BY VITAMIN SHOPPE #17 in Protein Supplements

THE VITAMIN SHOPPE® INTRODUCES “NEXT STEP” WEIGHT MANAGEMENT LINE. Next Step is a new weight management line that can be personalized to wherever an individual is on their health and wellness journey. Next Step offers a wide variety of products that truly meet personal needs and busy schedules, and promote healthy weight management. Next Step is based on clinically-studied ingredients, not the fad of the moment. Next Step Fit N Full Protein Shake. · I want a quick, healthy meal. · Supports reduction of body fat (as part of a healthy diet and exercise program). · Reduces hunger and cravings. · 14g of protein per serving. Directions: As a meal replacement, add packet to 8fl oz of cold water. Mix well. Warning: Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Does Not Contain: Yeast, Citrus, Fish, Artificial Colors. See the video. here. !

• Did anyone else try to redeem their coupon online and get an error ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tired adding ice and putting it in the...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone tried mixing these with milk (cow, soy, almond, rice, wh...9 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "First I would like to say that I received the Jaxx Next Step Shaker, and three protein shakes Mixed berries, French vanilla, and Swiss chocolate complimentary for testing and honest reviews from Influenster." in 52 reviews
  • "I received samples of the Fresh Berries, French Vanilla, and Swiss Chocolate Fit N Full shakes in my Go VoxBox along with the Jaxx Shaker Cup." in 45 reviews
  • "I tried the berry one in a smoothie with fresh berries, banana and silk milk and it was delicious, I highly recommend it!" in 37 reviews
  • "I definitely see myself purchasing more of these not only for the taste but because ti was great for a on the go meal replacement. " in 24 reviews
  • "I received three packets of the protein mix and the Jax shaker for *free* complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes." in 20 reviews
Jaimielyn B.
Jaimielyn B.
Lakewood, CO
I received a sample of the Fit N Full Protein Shake in the flavor Cookies n Cream as part of a Voxbox. I would definitely recommend it as part of a fuller shake--ie. blended with fruit, yogurt, or something of other substance--rather than as just a stand-alone in a shaker bottle. 140 calories is not a meal unless you are eating frequent, small meals, and even then you would want to shoot for closer to 200 calories. I also was not a fan of the taste, it was rather sickly sweet. The price isn't awful and is in line with most protein powders/power supplements, however, I think you can find better bang for your buck elsewhere.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Fitspiration Expert
I received a sample of the Fit N Full Protein Shake in the flavor
Cookies n Cream as part of a Voxbox. I mixed it with water and drank as my lunch one day. It kept me full for a full 5 hours which was great! Down side was it only had 14g of Protein and the Cookies n Cream flavor was not very good-very grainy. I did pick up their vanilla flavor to try and the price was not too bad- on the same level as many other protein powders.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
New Jersey
Love the taste of the chocolate. I've lost 68 pounds using this as a meal replacement  The Vitamin Shoppe Next Step Fit N Full Protein Shake I wish I could drink more then 8 ounces rey affordable
LaWann M.
LaWann M.
Wilmington, DE
I like this product as part of a smoothie but it doesn't keep me full as a standalone. The consistency is great and it is tasty. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good tasting protein shake.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love these shakes! The Swiss chocolate is delicious. I think they're fairly priced. I often buy the big bottle of it so when I forget to pack a breakfast I can just put some powder in my shaker bottle and go!
Anna B.
Anna B.
I had this shake and although the vanilla is good and berries is good I am not to fond of the chocolate. It does not hold me over till my next meal
Treena B.
Treena B.
York, SC
I tried these shakes about 2 years ago. They tasted great and left no bad aftertaste. My only issue was affordability.
Abby F.
Abby F.
I LOVE this stuff! The fresh berries is my fave, but the swiss chocolate is great too. I'm not a huge fan of vanilla anything, but it's good too. I have one a day typically for a quick meal while working the night shift to keep me from raiding the vending machines. LOL The staff at VS are always so helpful too.
Antionette B.
Antionette B.
Middletown, DE
Fitspiration Expert
This was by far the best and most filling meal replacement shake I've ever had. I drank one at lunch and it kept me satisfied until dinner!
Kassi F.
Kassi F.
Luverne, AL
This is my favorite product out of my new GoVoxBox! They sent 3 packets of the protein shake in different flavors along with an adorable shaker. I had the chocolate shake for lunch today and I swear it tasted just like Yoohoo! I consider myself sort of a health guru so of course I checked the ingredients and nutritional information on the package. This product is only 140 calories and is sweetened with stevia extract! Wow! They read my mind! I’ve been looking for a health shake that didn’t contain artifical sweeteners for a long time with no luck. This selling point was a HUGE plus for me. Also, the package directions say to mix the powder with water. I normally mix protein powders with unsweetened almond milk because mixing with water usually doesn’t taste very good, but I followed the instructions. I was very surprised! It tasted like it was mixed with milk! This is great because you don’t have to worry about the extra calories from the milk or the extra expense. So, since this was such a tasty product with no obvious cons, I figured it was probably very expensive. I looked it up online and it’s the cheapest protein powder I’ve ever found! I will be ordering more of this very soon, especially since they added in a $5 off coupon!

Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
Has anyone tried mixing these with milk (cow, soy, almond, rice, whatever) instead of water?
China Grove, NC
How do you use your shake? (blender or shaker bottle)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
new rochelle, ny
Did anyone else had the problem of the shake not fully dissolving? i tried the french vanilla shake and i still had chunks in my shaker
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Do these leave any after-taste?
China Grove, NC
What was your favorite flavor?