Add a Photo

By VITAMIN SHOPPE
#19 in Protein Supplements

THE VITAMIN SHOPPE® INTRODUCES “NEXT STEP” WEIGHT MANAGEMENT LINE. Next Step is a new weight management line that can be personalized to wherever an individual is on their health and wellness journey. Next Step offers a wide variety of products that truly meet personal needs and busy schedules, and promote healthy weight management. Next Step is based on clinically-studied ingredients, not the fad of the moment. Next Step Fit N Full Protein Shake. · I want a quick, healthy meal. · Supports reduction of body fat (as part of a healthy diet and exercise program). · Reduces hunger and cravings. · 14g of protein per serving. Directions: As a meal replacement, add packet to 8fl oz of cold water. Mix well. Warning: Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Does Not Contain: Yeast, Citrus, Fish, Artificial Colors. See the video. here. !

Photos (18)
Jaimielyn B.
Jaimielyn B.
Lakewood, CO

I received a sample of the Fit N Full Protein Shake in the flavor Cookies n Cream as part of a Voxbox. I would definitely recommend it as part of a fuller shake--ie. blended with fruit, yogurt, or something of other substance--rather than as just a stand-alone in a shaker bottle. 140 calories is not a meal unless you are eating frequent, small meals, and even then you would want to shoot for closer to 200 calories. I also was not a fan of the taste, it was rather sickly sweet. The price isn't awful and is in line with most protein powders/power supplements, however, I think you can find better bang for your buck elsewhere.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

I received a sample of the Fit N Full Protein Shake in the flavor
Cookies n Cream as part of a Voxbox. I mixed it with water and drank as my lunch one day. It kept me full for a full 5 hours which was great! Down side was it only had 14g of Protein and the Cookies n Cream flavor was not very good-very grainy. I did pick up their vanilla flavor to try and the price was not too bad- on the same level as many other protein powders.
LaWann M.
LaWann M.
Wilmington, DE

I like this product as part of a smoothie but it doesn't keep me full as a standalone. The consistency is great and it is tasty. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good tasting protein shake.
Treena B.
Treena B.
York, SC

I tried these shakes about 2 years ago. They tasted great and left no bad aftertaste. My only issue was affordability.
jessica p.
jessica p.
Yates Center, KS

Best place ever! you want to get what you need to get healthy get it here! next step is the best thing to keep that figure you always wanted! go on go try it! its amazing!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Knox, IN

So the taste is ok. I would like them better if it was a thicker consistency though. I also had a problem with the powder not dissolving. Shook it up, but gave up and ended up using a spoon to smash and break up the chunks.

the shakes did work in suppressing my cravings though so thats a plus.
Laena B.
Laena B.
Saskatchewan

I use protein powders (other brands) but this is by far the best that I have tasted! It is also very satisfying and can be used as a post-work out recovery drink! This stuff is #thebomb! I love it!
Christin L.
Christin L.
Lutz, FL

I was sent a shaker and 3 different flavor packs of protein shake to try via Influenster.The shaker is cute, perfectly sized, fits in a cup holder. At first I thought the design didn't blend well, but found it was that particular shake powder that was the problem. I found with the 3 flavors I was sent that they taste best if you do not use the full amount of water recommended (8 oz is recommended).
Monica H.
Monica H.
Reynoldsburg, OH

Taste great! This is one of the best shakes I've ever had. I received 3 samples from influenster and really enjoyed all three
Claudia H.
Claudia H.

I got #nextstep shakes from Influenster to try. I love the shaker, it is very easy to use. I already tried the swiss chocolate & i like the flavor, not sweet at all. Gotta try the other 2 flavors tomorrow.
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.

Has anyone tried mixing these with milk (cow, soy, almond, rice, whatever) instead of water?
China Grove, NC

How do you use your shake? (blender or shaker bottle)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
new rochelle, ny

Did anyone else had the problem of the shake not fully dissolving? i tried the french vanilla shake and i still had chunks in my shaker
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA

Do these leave any after-taste?
China Grove, NC

What was your favorite flavor?

Join Now