fad of the moment. Next Step Fit N Full Protein Shake. · I want a quick, healthy meal. · Supports reduction of body fat (as part of a healthy diet and exercise program). · Reduces hunger and cravings. · 14g of protein per serving. Directions: As a meal replacement, add packet to 8fl oz of cold water. Mix well. Warning: Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Does Not Contain: Yeast, Citrus, Fish, Artificial Colors. See the video. here. !

How does the flavor compare with other protein shakes? What are the nutritional values?
Is the texture of this very grainy? What flavor do you like best?
Has anyone tried this as more than just a one time sample?? Like used it long term for weight loss? I also got a sample a while ago and i want to try something thats not a mlm like plexus thrive it works... All that stuff is a scam in my eyes but wondering if anyone has had actual results with this?
Start your review of The Vitamin Shoppe Next Step Fit N Full Protein Shake!
Product Highlights
First I would like to say that I received the Jaxx Next Step Shaker, and three protein shakes Mixed berries, French vanilla, and Swiss chocolate complimentary for testing and honest reviews from Influenster.in reviews
I received samples of the Fresh Berries, French Vanilla, and Swiss Chocolate Fit N Full shakes in my Go VoxBox along with the Jaxx Shaker Cup.in reviews
I tried the berry one in a smoothie with fresh berries, banana and silk milk and it was delicious, I highly recommend it!in reviews
I definitely see myself purchasing more of these not only for the taste but because ti was great for a on the go meal replacement. in reviews
The Jaxx Shaker cup seemed to be more helpful than other similar products, but I think the mix was just too heavy for 8oz. in reviews
Amanda S.
Northampton, MA
I was one of the lucky recipients of the #GoVoxBox and received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I love making smoothies in the morning but I find that they don't always fill me up. This morning I made the French Vanilla mix with some almond milk and a few strawberries. The mix did not clump up at all in the blender, but I am looking forward to trying it with the Jaxx cup. From the first sip, I was impressed by the silky delicious taste. Usually I am pretty hungry in the morning when I first wake up, but after just a few sips of this drink I was content. I drank the whole thing over the course of an hour, and when lunch rolled around a couple hours later, I was still full. Instead of being really hungry around lunch time (like usual) I just got a salad and I was perfectly happy. Having this drink in the morning made my whole day better because not only was it incredibly yummy to drink, but it curbed my morning hunger and prevented me from overeating at lunch. Most importantly, I felt good after drinking it. **Update! I tried to purchase my own #NextStep shake online and found that my coupon did not work!!! I called customer support and after being on the phone for almost 10 minutes I was helped by Reese, who was incredibly nice and patient. She was able to help me use my coupon and she said she wasn't sure either why it wasn't working for me online. Disappointed that it was so difficult to use the coupon, but speaking to someone in customer service who was so kind really made my day.
Diana P.
Hope Mills, NC
"Next Step Fit N Full" @vitaminshoppe #nextstep #fitnfullshake is yummy!! I just tried the Fresh Berries flavor with water and it tasted like a strawberry milkshake!! #Mmm I loved how it blended well and and didn't have a gritty, or sandy taste like some do. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that it had milk in it. I'm lactose intolerant so, I had to take a #lactaid pill with it. *I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes.
Tirzah A.
Grand Prairie, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These shakes are so delicious. The berry one is my least favorite, but the other two are really good. They keep me feeling full for a good amount of time. I feel like I am making a healthy choice when I drink one of these instead of eating a ton of food. I just wish it came with a program/plan, like when I first started I didn't know if it was recommended to drink two a day. More information would be nice.
CRYS T.
Pleasanton, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The Vitamin Shoppe Next Step Fit N Full Protein Shake uploaded by CRYS T.
It is sooo good, that it is usually out of stock! I had Fit N Full over 2 years now and this is the only one protein shake that I love. The taste, all the vitamins, etc everything works for me. This is the best meal replacement I've found in a very long time! It's not chalky like most. I add some PB powder and it takes just like a recess peanut butter cup milkshake! It's great! I've lost weight and I feel great. My cravings have been kicked to the curb with this as well. That says a lot because I'm one who loves to eat sweets, no matter what! But I haven't had a craving for one since I've started this. I stay full for hours as well. I recommend this to everyone!
Alexandra H.
Haddonfield, NJ
Love it! Have been looking for a new after workout shake that isn't insanely heavy and I think this has sealed the deal. Thanks Influenster!
Sakina K.
The Vitamin Shoppe Next Step Fit N Full Protein Shake uploaded by Sakina K.
I did enjoy the Vitamin Shoppe next step fit and full protein shake. I add this along with some fruits vegetables and almond milk to my smoothie. It definitely tastes great, love creamy chocolate flavor. My only complaint is that the ingredient list has so many items, I am just looking for a cleaner protein powder.
Kassi F.
Glenwood, AL
This is my favorite product out of my new GoVoxBox! They sent 3 packets of the protein shake in different flavors along with an adorable shaker. I had the chocolate shake for lunch today and I swear it tasted just like Yoohoo! I consider myself sort of a health guru so of course I checked the ingredients and nutritional information on the package. This product is only 140 calories and is sweetened with stevia extract! Wow! They read my mind! I’ve been looking for a health shake that didn’t contain artifical sweeteners for a long time with no luck. This selling point was a HUGE plus for me. Also, the package directions say to mix the powder with water. I normally mix protein powders with unsweetened almond milk because mixing with water usually doesn’t taste very good, but I followed the instructions. I was very surprised! It tasted like it was mixed with milk! This is great because you don’t have to worry about the extra calories from the milk or the extra expense. So, since this was such a tasty product with no obvious cons, I figured it was probably very expensive. I looked it up online and it’s the cheapest protein powder I’ve ever found! I will be ordering more of this very soon, especially since they added in a $5 off coupon! Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Maria V.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
In these times of pandemic the least thing is to take a lot of vitamins and what better than this super recommended vitamins
Sami U.
Irving, TX
This really hells after having gym. I really recommend this personally to everyone. Healthy
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These are just okay, the taste isn’t my favorite but they were easy to drink and have good amount of protein
Ask a question to the Influenster community...