BY VITAMIN SHOPPE #13 in Protein Supplements

THE VITAMIN SHOPPE® INTRODUCES “NEXT STEP” WEIGHT MANAGEMENT LINE. Next Step is a new weight management line that can be personalized to wherever an individual is on their health and wellness journey. Next Step offers a wide variety of products that truly meet personal needs and busy schedules, and promote healthy weight management. Next Step is based on clinically-studied ingredients, not the fad of the moment. Next Step Fit N Full Protein Shake. · I want a quick, healthy meal. · Supports reduction of body fat (as part of a healthy diet and exercise program). · Reduces hunger and cravings. · 14g of protein per serving. Directions: As a meal replacement, add packet to 8fl oz of cold water. Mix well. Warning: Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Does Not Contain: Yeast, Citrus, Fish, Artificial Colors. See the video. here. !

• Did anyone else try to redeem their coupon online and get an erro...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tired adding ice and putting it in the... Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone tried mixing these with milk (cow, soy, almond, rice, ...9 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "First I would like to say that I received the Jaxx Next Step Shaker, and three protein shakes Mixed berries, French vanilla, and Swiss chocolate complimentary for testing and honest reviews from Influenster." in 52 reviews
  • "I received samples of the Fresh Berries, French Vanilla, and Swiss Chocolate Fit N Full shakes in my Go VoxBox along with the Jaxx Shaker Cup." in 45 reviews
  • "I tried the berry one in a smoothie with fresh berries, banana and silk milk and it was delicious, I highly recommend it!" in 37 reviews
  • "I definitely see myself purchasing more of these not only for the taste but because ti was great for a on the go meal replacement. " in 24 reviews
  • "I received three packets of the protein mix and the Jax shaker for *free* complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes." in 20 reviews
Leslie D.
I bought the Swiss chocolate. It taste very good but is kind of sweet. I used my nutra bullet to mix it. It had a very thick and silky texture. I think I'll be buying it again. I would recommend trying it for a good priced meal replacement
Patricia B.
Essex Jct, VT
I love these shakes!!!! They have a great flavor. Si easy to make, and definitely stops me from reaching for something not so healthy! I have two tubs on hand all the time.
Tiffany M.
Fitspiration Expert
I received a sample of the Fit N Full Protein Shake in the flavor
Cookies n Cream as part of a Voxbox. I mixed it with water and drank as my lunch one day. It kept me full for a full 5 hours which was great! Down side was it only had 14g of Protein and the Cookies n Cream flavor was not very good-very grainy. I did pick up their vanilla flavor to try and the price was not too bad- on the same level as many other protein powders.
Amanda S.
I was one of the lucky recipients of the #GoVoxBox and received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I love making smoothies in the morning but I find that they don't always fill me up. This morning I made the French Vanilla mix with some almond milk and a few strawberries. The mix did not clump up at all in the blender, but I am looking forward to trying it with the Jaxx cup.

From the first sip, I was impressed by the silky delicious taste. Usually I am pretty hungry in the morning when I first wake up, but after just a few sips of this drink I was content. I drank the whole thing over the course of an hour, and when lunch rolled around a couple hours later, I was still full. Instead of being really hungry around lunch time (like usual) I just got a salad and I was perfectly happy.

Having this drink in the morning made my whole day better because not only was it incredibly yummy to drink, but it curbed my morning hunger and prevented me from overeating at lunch. Most importantly, I felt good after drinking it.

**Update! I tried to purchase my own #NextStep shake online and found that my coupon did not work!!! I called customer support and after being on the phone for almost 10 minutes I was helped by Reese, who was incredibly nice and patient. She was able to help me use my coupon and she said she wasn't sure either why it wasn't working for me online. Disappointed that it was so difficult to use the coupon, but speaking to someone in customer service who was so kind really made my day.
Kassi F.
Luverne, AL
This is my favorite product out of my new GoVoxBox! They sent 3 packets of the protein shake in different flavors along with an adorable shaker. I had the chocolate shake for lunch today and I swear it tasted just like Yoohoo! I consider myself sort of a health guru so of course I checked the ingredients and nutritional information on the package. This product is only 140 calories and is sweetened with stevia extract! Wow! They read my mind! I’ve been looking for a health shake that didn’t contain artifical sweeteners for a long time with no luck. This selling point was a HUGE plus for me. Also, the package directions say to mix the powder with water. I normally mix protein powders with unsweetened almond milk because mixing with water usually doesn’t taste very good, but I followed the instructions. I was very surprised! It tasted like it was mixed with milk! This is great because you don’t have to worry about the extra calories from the milk or the extra expense. So, since this was such a tasty product with no obvious cons, I figured it was probably very expensive. I looked it up online and it’s the cheapest protein powder I’ve ever found! I will be ordering more of this very soon, especially since they added in a $5 off coupon!

Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I really like that you can be very flexible with how you prepare the shakes. I received three varieties from influenster and was pretty pleased with them. I am very active and I like to have protein shakes after I workout. But I think that this alone does not work as a good meal for after a long workout. The first one I had just didn't fill me up or let me feel like I had all the nutrients I need. So the second time I tried (with the vanilla) I added a banana to the post-workout meal and was much more satisfied. I found that the chocolate one was a little to rich for my taste when mixed with water but when I added silk vanilla to it, it was much creamier. I am a chocolate lover but it was just that artificial chocolate taste that I didn't like. I tried the berry one in a smoothie with fresh berries, banana and silk milk and it was delicious, I highly recommend it! I will say, I did not try the shakes as simply a breakfast because I always workout in the mornings so breakfast almost always comes after a workout. I can't finish this post which out saying that the shaker is amazing. I have three shakers, one that has a top that is so hard to open it is a workout in itself, another that is all right but leaks and now this one. I love that it is easy to open, the right size and very easy to clean. If this was just a post about the shaker it would receive an A+++.
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
I love these shakes! The Swiss chocolate is delicious. I think they're fairly priced. I often buy the big bottle of it so when I forget to pack a breakfast I can just put some powder in my shaker bottle and go!
Lisa J.
Indianapolis, IN
I think that considering taste alone that these protein shakes really pack more of a punch than a lot of others that I have tried. They are pretty true to the flavors that they are supposed to be which is something that anyone who drinks protein shakes can really appreciate because there are brands that I have tried that are for lack of other way to describe just utterly disgusting. My favorite surprisingly was the Mixed Berries I have always had a hard time with any of the fruit shakes but this one is on a level all it own!
With the good also comes the not so good, while the flavors here are far superior the texture is lacking. I thought that they were very thick and clumpy at times no matter how well I would shake them in the Jaxx shaker. I finally would just put them in my stand mixer and add some ice even though the package does not call for use of ice, its just my preferred way of drinking them and then found them much more pleasant to drink. The addition of the ice and blending them gave a much smoothr more enjoyable texture. So would I recommend these to others? Yes!
Claire N.
Camarillo, California
I actually enjoyed this much more than I though I would. I normally don't like any kind of protein shake because of the powdery taste, even if it's not gritty, it still has that taste. This one still did, but not nearly as bad as any other ones I've tried, which to me is very impressive given that it is a powder. I have tried the Vanilla and Swiss Chocolate ones so far and I enjoyed both of them, I still have yet to try the Fresh Berries. The GoVoxBox also sent me $5 off another one but I don't know if I would want to use it because the products are rather expensive in my opinion, 14 packs for $24.99, they are on sale right now for $18.74, but I don't have that kind of money to spend on protein, I am aware that it is relatively cheap compared to other proteins, but it's probably just not something that I would spend that kind of money on, but I'm sure that would be a great deal for many other people. Maybe if they sold individual packets I would be more inclined to cash in the $5 off but I'm not complaining because I got sent 3 which is plenty. :) The Vitamin Shoppe does have one other Next Step protein that is 7 ounces of powder for $8.99, on sale right now for $5.99, but it is "Full Fiber" flavored and I personally do not want to drink just fiber. Anywho, I would definitely recommend this product to people who regularly drink protein shakes.
Stephanie M.
Rochester, NY
I got 3 packets of TheVitaminShoppe’s Fit N Full Meal Replacement Shakes and a Jaxx Shaker Cup in my GoVoxBox. The Jaxx shaker holds 16 ounces and has a “X” shaped jack that helps mix the shakes as well as a handle to hold it. The Fit N Full Shakes come in French Vanilla, Swiss Chocolate, and Fresh Berry flavors. I mixed up the Swiss Chocolate shake first and it smelled way too sweet. I don’t like chocolate anyways, so I didn’t taste it. I mixed the French Vanilla with 8 ounces of water as the instructions say to do. I shook the bottle for about 20 seconds. The instructions also say to take 2 shakes a day for clinical dosage of Inulin from the Tonalin. Tonalin is an ingredient that has been clinically proven to burn the fat away and increase lean muscle when used with a diet and exercise routine. The shake kept me full for about 2 hours and are meant to be taken as a meal replacement. It kept my cravings away. It is powered by fiber and Tonalin CLA. I liked the French Vanilla flavor but it has too much sugar for a diabetic. I also received a $5 off coupon for my next TheVitaminShoppe purchase. . I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST, HOWEVER I DID RECEIVE A SAMPLE FOR MY REVIEW. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN AND NOT INFLUENCED IN ANY WAY.
Rebekah D.
Has anyone tried mixing these with milk (cow, soy, almond, rice, whatever) instead of water?
Maria M.
China Grove, NC
How do you use your shake? (blender or shaker bottle)
Chrissy P.
indiana, PA
Do these leave any after-taste?
Jessica S.
New Rochelle , NY
Did anyone else had the problem of the shake not fully dissolving? i tried the french vanilla shake and i still had chunks in my shaker
Maria M.
China Grove, NC
What was your favorite flavor?