The Vitamin Shoppe Garcinia Cambogia

Check out one of the weight management product that has been all the buzz lately. Garcinia Cambogia is a fruit native Southeast Asia, India and West Africa. Garcinia Cambogia may support appetite control. The Vitamin Shoppe Garcinia Cambogia is 1000mg per serving, standardized to 60% of hydroxycitric acid. Instructions are to take 2 capsules 30 minutes before a meal. It is on sale in August for $16.99 in August and part of The Vitamin Shoppe’s bi-yearly BOGO (Buy One Get One 50% off) sale in September. You can buy this item online and in your. local Vitamin Shoppe store. . Weight Management. Supports Appetite Control. 1000 mg Standardized to 60% HCA. Directions. As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules 30 minutes before a meal. Warning. Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Does Not Contain. Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Sugar, Salt, Starch, Dairy, Citrus, Fish, Preservatives, Artificial Colors or Flavors Added.

Has anyone used this and had results?
Does this work without exercise?
Can someone tell me which one of these Garcinia Cambodia works the best?
Start your review of The Vitamin Shoppe Garcinia Cambogia!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I received this product complementary from Influenster in the good life voxbox, and was excited to use this because I've been trying to loose weight its helped me suppress fake hunger when I have anxiety and just want to eat out of stress. in reviews
I have always been skeptical of weight loss supplements, but I received these in my GoodLife VoxBox from Influenster and decided to try them.in reviews
I do not eat on a set schedule and some times it's very spur of the moment so trying to take something 30 minutes before hand is just inconvenient and unlikely.in reviews
Got it free to try in the #goodlifevoxbox from influenster, and I wasn't really sure if these would work have a side effect.in reviews
It is not a magic pill to lose weight without putting in some effort of your own so if you're looking for the quick fix weight loss, this isn't for you.in reviews
Taylor F.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I have been taking this for many weeks and I haven't noticed any physical changes. I do have more energy which is good!
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
I have always been skeptical of weight loss supplements, but I received these in my GoodLife VoxBox from Influenster and decided to try them. The first dose left me feeling lightheaded for about 10 minutes, so I thought I'd have to quit before I even gave them a real chance. However, the next day, I took them again...no side effects. In fact, I didn't think they were doing ANYTHING. I noticed no change in my appetite or energy level. I was convinced that these were a waste of time. I decided to only take them a half hour before dinner, as I normally don't eat much during the day, anyway. After a few days, I noticed that there were a few times where I couldn't finish my meal... other than that, no change. At the end of my third week, I noticed my pants are all getting baggier. I didn't see any change in my body, though... must be stretching them out, I figured. A few days later, my fiance commented that I was losing weight. A couple of hours later, I ran into a friend I hadn't seen in a month, and she said the same thing. I continued taking my two supplements per day, for another two weeks. Now, my pants were literally falling down over my hips. I finally got on a set of scales... and found that I had lost 16 pounds! I'm not sure where they went... but, other than the baggy clothes, I haven't noticed ANY change!
MARLO A.
Manchester, CT
Im giving this product a F because i can't take it because of the meds I'm on. Very disappointing.
Anna C.
Janesville, WI
I have been using Garcinia Cambogia for one month. I am very happy so far with my results that I have gotten. I have lost 20 lbs. In the month that i have used this. My mood has greatly improved, I have more energy then before I started taking this. I plan to keep using this for a long time.
Jordyn W.
Great Falls, VA
I received this product in the Good Life Vox Box and was so excited, I started taking them immediately. I have always been fit, but lately I have gained a couple of unwanted lbs due to getting older & most likely portion control.. I have also always had a huge appetite. I pretty much eat non-stop. Even when I'm not really hungry. For example, I will have a good sized dinner, and then soon after, feel hungry again. It's very annoying having such a big appetite because I am almost never satisfied. After the second day of taking these (as directed), I noticed that my appetite had already decreased. I felt no urge to binge eat or snack while I was bored. I stopped eating when I was full.. which I never do.. in my mind, there's always room for dessert :p I've noticed that these also give me a bit more energy, which I need, because I often feel a bit too.. relaxed. So far, I haven't noticed any side-effects and I will definitely be buying these again. * I maintain a fairly healthy, balanced diet, exercise about 4-6 times a week and drink a good amount of water.
Lacee L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Garcinia Cambodia is a great appetite suppressant the pills are large easily gagged! ! and they are capsule so cannot be broken other than that I really like this
Natasha C.
Tampa, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I got these in my GOOD VOX BOX complimentary from Influenster, and they make me not want to eat at all. =) THANKSSSSS for the bottle. I told my sister to go get some!
Lori T.
I received this product free in my good life vox box and tried them a few hours after I ate the entire package of Nonni's Thin Addictives lol. I am happy to report I was not hungry for the rest of the night! There were zero side effects and I felt fabulous! So glad Influenster gave me a FULL SIZE bottle in my voxbox:) Thanks Influenster!
Deana S.
Matawan, NJ
I received the Vitamin Shoppe Garcinia Cambogia Extract Weight Management appetite control dietary supplements complimentary from Influenster in the Good Life VoxBox. Honestly the only complaint I have is the taste. I take 2 before every meal and I can honestly say that they help with curbing my appetite. My eyes are always bigger then my stomach and I always end up eating everything on my plate when I don't need to. I have zero appetite control so this helps my brain know hey you're full jackass STOP EATING! I found my self eating less then normal but still feeling full great product
Bobbi Jo M.
Bristol, CT
This takes off inches in a matter of days it you do what it tells you to do and how to take it. i love this product i was using it for a while then i had to stop because i got prego. but before it worked really well didn't change what i ate just how much i ate it made u eat smaller size of food. drink lots of water!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...