The Vitamin Shoppe Liquid Turmeric

Liquid Turmeric 1000 MG 2 Ounces Liquid

I got The Vitamin Shoppe Liquid Turmeric and it all honesty I don't know how or where to use this product. I'd love to know how to incorporate this into my food and drinks.
Start your review of The Vitamin Shoppe Liquid Turmeric!
Alana  I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have just started using this so I’m not sure how It has affected me yet but the taste is awful. Still trying to figure out the best way to use it and the benefits but other reviews are good so i will keep trying!
Erika B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been trying different ways to take Turmeric because of its benefits, from golden milk, turmeric lattes to tea, this was the first time in drops form. Now with the golden milk, the lattes there were always other ingredients and according to the label on these Vitamin Shoppe liquid Turmeric, you're just getting the turmeric and for me I much preferred these drops to all of the other ways I've tried. I personally prefer these as I can add them under my tongue or a beverage and I control any added flavors. I really wasn't expecting much benefit, but I can feel a difference in my joints if I miss a day or two, so I'll be adding these to my regular shopping and I hope the results continue.
Mandy G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
The Vitamin Shoppe Liquid Turmeric uploaded by Mandy G.
I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest opinions. Prior to using this product I had been using powdered Tumeric blends to add to my fruit smoothies or fruit juice in the morning but I am so happy that I now have the liquid version now. The powdered Tumeric often clumps up and makes my smoothie or juice have a gritty texture that I detest but I do not have that issue with the liquid Tumeric. This liquid Tumeric tastes wonderful, is concentrated but not overwhelmingly so without much of a scent. One to two half’s of the dropper is sufficient for a medium sized smoothie or glass of juice while I usually use three half droppers full when I make golden milk. The liquid makes it very easy to integrate in just about anything that you drink although I recommend adding it to smoothies or blends of fruits and vegetables in order for the Tumeric to enhance your beverage without being assertive. Ever since I received the Tumeric I have been using it everyday and notice an improvement with my digestive system and how I feel (I have acid reflux and indigestion problems). I notice that I am less bloated and my joints ache less after exercising. I am very happy with this product and all of its many health benefits, the taste, and how easy it is to incorporate a wide variety of beverages on a daily basis. I definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to ditch the powdered version.
Heather T.
Vacaville , CA
This is a great add in product that helps with all different types of body pains! I mixed it in with hot tea and other baked goods and it worked great!
Machelle H.
Fargo, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
The Vitamin Shoppe Liquid Turmeric uploaded by Machelle H.
When I received this product, I have never thought that turmeric could also be in liquid form. I have tried using powdered turmeric and mostly I am not a fan of the taste but The Vitamin Shoppe Liquid Turmeric which I add to my drink does not affect its color and taste. I have learned that turmeric has so many good health benefits including antioxidants, cardiovascular, joint support, etc. Another thing I like about this product is it's organic. It's also gluten free, dairy free, soy free and nut free.
Katarzyna D.
Maspeth, NY
Great and amazing product. It tastes amazing cooked or even in smoothies. Definitely worth it!!
Keena V.
I do not like the taste or smell. I need to find something that masks the taste. I tried orange juice and had to shoot it like a nasty shot of cheap tequila. Once I can find something reasonable to mix it with I’m sure I’ll love it.
Esther G.
Hammond, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The product itself seems fine and a great quality. The taste doesn't bother me at all, I actually like it. I find it isn't difficult to take and mixed with milk just tastes like a tea latte. I didn't notice a difference in my health at all though. I don't have any huge issues with pains or inflammation so I don't know if that's why I'm not really experiencing too many benefits. I'm going to give it some more time though and will update my review if I notice any difference in any area.
Kelli C.
San Francisco, CA
I just received this in The Vitamin Shoppe VoxBox, and was so excited to try this. Generally speaking, powdered turmeric is pretty flavorless when you put it in food so I was interested in knowing how this liquid variety would taste and let me tell you, IT IS REALLY STRONG AND SMELLY. Seriously, it tastes like a dirty patchouli-covered hippie took a sh** in your mouth. It's disgusting. BUT it works miracles!! With a nutritionist mother, I'm well aware of the incredible anti-inflammatory affects of turmeric and how good for you it is. I tried it for the first time last night after a brutal workout and then a couple glasses of wine with friends. I took it before bed and should have woken up with muscle soreness from the workout AND a hangover from the wine, but I feel fine today. In fact, I feel great! So yeah, there is a few seconds of the worst taste you can imagine in your mouth but just tough it out and you will feel peachy the next day. Anti-inflammatories for the win! Thanks Influenster!
August R.
Omaha, TX
Turmeric and especially its most active compound curcumin have many scientifically-proven health benefits, such as the potential to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer's and cancer. It's a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and may also help improve symptoms of depression and arthritis
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Claudia L.
Napa, CA
il y a 4 ans
Mandy G. il y a 4 ans
You can add it to fruit juice blends, smoothies or make golden milk. Golden milk is two cups of coconut milk, a few black peppercorns, 1/2 tsp of fresh grated ginger, and two to three droppers of the liquid Tumeric. After heating all of the ingredients together for five or so minutes, sieve out the black peppercorns, serve with honey and cinnamon to taste. Hope this helps 😁